Best memories before lvl 30?

Phaige - Lost City
Phaige - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
This is suppose to be a fun thread, better then having rage or being bored. The idea is to write something that caught ur attention to the game and kept u here for so long. It can be funny or just plain wierd lol. b:thanks
(I will write something soon about it, only working atm) b:sad
Post edited by Phaige - Lost City on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:surrender I do not remember much from pre-30.

But I am going to definitely think about this one!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    My reason for choosing Venomancer was because it could turn into a fox. I also have fond memories of a human fb19 in closed beta that I died in like 20 times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    When I was a low level veno, I decided that my favorite area of the game was the Desert of Echoes. I'm not sure why, but I thought it was the prettiest place in the game and I just loved flipping and handspringing through it. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Go to Dreaming Stronghold and jumping off the cliffs there, then flying back up and doing it all over again b:chuckle
  • Aydamn - Lost City
    Aydamn - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I rolled a cleric because I wanted to fly indefinitely. For a few levels at the start I was hitting things with my wand >_> …and to add to that, I used purehearted blessing as my main heal well into double-figures. That combined with the fact that I always let my hp drop perilously low (and mobs would always hit me after I killed them) meant that I died quite a lot. :X

I have surprisingly fond memories of flying to dreaming stronghold and back from plume, just by clicking in the distance in the vague sort-of direction. Flying up the hill always made me think I was dropping in height.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    30 was 1 day so... all i remember was the rush to level and the fact that fb19 weapon was looked up at.
  • Fangxing - Heavens Tear
    Fangxing - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    When TW didn't really exist, all the big factions being little smudges, only like three servers...

And exploring and seeing monsters that are 30+ levels above me! b:chuckle

...then getting one shotted...b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now I know that PWE is ran by a bucket of monkeys on speed.
  • Phaige - Lost City
    Phaige - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I remember wanting to get a pet wasp but couldn't fly to get it. b:cry They didn't have flying mounts for n00bs back then. I asked a cleric to fly me to the top of a totem so I could tame one. He kept attacking them to lure them to me. I fell so many times n it took an hour to finally get one. He died twice in the process but it makes me laugh so hard when I remember that. b:pleased
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Running around the map with a dear friend when only lvl 1. We were hiding in Foxforms on our Venos. Was funny we even got to 1k Streams. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MYWolf - Lost City
    MYWolf - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Being an animal was somthing new than any game i ever played and i wanted to be unique ^^ b:cute
  • Quaint - Lost City
    Quaint - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Running around the map with a dear friend when only lvl 1. We were hiding in Foxforms on our Venos. Was funny we even got to 1k Streams. b:thanks

Fox form at level 1? o.O
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    1) Freaking out when my Meditate disappeared from my skill bar.

2) Realizing how to fly.

3) b:surrender Putting all my attribute points evenly between all attributes.

3) Running/Flying all over Arch doing those 5k quests b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    Gilforin - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    1. Not knowing how to log off. so I turned off my PC
    2. Arcane gear till lv 24 FTW
    3. no skills till lv 27
    4. thinking I was going to be attacked by foxwings in etherblade
    5. lost in swamps at lv 6 >,>
    6. supply stash at lv 56
    7. talking in world chat with out teles
    8. didnt know how to leave squad till lv 21
    9. broken wooden stick till lv 12
    10. My first completed quest at lv 11

umm maybe I should just stop there>,>
    stay tuned to the next episode of: whose n00b is this anyway...
    I know... complete failed
    b:sadb:cry
    i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry
  • Aydamn - Lost City
    Aydamn - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    1) Freaking out when my Meditate disappeared from my skill bar.
    3) b:surrender Putting all my attribute points evenly between all attributes.

These for me too :X Although I put a little bit more in magic, and someone told me not to add dex before it got past 11
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i remeber my newbie days when i wacked mobs to death with ym fb wand >=D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • RainKilganon - Lost City
    RainKilganon - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Being a polearm Veno till level 10 when I finally realized I couldn't use skills with it.

The mad rush with all of my friends to come up with the massive sum of money to make our own faction (100k lol)

Looking up to all the big WCers as celebrities I'd never get to see. I still freak when I see some of them cause of it xD
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • Hiratana - Lost City
    Hiratana - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    -Doing my FB 4 times before I realized a party could help you.
    -Laughing at the mage buff that makes your hand glow. (STILL to this day don't know the purpose of that.)
    -Laughing at some of the noises that the mobs make.
    -Freaking out when someone killed me the second I turned 30.
    -Loling @ the stretching action and the noise it makes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiratana - 10x - Venomancer - Instinct
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!! The stretching thing still makes me laugh!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • XxIfritxX - Lost City
    XxIfritxX - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    1. 5h to find where is the stupid chest in City of lost " my first timed quest".
    2. Finding out at Lv 52 that barb got only 1 stun skill .b:cry
    3. Knowing that alacimty of the beast can stop mobs n boss's magic hits at Lv 72.b:surrender
    4. Knowing that hitting sword tamer near silver pool was a BAD idea.b:shocked
    5. attacking a World boss near Vol 12 when I'm 40 n dropping my "pickaxe" still don't get it ,can u actually drop items if u got killed by a world boss ?I know answer is NO, but it happened
    All my Goals in Life Turned to be Offside b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krazin - Dreamweaver
    Krazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    As a wizard remember dying so many times I was frustrated.

As a psychic amazed I died only a handfull of times prior to lvl 30.
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    PVPING without Dolls!!! b:chuckle
  • Nefthys - Lost City
    Nefthys - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    How much I hated Werewolf Spearmen. b:shutup
    Oh and Netherspring outpost ftw
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Putting points in Vit because I thought i was so squishy ( a practice that lasted till lvl 70) >_>

Um exploring the thing above ArrowHead and flying up there trying to avoid the mobs

Freaking out when i was out exploring and running out of mp for my wings

Being surprised/excited when i first saw a veno in fox form on a skymanta ( i took about a million screenies of them)

Being upset at my friend because he didnt tell me about the veno class...he played the game before me and conveniently left it out...I didnt really want to be a archer..he gave me two choices "hitting constantly and missing a few times or not hitting a lot and hardly missing"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Lvling from 19-24 purely on RQ's constant stream of fbs. Was a nice time to be a cleric ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Umm, it seems that most neurons containing my -30level age died after the initial rage of the 1st anniversary of perfect world. But I remember in close beta I walked from Lost City to Village of the Lost (volume 25) witha group of randoms. I remember I was scared almost all the way because of all the dark orange mobs. We were like level 15ish or less. We were 5 at the beginning, but only 2 made it xD

P.S: And if you ask me why we wanted to go to Village of Lost... I don't remember at all.
  • __Hysteria__ - Lost City
    __Hysteria__ - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    goin lvls 20-30 having every tele in arch cept the west one, and nearly crapping my pants when i accidentally found it by clickin on a catshop but miss tageting it and hittin the tele person on my 1st ever char, sadly i still hear bout it way too often =/. also on same char walkin from lost city to etherblade through mobs way higher than me and dyin a million times becuz i didnt realize the quest gave you the ability to tele it, that really sucked **** haha. noob days ftw!
  • MIraMinuit - Lost City
    MIraMinuit - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    -Taking forever to lvl up from 7
    -Flew all the way up to Etherblade and lvl 3 xD
    -Thought that the territory map numbers was the lvl number of the mobs there
    -Died a billion times to lvl 20 mobs at Broken Bow Bluff
    -Getting frustrated when i got lost around 50 mobs and failed to use Town Tele and got mad when i couldn't use it for another hour b:laugh
    -Got mad when i first went to Lost City to see Venos; I wanted to be one so bad; though at lvl 18 it wasn't worth starting over haha!

---- Can't think of anymore atm b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I remember seeing an elf in Lost City (as a veno) and freaking out because I had never seen an elf before. And talking about why he was naked with people around. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • lvl100ea
    lvl100ea Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I don't remember being lower than level 30, that was on the first couple days of open beta.

I had already played PW MY, so I knew what was going on mostly and avoided most mistakes ppl under level 30 make.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kotasha - Dreamweaver
    Kotasha - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I remember the quest where you have to go warn someone in both Etherblade and Plume and not realizing I could teleport there - I ran/swam to both of them and I think it took me a good 2 hours to complete the quest.

I remember thinking I was really tough and went exploring and was very surprised when I was killed by a walking tree.

I couldn't figure out how to chat with people until someone told me how to.

And yes, being PK'd within seconds of reaching lvl 30 on the Lost City server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]