Is Kingdom Gonna Take All

Comments

• Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

1. all the people that helped KD......like who exactly?

2. would have been funny to see kylin if they were in our position, probably say something like "we endured whole server ganks for the entire time we existed as a guild, not our fault no one can stop us from taking all land, ahahaha"

3. I already told you KD has no plans of taking all the land, and ya know what? we already have more land than we intended to have, you can thank your leader for the KoS, and we can thank him for the extra money as well.

4. Go join Ironheart, i hear they are the next big thing LOL

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

1. See Zulu (u prolly would if u ever pk'd)

2. Random hypothetical from talkboo, eh.

3. LOL, thats so funny. You will prolly keep saying that every week as the map gets redder and redder too. "We didnt mean to take that land, it was an accident."

4. I hear they have 20 lvl 70+ now b:shocked
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    3. LOL, thats so funny. You will prolly keep saying that every week as the map gets redder and redder too. "We didnt mean to take that land, it was an accident."

so what you are trying to say is we should let kylin (our kos) keep their lands and dont attack them.b:bye
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    so what you are trying to say is we should let kylin (our kos) keep their lands and dont attack them.b:bye

Think what he was trying to say is: don't pretend not to want the whole map.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited December 2009

lolz, dont try and put words in my mouth, go read my original post b4 talkboo started pooping over this thread.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

1. See Zulu (u prolly would if u ever pk'd)

2. Random hypothetical from talkboo, eh.

4. I hear they have 20 lvl 70+ now b:shocked

1. You guys bich about rank 8 mage in TW, him as well as other like iffy, acrelar, and bloop leave and go to zulu, KD still wins TW, now you complain their pk is allowing KD to take more of you land.....how much lamer can you get.

2. Yes, speaking of Kylin Victory is purely hypothetical, glad you picked up on that.

3. Well lets see....kylin and destiny both did the same thing, and sealed their own fate. Destiny ASSUMED we would attack them next so they KoSed us, thus we had to eliminate kos from the map. Then Kylin biched about that, cause they wanted more free land from us, 1k streams wasnt enough(more flame bait), so they KoS us because clearly by doing so "the world was gunna change", which it has....map looks much nicer now than 3 months ago imo.

4. ya, maybe you could be the best there, maybe.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Taboo, rather just bring these nudes. : ((
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Taboo, rather just bring these nudes. : ((

I already told you that you missed it, besides, that thread got locked cause the 12 year olds that roam these forums arent supposed to see stuff that X rated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I already told you that you missed it, besides, that thread got locked cause the 12 year olds that roam these forums arent supposed to see stuff that X rated.

"throws Pokemon ball" yells "return"
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited December 2009

actually i didnt miss it.

i was just trying to refer to the fact, that this kind of speak between ky and kd is pointless, since in most cases(yes in urs too) it lacks respect, and these flame baits arent even funny anny mroe.

we need quality trolls, who punch babies =/
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Cinematic - Harshlands
    Cinematic - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    For Get Kylin And Karma Ironheart Is The New And Up And Coming Kd We Will Be The Force That Will Laugh At All And Win In The End

b:chuckle um... when you guys kicked Ace_Combat... he took out your whole faction... charmless. plz gtfo IH is possibly the most fail faction level 3 faction i have ever seen.
  • Lol_no - Lost City
    Lol_no - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    do i see KD talking? the biggest PVE nabs here who sucked up the most gold diggers? lol
    zoroaster; **** <3 b:dirty
  • MissArwen - Harshlands
    MissArwen - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lmao ^_______-
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:victory Hib:thanks
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Softie - Harshlands
    Softie - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    im pretty sure Xulin could aoe grind IH sowie
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Xulin and nurfed are the same personb:laugh
  • Cyrian - Harshlands
    Cyrian - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ya know I have had my eyes open. GinKai needs to put down the crack and STOP starting fights with factions that IronHeart can't even take on. And that is why I have left.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Never let me have free time. Only chaos will result in it...
  • Grim_Reaper/ - Harshlands
    Grim_Reaper/ - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ya know I have had my eyes open. GinKai needs to put down the crack and STOP starting fights with factions that IronHeart can't even take on. And that is why I have left.

That guild is full of fails lol worst faction i was in lol
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I heard Kylin took more beating than that, stood up, and won some wars. Ganked by whole server chapter 2, we may turn page soon again.

I never heard of Takoda or IronHeart, but guess i dont count :(

Last I heard (2 months ago lol) kylin was the bomb and kingdom was just starting to bribe extra leftovers from sense and over9k. b:chuckle
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Last I heard (2 months ago lol) kylin was the bomb and kingdom was just starting to bribe extra leftovers from sense and over9k. b:chuckle

Last i heard Kylin decided to tear apart the only 2 rremaining guilds that had a chance at doing something in TW (Takoda and Karma) so they would have a better chance to win. And people say kylin isnt greedy.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Holy **** Taboo knows more about my guild then me!
  • Charlesjosep - Harshlands
    Charlesjosep - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    LOL YES XuLin it is funny how people seem to know more about factions then the people in it as for taboo he prob dont know where his Azz is not to mention knowing about stuff going on in factions
  • Adael - Harshlands
    Adael - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Why would IronHeart take down KD?

IronHeart is just a fail faction with a moron leader, lol.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    KY mad 'cause their fiestas are slowly being shut down from the border patrol...true story.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    KY mad 'cause their fiestas are slowly being shut down from the border patrol...true story.

i am mad too, their fiestas are fun

and taboo is mad because they might start loseing more tws again
    to bad kds guild zulu is to far away from ky to atack them :(

btw, when will this server tw map stop acting like a WWE fight, and finally get a winning faction? Power keeps going back and forth, back and forth...
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    btw, when will this server tw map stop acting like a WWE fight, and finally get a winning faction? Power keeps going back and forth, back and forth...

how is it going back and forth....they won a 3 hour defense after not showing for 3 weeks, not an impressive win, and everyone was rusty.

As for XuLin.....you clearly have alot of new people in guild, all of which were from karma or takoda. and why is it we were always getting attacked by karma, and suddenly they dissapear? Im so sick of you, and everyone else on the server acting like Kylin is the greatest thing to happen to the server, when no one sees its all bull sht. (btw, no need to flame me for pointing out things....take the kylin d1cks out of your mouth and pay attention)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    how is it going back and forth....they won a 3 hour defense after not showing for 3 weeks, not an impressive win, and everyone was rusty.

As for XuLin.....you clearly have alot of new people in guild, all of which were from karma or takoda. and why is it we were always getting attacked by karma, and suddenly they dissapear? Im so sick of you, and everyone else on the server acting like Kylin is the greatest thing to happen to the server, when no one sees its all bull sht. (btw, no need to flame me for pointing out things....take the kylin d1cks out of your mouth and pay attention)

Yes most of karma and takoda r in kylin u can go see there apps on kylins forum.
    Kylin is bs but kd is as well I see how many of the rpkers u let rpk because u know that u needed them. GG to both guilds have fun because your 15 minutes of fame are almost goneb:bye
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Yes most of karma and takoda r in kylin u can go see there apps on kylins forum.
    Kylin is bs but kd is as well I see how many of the rpkers u let rpk because u know that u needed them. GG to both guilds have fun because your 15 minutes of fame are almost goneb:bye

I cant believe im agreeing with dustin....fyi tho, i dont need to see the apps, i can just look at the guild roster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited January 2010

DUSTIN MURPHY IS COMING!!!b:shocked
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2010

uhhh, its going back and forth about how ky was stronger then u guys when the kos first started, the kd was, and now ky can defend themselfs again, lol u kd sure get rusty fast it seems O.o

you guys did the same thing, exept with a bunch of rpkers that u let in with the change of rules that u guys are allowed to rpk, at least, as far as i know, ky has the same rules. And i actally don't like kylin that much, but i do like them more then kd O.o proof that i don't like kylin that much, i left it lol b:chuckle silly taboo
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    hm i thouht it was takoda and eod that merged into kylin b:surrender karma to? b:shocked
This discussion has been closed.