Unable to Connect to server.

archerdj91
archerdj91 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Support Desk
Well, it has been about 7 months since i came back to perfect world and now im finnaly back. Well since now on 1-1-10 i have dled the game in about 4 hours and has finished everything it had to do. I did some steps before playing because i had this problem before and now i have this again.

1) Verify
2) Add to Fire Wall so it can connect
3) Restart Computer

I really don't have any other ways for this to work.
Each time i try to log in or even force log in which doesn't work automatically it says unable to connect to server.

Can someone really help me i have searched through threads after threads. Most of the people said the same thing, and there not really helping except saying somethings up with your firewall. To most of this can someone really help me out i would like to join Perfect World International Once again for this new years which is bout to end till 1-2-10. Does anybody have a proper solution that can work..

Thank you for your time reading and please a good solution.b:surrender
Post edited by archerdj91 on

Comments

• Pkabooodj - Sanctuary
    Pkabooodj - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well its 12:00 Pm i tried finding a solution for 3 hours nothing came up and no one is brave enough to help me out which is not really cool.

Brb in 11 hours hopefully theres a solution.

O and im the same person who started thread i just changed avatar.
  • Killerjus - Sanctuary
    Killerjus - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i got the same problemb:angry
  • Pkabooodj - Sanctuary
    Pkabooodj - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    seriously no one answered can someone answer it like theres no one active please somebody help me out. b:sad
  • papademetal
    papademetal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I have the same problem..... i have 2 accounts and i tried with both of them but i couldnt enter... and the same message appear after 40 seconds...

"UNABLE TO CONNECT SERVER"

plz help with this GMS.... tyb:sad
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    personal opinion

disable the windows firewall (which even blocks WINDOWS components (now why would they do that?)) and see if you can connect then. if you CAN, personally I'd leave it off. but if you want it for whatever reason, make sure you do NOT have "don't allow exceptions" checked. and make sure your antivirus isn't blocking pwprotector.exe (there USED to be a virus by the name, some still block this program, though clean, from running)
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
This discussion has been closed.