Increased MP recovery

Options
trogers2
trogers2 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Suggestion Box
Seriously. MP recovery is slow as hell even to high levels such as 90s struggle with MP. How can a wiz for example attack with no MP? Having to reply on MP pots is A) expensive and B) Annoying. Personaily I think all MP reluctend races i.e. Cleric. Should have an increase to MP recovery or atleast times that add to recovery times.
Post edited by trogers2 on

Comments

• Kesseron - Dreamweaver
    Kesseron - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I swear it feels like one of the updates came with decreased regen. Thats what it feels like. It might've come with the Rising Tide expansion, I'm not sure. But when I brought it up, some others also seemed to notice that the regen may have been reduced.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    more money for the company if u have to spend more money to play...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    more money for the company if u have to spend more money to play...

How does that apply to in-game pots?
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    How does that apply to in-game pots?

you will need to buy more pots = need more money = spend real money -or- need more pots = need more money = grind for money = need more pots to grind = ??

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Paer - Raging Tide
    Paer - Raging Tide Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well originally it was Mag/10=1MP/s. I'll have to relog on my psychic to see what the new rate for them is. If it was how it used to be then it'd have be ~18MP/s+base mp. So i'll see in a tad wee bit. And yes the poster above me is correct.

MP is used by all classes. So not only do the classes that need it to live aka clerics,wizards, and Psychics get affected but so do your tanks and everyone else. So by reducing it they figure more mp charms are going to be sold. As when you just grind for the money for more pots it's more like a diminishing return...
  • Kesseron - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well originally it was Mag/10=1MP/s. I'll have to relog on my psychic to see what the new rate for them is. If it was how it used to be then it'd have be ~18MP/s+base mp. So i'll see in a tad wee bit. And yes the poster above me is correct.

From what I heard, it's currently 20 vit/mag per HP/MP regen. so that would mean the speed was halved?
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    As when you just grind for the money for more pots it's more like a diminishing return...

I've yet to have a problem on any of my characters with buying/making pots to use..... With mana/health pots i easily make enough coin to make up for the money spent there....
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So funny that none of you mentioned spirit charms. b:surrender

I guess I don't worry about it because if I want increased regen, I can cast Celestial Guardian's on myself...as well as if I'm not the only Cleric, I can heal and keep myself out of battle, so my regen isn't cut b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Paer - Raging Tide
    Paer - Raging Tide Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    From what I heard, it's currently 20 vit/str per regen. so that would mean the speed was halved?

since when does mp=str/vit?
    and i was speaking from my archer. I have no idea what it is now. He got regen of mag/10=1mps+base which was ~1/2s
    Also i said charms up there if you read it. Charms are why it was reduced for mp that is.

Level 41 Psy 199mag.
    MP Regen outside of battle 11mp/s. that's obviously showing it's been gimped.
    Level 1 psy has a regen of 2mps/s. So that means with 199mag i'm getting 9mp/s. So that means that it is now something like 20mag=1Mp/s.

So they've literally halved the rate at which you regen mana. Also hp regen's seemingly down or atleast it is to me. 1hp/s i don't think that was the old base. Either way they've halved everythign to increase profits. If it keeps going at this rate, we'll be at something like that oh so famous korean grindfest game is at cash shop or quit.
  • Kesseron - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Options
    since when does mp=str/vit?

Whoops. My bad. I fixed it. What I meant was hp/mp regen per str/mag.
    and i was speaking from my archer. I have no idea what it is now. He got regen of mag/10=1mps+base which was ~1/2s
    Also i said charms up there if you read it. Charms are why it was reduced for mp that is.

Level 41 Psy 199mag.
    MP Regen outside of battle 11mp/s. that's obviously showing it's been gimped.
    Level 1 psy has a regen of 2mps/s. So that means with 199mag i'm getting 9mp/s. So that means that it is now something like 20mag=1Mp/s.

So they've literally halved the rate at which you regen mana. Also hp regen's seemingly down or atleast it is to me. 1hp/s i don't think that was the old base. Either way they've halved everythign to increase profits. If it keeps going at this rate, we'll be at something like that oh so famous korean grindfest game is at cash shop or quit.

Yeah b:shocked
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    easy answer: mp recovery equips
    -helmet
    -cape
    -nature's breath(mold necklace mp recov+7)
    -most arcane equipment, usually not tt, but go for the 3 star ones

with equips, my mp recovery is 8/s. meditating, 16/s. i have little to no problem with my mana, but only because im a barb with very little mp. a wizard is a different story...
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.