help....build/wep

imback1906
imback1906 Posts: 7 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Blademaster
blade masters can use so many things...i dont know wth to pick...im not BRAND new to perfect world but this will be my first blade master ever, so what is a good newbie build for the blademaster, and what wep should i use, i dont care about PVP one bit all i want is PVE please help ? i wanna know what wep to use, what stats to add to, too
Post edited by imback1906 on

Comments

• Liink - Dreamweaver
    Liink - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm fairly new to Blademasters too, and from what I've learned, it all depends on what you want to do. For example, the axes have great AOE, meaning you can draw mobs together and hit them all at once. The swords are nice and well balanced, where as the polearms and axes focus mainly on brute force and strength.
    A good build is Str+3 Dex+2, allowing you to wear heavy armor, and use virtually any of the Blademasters weapons.
  • imback1906
    imback1906 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    right but wich is the best for a newbie XD lol i just want to be good at PVE AND also no offence Liink, but i would like advice some some one higher then lvl 2 lol just saying
  • Aramark - Dreamweaver
    Aramark - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm way higher level than 2, I don't know why it's not showing.....
    Ah well.
    But, yeah. A good build would be the 3 Str, 2 Dex. And the weapon is really your choice, because after about level 19 or so you're gonna start wanting to get the skills of the weapon you want, so starting early on that weapon would be great. I, myself use the dual swords, but it all depends on your fighting style.