Things that Should be Fixed for Assassins

Options
13»

Comments

• Jellytops - Heavens Tear
    Jellytops - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I lose my pants randomly in the water...I just assumed my character was kinky.

I also have this problem while flying. If I view my sin from the top/back while flying, the pants are often gone...
    *-*-*When I wears my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgment. I will take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me. Oh lord, raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy saints.*-*-*
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I also have this problem while flying. If I view my sin from the top/back while flying, the pants are often gone...
    lmfao SS plz I wanna see this b:laugh
  • Mrs_Wonka - Heavens Tear
    Mrs_Wonka - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Is it just me or are the Assassin Heal time ridiculously slow no matter what lvl.

I made a new character that wasn't a Tideborn so I could remember what the heal time was like.

It's heal time was much quicker even when it was not meditating.
  • LadyKirah - Heavens Tear
    LadyKirah - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The Psychics are a bit too powerful. They take mobs away from people easy, bring a mobs health down to almost half in the first hit (what I saw) and I don't know when they hit a mob until it runs away from me to the Psychic

i totally disagree with this the dmg really balances out 3x even 2x i compared dmg with friend psy and i hit completely the same dmg skilled so dont worry about thtb:victory

On 25 lvl sin with 25 lvl psy CONSTANTLY in my party, I have to say 2 things are true: they steal aggro from me and he kills off mobs before I can run up a bit to the mob and launch slisptream.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    So far i only want the 79 skill to be implemented and more TT weps.

^ this and more weapon choices a dps mid range and spike setup like every other class has

thats....about....it

well that and a real fb 19
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Darko_ - Dreamweaver
    Darko_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    6. Shadow jump needs to be activated in instances.
  • Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Is it just me or are the Assassin Heal time ridiculously slow no matter what lvl.

I made a new character that wasn't a Tideborn so I could remember what the heal time was like.

It's heal time was much quicker even when it was not meditating.

HP Recovery Rate is based on your Vitality, and since I'm assuming you don't invest any points into vitality on your Assassin, it's low.

Your other character, probably has some Vitality points on it, so therefore, it recovers faster.
    Belligero
  • shadowvzs87
    shadowvzs87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Agreed...After you get the FB19 or Mail weapon at 20 there are few skills worth using for a while aside from normal attacks...I've tested skill combos and it saves mana and hp and time to just start with bleed then Slipstream and basic attack the rest of the way. I'm guessing it'll change in a few levels (My Psychic and Assassin are the sameish level) But for now Basic attack because of the lack of delay is actually kinda better.

I figured out the delay people are talking about btw...It's because for some reason, our bleed skill has a range of 4.5 meters and our other skills are melee range. So if you lead with Puncture then try another skill, you'll have to run up towards the enemy and it takes a second or so...So I would say a fix for that needs to be considered.

its a weird thing because this is same when veno pet do bleed, there too have a distance and bleed not melee. a bit annoying in begning but not a big problem.
    On 25 lvl sin with 25 lvl psy CONSTANTLY in my party, I have to say 2 things are true: they steal aggro from me and he kills off mobs before I can run up a bit to the mob and launch slisptream.

its same in any melee + ranged class (archer with bm, priest with bm, wizz with bm)
  • DontBlink - Harshlands
    DontBlink - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You also must realize the drain of MP psys (and all magic classes use) to kill. WE don't really use much mp seeing as we have alot less and can refill ours with like 1 pot. And believe it or not psys are REALLY squishy because i killed one in a duel 10 lvls over me. The only reason they look like they are killing fast is because ur killing melee mobs which they usually dont get touched by but ranged would prob make them have to use HP pots alot so we aren't really deprived in equality. And as far as the other stuff im sure everyone explained it b:victory (oh and in my opinion I think sins get much better killing skills in the end than psy in the end. Pvp and pve wise so we do alot of catching up there too!)
  • MALSUMIS - Lost City
    MALSUMIS - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    1. I have no idea what you're on about.

2. Dex has no effect on the chanelling or cast time of any skill, nor the attack rate of normal hits. And I'm sure Assassins can kill mobs fast enough as it is.

3. All classes pay a lot of SP for their skills, it's natural. (Especially on the 4x - 5x area)LVL29 skills 9-11k sp 1500 coin for 5 skills not counting the lvling of skills u have already

4. Stealth takes MP, and the "large" cost of mana can be overcome by lvling the skill (I think lol) and using an MP charm and/or pots.aprox. 20 mp/s in a class that does not add mag.

:D

These points sort of nerf the sin class but they still are hard to beat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    These points sort of nerf the sin class but they still are hard to beat.

i have not had a spirit problem at all, i have all the skills i need at the highest level i can have them and i have all the others for my level

and you just use mana pots when your in stealth x.x there is NO reason you should stay stealth for even 2mins

so no those two points do not nerf the sin class
  • MALSUMIS - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    its same in any melee + ranged class (archer with bm, priest with bm, wizz with bm)
    Yeah but i tested a "pure" wiz pt with my "pure mag" sic. sic hits harder and killed faster on same mob. at lvl 21 vs the rhinos at west arch sic is 3 hit wizzy is dead unless potting. took 7 hits to kill the mob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MALSUMIS - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i have not had a spirit problem at all, i have all the skills i need at the highest level i can have them and i have all the others for my level

and you just use mana pots when your in stealth x.x there is NO reason you should stay stealth for even 2mins

so no those two points do not nerf the sin class
    ??????
    so long as you have the pots for shadow skills and it must be great to have 60k sp at lvl 29. i bow to your greatness please teach us all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Wait till you get to the 59 skills b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MALSUMIS - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options

OMG REDS!! I just noticed the 101! GRATZ. Sorry off topic.

Back to a previous post of mine. I did not mean the teach us part as mouthy. truely I would like to know hoe to boost my SP. I have been playing since FEB and still concider myself a nub and will gladly learn what I can where I can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ??????
    so long as you have the pots for shadow skills and it must be great to have 60k sp at lvl 29. i bow to your greatness please teach us all.

i bet you leveled twin strike and shadow walk and focused mind and raving slash and whatever other low level skill you don't need past one at your level

yeahs i know =[ lol
    but you don't need them all when you get to 59

edit:
    OMG REDS!! I just noticed the 101! GRATZ. Sorry off topic.

Back to a previous post of mine. I did not mean the teach us part as mouthy. truely I would like to know hoe to boost my SP. I have been playing since FEB and still concider myself a nub and will gladly learn what I can where I can.

i only leveled slipstream and puncture wound past level 1 under 29, everything else is still level one cause i don't use them on normal leveling

so at 29 i had spirit left over after getting all the new skills =[