How do I use Molds?

Jaxter - Dreamweaver
Jaxter - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
How do I use Weapon Molds because recently when I was lv 20 i was in a crew and we beat the quingzi and i got something called mold:lunarwave soulsphere. so please how do I use it?
Post edited by Jaxter - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• PandaXpresss - Harshlands
    PandaXpresss - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Take that and the required mats to the forges in archosaur by general summer. You make a weapon out if it. Treat the mold as if it was any other mat... cept rarer
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    How do I use Weapon Molds because recently when I was lv 20 i was in a crew and we beat the quingzi and i got something called mold:lunarwave soulsphere. so please how do I use it?

Go to Aerchosaur. Find general summer. (SW quarter)

In front of him are a pile of urns - these are the forges. Choose the appropriate one (the weapon forge), and select the item you wish to make (lunarwave soulsphere) and then the forge will tell you what materials you need (the mold, some coal and iron and so on) - make sure those are in your inventory, hit 'manufacture' and bingo - you'll have a shiny new legendary weapon.
  • Mintou - Harshlands
    Mintou - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    No-one mentioned the fact you need to have the required crafting skill, for example to create the 'Lunarwave Soulsphere' you need level 2 blacksmith.
    And to be specific, to create the Lunarwave Soulsphere you need: 15 coal, 15 sandstone, 15 pig iron and 15 logs. b:pleased
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hmm XD interesting.
  • XEnchantorX - Sanctuary
    XEnchantorX - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Since most of the molds are gonna be directed at the t.born class since we lack weps like the other classes we need all the help we can get. if any u guys from sanc pm me 4 help and or info u may need.

P.S i love helping with fbs bosses etc so dont be shy 2 send invite
  • Pareee - Lost City
    Pareee - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I have a Shinguard of Ashura mold, however the forge in Archasaur doesn't have a cooresponding "box" so I can see what mats I need. (The pwi database doesn't list it - or lists it under a different name).

So - how do I make this? I have a level 5 Tailor skill.

Second, in the forges, what are the boxes with question marks for?

Thanks!
  • Seiowan - Harshlands
    Seiowan - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The '?' boxes are presumably for future updates. As it stands, they're blanks waiting to be filled with new crafts for us.

As for the Shinguards of Ashura, they're actually called 'Genie Shins' under the legendary forge. You require 12 Fine Lumber, 12 Refined Steel, 12 Rubstone Powder and 12 Anthracite.
  • Downloadzfox - Heavens Tear
    Downloadzfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    the easeist way of gaining the mats is to buy them from auction house if you have enough coins
  • Ai_Hasegawa - Dreamweaver
    Ai_Hasegawa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The '?' boxes are presumably for future updates. As it stands, they're blanks waiting to be filled with new crafts for us.

As for the Shinguards of Ashura, they're actually called 'Genie Shins' under the legendary forge. You require 12 Fine Lumber, 12 Refined Steel, 12 Rubstone Powder and 12 Anthracite.

And that is what separates... Those who know the game, and those who only play it. Comes as no surprise to me that the materials or that you need a crafting skill was not mentioned so thanks for the info. :)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Reviving a topic that was dead for over four years for that?

Not cool man.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.