Assassin skills

GigaJoe - Sanctuary
GigaJoe - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Assassin
Which assassin skills should I get? They all look good, but I don't know which ones are worth it or not.
Post edited by GigaJoe - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Dark_Umbra - Lost City
    Dark_Umbra - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Greetings.

Early on you will want to stick with Slipstream and Puncture wound. Always level those till they max. Deep sting is nice and will become extreamly usefull later on, throw knife is always usefull to pull mobs(but not so much for interupting spells). Don't worry about things like stealth for now (but get one level of it so you can slip past all the enemies in secret passage).

At 29 get Rib strike and Tackling slash. Tackling slash will be the most important skill you have for a while (but keep it at level 1 for a while)as it allows you to use the other thing you get at that level, spark burst every fight. Rib strike is mainly usefull for increased life and increased defence mobs as well as bosses( ie long lasting fights). Most regular mobs should drop in less than 7 seconds.

When you get Blood paint try to have it active in every fight. The effect is small but will build up over time to result in less pots used and less charm ticks.

Dont bother with Throat cut. Deaden nerves looks good, but its only realy an emergancy thing.

If you plan on mostly using skills, Chill of the deep is a must.

AoE such as Earthen rift I cannot see the point in, you want as little aggro as possible.

Rising Dragon Strike will go with Tackling slash as one of the most important sklls, you can now get 2 spark every battle. Then you can open with Deep sting and use spark burst while their asleep (then proceed to kill them however you like) every battle.

Thats all I'm up to so far, hope it helps.
  • Yishuin - Sanctuary
    Yishuin - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i think if you look a little bit in this forum you will find plenty of explanation/guide/tips etc... for skills and your sin.