Isn't it lovely? (tw)

Options
Kyrin - Raging Tide
Kyrin - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Don't you just love the blank white Frontier-like TW map? I get anxious this weekend thinking about who's going to attack what. You gotta wonder if it'll turn out just great and there isn't just one powerful faction with 95% of the land. Until that time comes, you can join just about any faction and you probably made the right decision!

And going into a faction, a new faction, and knowing that they at least have a shot. Because it all started only 15 days ago.

I can't wait to go to the Dragon temple and not get killed before entering, or at least have a chance of not being killed.

Just my ramblings about the new server =)
Post edited by Kyrin - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver
    Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'd like to see more guilds!
    retired from pwi b:cry
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    depends.
    1.if infamy let Aurora alone so they can take more land

2.maybe Insight wanna go pvp agains Empire for some reason ppl from both factions "hate" eachother....

3.I think Resolve can take some land but i dont think they are going to be a "factor" Infamy, Empire, Insight, Aurora are the top factions atm.

nobody know what is going to happend b:pleased i think that with 4 - 5 strong factions rite now its going to be easy to prevent a faction to take over the whole map...but like Dan use to say..."Only time will tell" b:chuckle
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hey hey hey, what if Aurora attacks Infamy, then what 0.0. Don't act like Infamy are big bad guys everyone can be one :( I dun wanna be a bad guyb:cry
  • Shade - Raging Tide
    Shade - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I can't wait to go to the Dragon temple and not get killed before entering, or at least have a chance of not being killed.

Just my ramblings about the new server =)

Ah DT, the one place you can kill people without dropping stuff, I personally love it with one minor exception, assassins can't use shadow jump for some unfathomable reason, it's beyond ridiculous imo. But yeah, gl with the not being killed in DT, I know personally I love making people QQ about stealth (Tophole simply despises me now ^^)
  • Xtasy - Raging Tide
    Xtasy - Raging Tide Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    depends.
    2.maybe Insight wanna go pvp agains Empire for some reason ppl from both factions "hate" eachother....

we dont hate eachother..
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hey hey hey, what if Aurora attacks Infamy, then what 0.0. Don't act like Infamy are big bad guys everyone can be one :( I dun wanna be a bad guyb:cry

well Maestro since ur one of us and Aurora attacks us.......b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Iris - Raging Tide
    Iris - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I heard something about Aurora attacking Infamy?b:pleased
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    All I see is a large scale money throwing contest ._.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Aurora can attack infamy...right now i think towers will kill almost everyone in a pvp TW so is pointless...

agree
  • Hampton - Raging Tide
    Hampton - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I am sure Resolve will be a factor. Just because everyone rushed to go into Infamy, Empire, and Aurora doesn't mean we will not be a "factor". We are all lvling around each other so we are very balanced in lvls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Can people in this world be so less serious?
    "What you do in life echoes an eternity" Maximus Gladiator 2000 b:pleased
  • Lenayra - Dreamweaver
    Lenayra - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Both factions want to secure DWP, Infamy's only -easy- way to do that is to hit Forest of Haze, Aurora have more options but are trying to prevent Infamy from getting to it, I think it's going to be an interesting weekend...

Infamy's leader is smart. Can't wait to see what happens and how it will affect next weekend b:chuckle
    Lenayra 95 Venomancer - Calamity(DW)
    Lenayra 91 Archer - Empire(RT)
  • _Whisper_ - Raging Tide
    _Whisper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    depends.

3.I think Resolve can take some land but i dont think they are going to be a "factor" Infamy, Empire, Insight, Aurora are the top factions atm.

nobody know what is going to happend b:pleased i think that with 4 - 5 strong factions rite now its going to be easy to prevent a faction to take over the whole map...but like Dan use to say..."Only time will tell" b:chuckle

Hm... interesting Dans correct "Only time can tell" because i see this in a totally different light
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Both factions want to secure DWP, Infamy's only -easy- way to do that is to hit Forest of Haze, Aurora have more options but are trying to prevent Infamy from getting to it, I think it's going to be an interesting weekend...

Infamy's leader is smart. Can't wait to see what happens and how it will affect next weekend b:chuckle

no one will take DWP in a long while...
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

So? Why should we leave them alone? We chose the land first, they outbid us and then the bidding war started. Its a game silly, don't go all into it b:chuckle

Anyways, how would you feel if someone said the opposite,
    if aurora let Infamy alone so they can take more land

We are not preventing Aurora taking land for petes sake, can't you see that?
    b:sweat Or I guess not.
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If anyone does take DWP within the next week or two, I can see PWI's earnings just skyrocketing from all that oracle abuse to get to the required levels, with the required number of people, and with the correct classes xD + gear mmmm dragon orbs PWI wants you to take DWP soon hah.
  • Xtasy - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If anyone does take DWP within the next week or two, I can see PWI's earnings just skyrocketing from all that oracle abuse to get to the required levels, with the required number of people, and with the correct classes xD + gear mmmm dragon orbs PWI wants you to take DWP soon hah.

i though they would stop oracle sale at new yearb:cry
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Just buy some oracles and you can get them cheaper anyway silly >.>.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    So? Why should we leave them alone? We chose the land first, they outbid us and then the bidding war started. Its a game silly, don't go all into it b:chuckle

Anyways, how would you feel if someone said the opposite,

We are not preventing Aurora taking land for petes sake, can't you see that?
    b:sweat Or I guess not.

yup true were not preventing them from taking land but they can go bid somewhere else cause as long as they keep bdding in the same land we will outbid them

• Xtasy - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    yup true were not preventing them from taking land but they can go bid somewhere else cause as long as they keep bdding in the same land we will outbid them

very mature..you should just attack themb:victory
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    very mature..you should just attack themb:victory

i think u didnt get me as long as they bid on the land we bidded first we will kee outbidding it cause there are plenty of land for them to take and "stopping us from getting DWP" is just not bright cause they should know better that it will be a while before a guild takes DWP and no Infamy doesnt plan in pvp tw yet its better to wait till all free lands have been taken

edited December 2009
    Options
    So? Why should we leave them alone? We chose the land first, they outbid us and then the bidding war started. Its a game silly, don't go all into it

lol im not all into it...b:cute btw u quote me 2 times and it was the same quote O.o? b:chuckle

about Resolve...they are very organized but a lot of members left the fac...you think that it was just cause all of them wanted to joing the "top 3 facs"?....think about it b:shutup

"Only time can tell" *fixed*

b:bye
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol im not all into it...b:cute btw u quote me 2 times and it was the same quote O.o? b:chuckle

about Resolve...they are very organized but a lot of members left the fac...you think that it was just cause all of them wanted to joing the "top 3 facs"?....think about it b:shutup

"Only time can tell" *fixed*

b:bye

Well... members leaving here and there is only natural... after all this is a new server...its kinda 'trial and error' period for both faction and members...

For members... it is to see which faction you like the most and which is the right one to be in...
    For faction...its to see whos the dedicated/friendly/drama starters/troublemakers are and choose those they think would help them achieve their goals...

Of course there will be people who want to join recognizable or "top" faction for the win... there are pennies, pride and power incentives that goes along with it...

Some factions are looking pretty good...but a lot of things can change over the course of the game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty