Male Untamed

Options
2»

Comments

• Wane - Harshlands
    Wane - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Dude, you're right on. You hit the nail on the head with that. At first when I read that I thought,"Lizards? I dunno..." But looking at the picture you have there, it makes sense, and would be awesome and very possible. And the panther is a perfect idea, because this is an asian game, and there are panthers in china. It makes perfect sense, and again, it's reasonable. Bears too. The pandas are neat, but nobody really wants to play as them, because the barbarians should be ferocious. All of our skills suggest that. Bestial rage? Ferral regeneration? Stomp of the beast king, flesh ream... But pandas lie around all day eating leaves. Not exactly fierce. I think grizzlies would be much better. Not sure about jackals, though. We already have wolves, and that's getting awful close to the venomancer's fox. Jackals are pretty small and foxlike. Anyway, great ideas, man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wane - Harshlands
    Wane - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Always though Barbs were dumb ( no offense) i'll be a Wolf cool oh turns into a tiger... how about a Panda oh i see Tiger form Lion? hmm tiger **** it i'll be a tiger and change into white tiger see my point whats the point in having other animals when all they change into is tigers???

Yeah, I've though about that alot. Why can't lions turn into lions, wolves to wolves, and, erm... Pandas? Hmm... Thats the one problem... Like I just said, they can't fight, to say the least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xaulbius - Harshlands
    Xaulbius - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I totally agree. Though I would stay as a lion untamed, a variety of animals as untamed males could make up for all the missing customization.

-Xaul
  • Jetblaze - Heavens Tear
    Jetblaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Can u guys plz give us a Yes no or maybe on this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hoboes
    All furry and smelly with their untrimmed toenails >D
  • IceWolf_Fang - Heavens Tear
    IceWolf_Fang - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    We should also have tails outside of true form that fits the animal we chose <.<!! idk i would just like to have a tail and not have to transform to get one XD

btw main is a lvl 80 wolf barb. wolf tail ftw!
  • BeastEmperor - Heavens Tear
    BeastEmperor - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I want a White-Furred wolf. =x

So whenever I turn into a white tiger, I won't look as ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Bad necro! Don't touch the 5 month old thread! No! Bad necro! Bad!

I'm sending you to bed without dinner tonight.
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • Kesseron - Dreamweaver
    Kesseron - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    steelclaw wrote: »
    all these ideas are great but keep in mind it is a free game, its not going to be the best or have the most choices. But these ideas are great and i think tales for the untamed would rock!

Our newest mount in the Boutique costs 70 Gold. Yes, thats $70. And I'm sure people end up spending hundreds on other things such as the Battle Pet Packs and the dye packs. I think it balances itself out. b:surrender

I also support the ideas of more animals in normal form. and also the idea of matching true forms. perhaps even the same with venomancers.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    For one I hope they do not change it. The untamed are one of the few things that are still related to the lore used when the game was made. In this case, it is chinese mythology.

Here is the explanation for why the tiger is white in its true form.

"To the Chinese the white tiger was the king of all animals and lord of the mountains, and the tiger-jade ornament was specially reserved for commanders of armies. The male white tiger was, among other things, the god of war, and in this capacity it not only assisted the armies of the emperors, but fought the demons that threatened the dead in their graves."

So please, lets leave the undead alone. It is fun to play a race that is based on mythology.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    who cares about tht stuff about mythology i wnt my pure black tiger nooooooooowb:angryb:angryb:angry & its not like there isnt gonna be some tiger barbs roaming around so heck wit mythology & let us have more variety(im srry if i miss spelled anything b:avoid)
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • robind94
    robind94 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ya i agree i totaly think they should have color custom or at least have tails and a white tiger also instead of just a plain tiger and i think they should maybe give the untamed barbarians some kinda tribal facial stuff if they can so it realy is custom like kinda the loading picture of the white untamed so u can actualy cutomize him cuz right now my untamed kinda looks like every1 elses and it ticks me off... and a lizzard for and untamed..... WOULD FRLIPEN ROCK MAN GO LIZZZIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so ya they need to changed that stuff
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Congratulations for a uber necro!

No seriously please look at the date of the last post until you post... if it's older than 30 days then retreat slowly.
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yay
    freepostinb4lock
  • wareater
    wareater Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i think that's a great idea but the panther would be more stealthy so this would be more venomancer but these are more hamanoidb:cry
  • Synster_Gate - Heavens Tear
    Synster_Gate - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Umm Necro.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Why hello, 2010 self of Silvy o_o;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Double necros are so creepy. Get some fire to kill it.
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I want to be a Figer, a fish that turns into a tiger lol. 2 legged furry fish lol Or a Randa, a reptile that turns into a panda lol. I like my barb as is, but customization is good too.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
This discussion has been closed.