How long until IronHeart take the map?

Taarloor - Harshlands
Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
You've read it in the other threads.... IRONHEART IS COMING! They are the next big thing on the server, they almost have 200 members and rumour has it atleast 20 of them are over level 70!

It is surely just a matter of time before their reign of terror is unleashed over the server, where will you hide? Which one of your children will you sacrifice to the IronHeart Gods?

How much longer can we all feel safe from their wrath?
Post edited by Taarloor - Harshlands on

Comments

• Partyanimal - Raging Tide
    Partyanimal - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Who?
  • Worship - Harshlands
    Worship - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I voted 12 monthes..they seem like the sadistic type to toy around with us b:shocked
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I voted 12 monthes..they seem like the sadistic type to toy around with us b:shocked

You just want a purple merkin, admit it!
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:victoryWell my friend... 20+ 7X is nothing really, for a decent TW u need at least 20 9X( and that's saying low...), and the rest all 8X. But u guys seem like good ppl and I hope u can get some land 4 u in a future... I say 6 months
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You've read it in the other threads.... IRONHEART IS COMING! They are the next big thing on the server, they almost have 200 members and rumour has it atleast 20 of them are over level 70!

It is surely just a matter of time before their reign of terror is unleashed over the server, where will you hide? Which one of your children will you sacrifice to the IronHeart Gods?

i am refusing to leave SZ since IH was formed
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    what hippie said... i am terrifiedb:shocked
    this is so unfairb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtasy - Raging Tide
    Xtasy - Raging Tide Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    <~~leader of RT IH
  • Cinematic - Harshlands
    Cinematic - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ^ where IH belongs... in a pve server.
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I would like to take this opportunity to thank every Ironheart who has kindly given me TT60 weps, sharded and +'d 3 star EQ, TT EQ, bikini tops, bikini bottoms, apothecary god pots, and teleacoustics. b:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Siria - Harshlands
    Siria - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    IronHeart... b:chuckle lol they always stay in safezone after i attack them ... they are boring ~.~
  • XFeRX - Harshlands
    XFeRX - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    IronHeart... b:chuckle lol they always stay in safezone after i attack them ... they are boring ~.~

1 more lvl 89 nonfactor has spoken b:shocked

http://www.djangowexler.com/images/stfu.jpg
  • Charlesjosep - Harshlands
    Charlesjosep - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    with us groing and lvling so fast irionheart will be a deadly force we will fight we will win and all those people we tried to be nice to and said **** us well guess wat **** YOU the joke will be on you IRONHEART WILL RULE HARSHLAND
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    with us groing and lvling so fast irionheart will be a deadly force we will fight we will win and all those people we tried to be nice to and said **** us well guess wat **** YOU the joke will be on you IRONHEART WILL RULE HARSHLAND

I heard u guys also punch babies.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I would like to take this opportunity to thank every Ironheart who has kindly given me TT60 weps, sharded and +'d 3 star EQ, TT EQ, bikini tops, bikini bottoms, apothecary god pots, and teleacoustics. b:heart

I hope it will be enough to keep you charmed.
    Damn those low 70's wizard ganks, right? b:chuckle
    Packs World International
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I hope it will be enough to keep you charmed.
    Damn those low 70's wizard ganks, right? b:chuckle

Lol you think you're so bad **** because you caught me one time at half HP when I was uncharmed and without pots while fighting some BM. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quote - Harshlands
    Quote - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Lol you think you're so bad **** because you caught me one time at half HP when I was uncharmed and without pots while fighting some BM. b:laugh

Ironheart talks to much ****, the faction is full of noobs, and has a really noob leader.

That being said most people in Ironheart are/were a lot newer to the game than everyone else, its hard to do anything 1-80 in a server everyone has a year head start on you. Thats why i rerolled on RT <3 carebear server. Like i said when people have a year headstart on you pvp isn't much competition. On RT for whatever reason i've already had a lot better pvp battles, probably because people are within 20 levels of me ;)
  • Quote - Harshlands
    Quote - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ironheart talks to much ****, the faction is full of noobs, and has a really noob leader.

That being said most people in Ironheart are/were a lot newer to the game than everyone else, its hard to do anything 1-80 in a server everyone has a year head start on you. Thats why i rerolled on RT <3 carebear server. Like i said when people have a year headstart on you pvp isn't much competition. On RT for whatever reason i've already had a lot better pvp battles, probably because people are within 20 levels of me ;)

I also forgot to mention this thread is an entertaining one.
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2010

You attacked my guildie first and had 100% HP at the time. He was at low 70's, just like me.
    We weren't charmed as well.

If he did any damage to you then you suck at stunlock.

I did the most damage to you since you forgot to use Marrow.

I had Sutra ready, if I would know you are charmless you would be dead in 6 seconds :p

If you QQ about being charmless and without pots why do you even start the fight in the first place?

Nothing personal though, I like to spice up the discussion from time to time b:cute

@Quote: I'm not in IronHeart - not even seen them PvPing ;]
    Just thought it's funny that Belle pretends to be badass just because he managed to kill few lowbies ;)
    Packs World International
  • Chiichan - Harshlands
    Chiichan - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:faint ironheart leader who casts his metal dot skill on me over and over after i killed him 4x

b:bye ironheart?
  • Chiichan - Harshlands
    Chiichan - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2010

b:question and how many lands does ironheart own exactly?
  • Vexille - Harshlands
    Vexille - Harshlands Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ironheart is simply a joke...b:bye
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:question and how many lands does ironheart own exactly?

The whole map..
    When they dream!!!!!!!!!
  • Avoniz - Harshlands
    Avoniz - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Man unless HT decides to form his own guild by paying r8 to all the highest level in this server I don't feel threatened by no joke faction.
  • Wyver - Harshlands
    Wyver - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    omg not the ones who only attack when theyre charmed b:shocked not them b:cry