Bannable Offence?

Mysticpep - Dreamweaver
Mysticpep - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
So while on my alt earlier today, we had some idiot (an I am being polite here) bring chin into Anglers Village 5 times in a row an wiping out the whole town. First he was in pk mode so the high lvls came out an waited for him to leave safe zone so he couldn't do it again an give clerics time to rez all the unfortunate people that died through this, then he changes names to one not in pk mode an does it again. I read somewhere you could get banned for this?

We have a screen shot of one of characters bringing in chin but not his other one. Tried to get GM at the time but no response. was kind of annoying loosing all that exp just because someone thought it was funny.

(ps thanks to xtreme_wolf an all the other xtreme members also ZachZack an Allis an pocothenoob an a few others that came to the rescue b:kiss)
If at first you don't succeed, Hide the evidence and blame the dog b:chuckle
Post edited by Mysticpep - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's gotta be bannable, like bringing dismal to SP entrance or kirxixx into orchid temple.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    That is amazinly lame and he obviously has no life if he gets joy out of it, something should be done I agree.
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • Arthios - Raging Tide
    Arthios - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yep its bannable and has been for a while luring mobs into safe zones is always gonna be a no-no send the screenie in a report via the main page and hopefully a GM will take some action :3
  • Xtreme_wolf - Dreamweaver
    Xtreme_wolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    We did what we could to stop him but wiping out the town 5 times and players losing all that XP yeah something should be done asap. P.S. GM i have a screen shot of his convo saying he's going to drag into town.
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    We did what we could to stop him but wiping out the town 5 times and players losing all that XP yeah something should be done asap. P.S. GM i have a screen shot of his convo saying he's going to drag into town.

Dude they probably won't talk about it on here so its best to message them
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • Kesseron - Dreamweaver
    Kesseron - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Okay, wait. I thought one of the things Safe Zones did was remove aggro from monsters. Am I wrong?
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Okay, wait. I thought one of the things Safe Zones did was remove aggro from monsters. Am I wrong?

Yes you are =P And even if it did.... the mobs they are talking about aoe, and thus everyone(even non-agroed people) die.
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Xtreme_wolf - Dreamweaver
    Xtreme_wolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    He dragged Ch'in into anglers vill so it didn't stop his aoe from killing everyone.
  • Murloc/ - Heavens Tear41
    Murloc/ - Heavens Tear41 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yes, this is banable, and it's been that way for a long time. It's also an a~hole thing to do.

However I'll admit it was funny watching someone lure Brodkris Drudge (A World Boss) into city of the plume one time. I died, but it was still funny.

EDIT: I've also seen Hornska lured into / around DWP while a wraith event was going on. That was just mean as hell. xD
  • Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    Lenn_ - Sanctuary Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yes, this is banable, and it's been that way for a long time. It's also an a~hole thing to do.

However I'll admit it was funny watching someone lure Brodkris Drudge (A World Boss) into city of the plume one time. I died, but it was still funny.

EDIT: I've also seen Hornska lured into / around DWP while a wraith event was going on. That was just mean as hell. xD
    i got harpy wraith to west gate before lol.
  • Murloc/ - Heavens Tear41
    Murloc/ - Heavens Tear41 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010

=O nice... getting harpy anywhere is hard enough as is. I've been ganked by her 4 times and counting now. >.<
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Definitely bannable. I remember the fiasco last year during the Valentine's event when people kept pulling Jewelscalen into the rose patch... they started actually posting server messages that it was bannable. What you have to do is get a screenshot and submit a ticket (attaching the screenshot to the post). They usually get back to you pretty quick about that stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2010

and then you woke up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]