Account Stash

brawl4life
brawl4life Posts: 4 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
I think its a totally pointless item. I mean al you can do with it is take items and switch it between accounts. But why would u pay over 1mil if u could just mail the items to your characters. This thread will probably be locked because people will stop buying the account stashes but what do u guys think? Have any of you ever mailed your items to your other characters.
Post edited by brawl4life on

Comments

• I_can_own - Harshlands
    I_can_own - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i allways mail stuff to my alts i do think the account stash is kinda pointless but then again u don't have to wait an hour to get the stuff
  • saelt
    saelt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    from what i know...u can transfer bounded items as well.

if thats the case..its a nice thing to have
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I guess it's for people who are impatient of waiting for their mail to arrive and wants to transfer more items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    For the price i think its pointless being it only costs 500 coins to mail something to an alt or ask a friend to help and then its free.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    at the price they tryin to sell it for its pointless...just cuz its way overpriced...if it was cheaper then ya i could see it bein worth it
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Idk, I like it. It's extra storage, at least. I don't have any bound items yet, but I'm sure I will at some point lol. And it'll be nice to know I can give them over to my other chars whenever I'm done with them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It is designed more for those who bind their gear tbh.

If you make a char with the same armor requirements and get them to level, you can exchange between them many bound items (not all but a lot).

TBH --> The Chest of Coins are still the MOST pointless item in this game...with over 100+ in the bank b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I still dont have the stone (my wife does).. but the stash account is more usefull than mailing items

mailing 1 item costs 500 coins, nothing to get poor over.

but you cant mail all the things you want.

the stash account permits you to pass amongst your characters on the same account things like =
    - bound items
    - mistery chips (not boxed)
    and lots of other non tradable items, only items that cant be put into the stash account are the ones having the line "cant be put into stash account"

its also a 16 places bank

if you dont buy the stone .; you can still use the stash account to transger money to your alts for free ( or without having to wait for a friend to come along)
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It is designed more for those who bind their gear tbh.

If you make a char with the same armor requirements and get them to level, you can exchange between them many bound items (not all but a lot).

TBH --> The Chest of Coins are still the MOST pointless item in this game...with over 100+ in the bank b:surrender

the issue is how many people actually put 2 or more chars on the same account? a lots of people have a cleric alt, the cleric has to be on a different account to be useful. even it is not a cleric, you may still need one char to help another once for a while, so it is still better to put each char on a different account.
  • Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear
    Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I find it very useful. xP If I dont have anyone trustworthy at the time on, I can just put tomes & such in there as I switch from char to char to do things. (and it's extra space)

And the bound and usually untradeable things that I can put in there is nice, too. (like the anni mount)
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    swgs wrote: »
    the issue is how many people actually put 2 or more chars on the same account? a lots of people have a cleric alt, the cleric has to be on a different account to be useful. even it is not a cleric, you may still need one char to help another once for a while, so it is still better to put each char on a different account.

In theory yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Not everyone has more than one account, and not everyone has more than one computer. A lot of players have multiple characters on a single account, myself included.

Why? Because switching between characters doesn't require logging off and onto a different account that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I have max inventory, max vault and max material vault. Yet, i still have little space to put stuff. Sending mails to alts is horrible and annoying.

- 16 extra spaces?
    - Ability to transfer multiple items to other chars instantly and without cost?
    - Be able to use bound items on other chars?
    YES PLEASE!!!

This is the ONLY interesting addition the game with tideborn expansion. How some of you may not like it, beats me.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DorkFish - Sanctuary
    DorkFish - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I have 8 characters on each of my 4 accounts. The account stash is a very helpful thing as it allows me to transfer items such as mats etc between my various characters. I can then use one character to hold all my herbs, one to hold my mats, one to hold my old decent (read legendary) gear for my lower toons to use when able etc etc.

It's a useful TOOL. And I for one am pleased they initiated it.

~DF
  • Pegasi - Lost City
    Pegasi - Lost City Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I got an account stash stone and have found it a great time and money saver. I can transfer money, items, mats, and armor to my alt easily, quickly, and in large amounts, I can trade my bound items like my flying mounts and my Anni mount. It's saved me time and coin, considering how many mats I pick up that thing was everything but pointless, I bought it expecting it to be somewhat disappointing but I personally found it extremely helpful especially since both my main and my alt have huge banks. o_O
    Mailing items is what.... 500 per? That's 1k every two mails... adds up to a fortune and/or a lot of consumed space if I only want to ship large portions. I love the stash stone. >_>

EDIT: I have my BM and Cleric on the same account. Don't have to multi-client because I have my quest buddy. o_O I think more people may have same account alts than some may think...
    EDIT2: Also, 16x500=8,000, and armor doesn't stack. I also don't like waking up my friend in the middle of the night because I'm about to go on an FB run with no inventory space... x_X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When Saukey decides she can swim, I know I didn't get the DC pop-up again. Wish she swam when it matters.
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You know, the transfer stone is permanent and you only need one per account. That means you get free item transfer between up to eight characters. The cost of mailing items is only 500 coins, but if you need to transfer a lot of items back and forth, that 500 coins can add up. The way I see it, it's going to save you coins in the long run from not having to pay to send all those mails back and forth.
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I love the Account Stash Stone makes transfers easy I have my main and 2 alts w/ maxed inventory maxed cupboard and my main and one alt is full working on second alt lol. But heres a little secret did u know that the mail box is an infinate bank.... mail to alt title the item dont open. it only disappears when u open it... Trust me Ive had mail on all 6 of my alts for months on end. Try it sometime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I love the Account Stash Stone makes transfers easy I have my main and 2 alts w/ maxed inventory maxed cupboard and my main and one alt is full working on second alt lol. But heres a little secret did u know that the mail box is an infinate bank.... mail to alt title the item dont open. it only disappears when u open it... Trust me Ive had mail on all 6 of my alts for months on end. Try it sometime.

Then your mail box gets full and then what? b:chuckle
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009

You can even open it, as long as you leave the item in the letter it won't go away. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Then your mail box gets full and then what? b:chuckle

Thats a good question IDK but my mail boxes are not full yet!!!b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.