Demon and sage skills.

Chiv - Lost City
Chiv - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Cleric
I was hoping there was an easy to use guide on how to obtain all the cleric demon and sage skills. I searched on the forums and couldn't find one, but I figured the knowledgeable PWI players would know something useful I could look at besides PWI database.
Post edited by Chiv - Lost City on

Comments

• Aydamn - Lost City
    Aydamn - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/skillep.php

Lists all of the skills and tells you where they drop from.
  • Ulina - Lost City
    Ulina - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    by reading that i think im going sage
    seems to have more of my benefits and loopholes i can work with
  • Mrvate - Heavens Tear
    Mrvate - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    one thing to keep in mind on demon and sage is the lvl at which you can get the spell. Not to mention also the price. most people will only get 3-4 of the skills simply because they're all that are reasonable obtainable. Like with barbs some barbs are starting to go demon (for barb sage is the obvious win) because demon skills are so cheap while sage is very expensive. I'd recommend you check the AH for a while before you make the choice. So you can see what skills are actually obtainable.
  • Jer - Dreamweaver
    Jer - Dreamweaver Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Botique Agent--random book for 50mysterious pages

FB or BH89--random 89skill books that u can buy from people
    FB99 or BH99--i think level 92skill books

Get 30 Page of Fate in Cube for 1skills, 30pages for 1 random level 99skillbook
    note:page of fate cost like 250k so better to buy if u rich,its faster or spend 30days in cube for 1skill lol

30 advance mystical pages for 1 random book or 300Adv myst.Pages for 30 random books--too expensive

Buy from people and lok at AH skill books often
  • Chiv - Lost City
    Chiv - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Thanks, that was extremely helpful... now whether ill actually be able to farm them or if ill have to buy them all...