Most Epic Moment in Harshlands?

Options

Comments

• Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Though my second vote goes to Anniversary packs cause thats what made me quit, that stuff is rediculous for non-cash shoppers who actually worked for their epic gear.
    Your vote don't matter, They all turned into cash shoppers so lol @ u!b:bye
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Oh wait, tiny little epic moment was when Guardian went Emo and ragequitted KD 'cause I re-joined without an application.

Guardian and most of KD and all KY and rest of HL server, please dial this number:

Call 1-800-SUICIDE
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Oh wait, tiny little epic moment was when Guardian went Emo and ragequitted KD 'cause I re-joined without an application.
    ... and then apologetically reapplied like two days later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    He raged when I joined too. Pro rager imo.Then again everyone rages when I join any faction ^_^
  • Nike - Harshlands
    Nike - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    He raged when I joined too. Pro rager imo.Then again everyone rages when I join any faction ^_^

because you're useless
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    because you're useless

^^ this
    +1
    lmfao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    because you're useless
    lmao
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ^^ this
    +1
    lmfao

were are u get on pw so i can talk to u bout my xbow -_-

SAVELESS NUUU U CANT LEAVE MEH b:cryb:surrender
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Epic moment was..me
  • Mrg - Harshlands
    Mrg - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    One of the most epic moments that I can think of was when KD and QQ had a 20 minute kos. Which ended with the Harpy Wraith killing everybody.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    wanted to add that Anti was rather drunk at the time of his solo defending. or at least he sounded that way on vent. probably the Ascii/Anti event should be made into one. idk.

i think that the Ascii rage is the most entertaining to me. i lol for real every time i think about it. now when people ask me to join their guild, i tell them give me director or gtfo. well i am director of OVER9000 but i just rage at myself so no harm there.
    the good Starr
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    My Top 3

#3) Tekkblade's PK Drop
    This one always makes me laugh. I remember I'm at work, and I get a text message from Mali. She was hella excited, and raving because she just pked a Red-named Tekkblade, who dropped his HH90 Chest, and HH90 Wrists. Both were +8 with four g8 HP gems. Way to be pro Mali. <3

#2) Antihero's Solo TW Defense
    I was on vent with Anti during the 3 hour defense. Saying he was drunk would be a major understatement. That guy was seriously messed up. I think the reason he didn't log in til 5 minuets til' war started, was because it took him 15 attempts to type his password correctly. I kept hearing things like, "How long has this BM been stunning me? No wonder I haven't been able to attack.." and my favorite, "I'll be right back, I have to take a ****." I think everyone on vent was laughing, screaming, and facepalming all at the same time. b:laugh

#1) Ascii's Rage
    I don't think anyone will ever forget this. The (arguably) strongest guild on the server, QQme, disbanded overnight by one pissed off director. Say what you will about QQme, but no one can deny that they were strong. Some of the best pkers, and the highest levels on the server all under one guild tag. We rolled Crimson over and over, and I don't think Kylin ever showed up to our attacks. And right before we attack Kingdom, Ascii, the director at the time, rages and kicks everyone from the guild. The reason? He was pking in Secret Passage and some other guild members thought it would be funny to go kill him. QQme never really recovered after that, and he single-handily destroyed what could have easily been the most powerful guild on Harshlands.

-whew- Ended up writing a lot more then I intended. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    My Top 3

#3) Tekkblade's PK Drop
    This one always makes me laugh. I remember I'm at work, and I get a text message from Mali. She was hella excited, and raving because she just pked a Red-named Tekkblade, who dropped his HH90 Chest, and HH90 Wrists. Both were +8 with four g8 HP gems. Way to be pro Mali. <3

I was on vent with Anti during the 3 hour defense. Saying he was drunk would be a major understatement. That guy was seriously messed up. I think the reason he didn't log in til 5 minuets til' war started, was because it took him 15 attempts to type his password correctly. I kept hearing things like, "How long has this BM been stunning me? No wonder I haven't been able to attack.." and my favorite, "I'll be right back, I have to take a ****." I think everyone on vent was laughing, screaming, and facepalming all at the same time. b:laugh

#1) Ascii's Rage
    I don't think anyone will ever forget this. The (arguably) strongest guild on the server, QQme, disbanded overnight by one pissed off director. Say what you will about QQme, but no one can deny that they were strong. Some of the best pkers, and the highest levels on the server all under one guild tag. We rolled Crimson over and over, and I don't think Kylin ever showed up to our attacks. And right before we attack Kingdom, Ascii, the director at the time, rages and kicks everyone from the guild. The reason? He was pking in Secret Passage and some other guild members thought it would be funny to go kill him. QQme never really recovered after that, and he single-handily destroyed what could have easily been the most powerful guild on Harshlands.

Thanks for bringing some new point of view from those moments. I only was present on Tekks drop and the post-Ascii-rage WC QQ of every1. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Abdcef - Harshlands
    Abdcef - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    My most epic moment was, when my genie 1shotted you and you didn't seem happy, belle....
  • MarcA - Harshlands
    MarcA - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    aww :( i love Belle <3
    "Know that although in the eternal scheme of things you are small, you are
    also unique and irreplaceable, as are all your fellow humans everywhere in the world."
    -Margaret Laurence
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    My Top 3

#3) Tekkblade's PK Drop

#1) Ascii's Rage

JUGGY! You pro in purple<3. Lol Anti is always drunk so he's pro too. Misses him. QQme was really, pro. The name still lingers everywhere.<3 Anyways Marc that's gross. But I still <3 you :3
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    My Top 3

#3) Tekkblade's PK Drop

#1) Ascii's Rage

Juggiez

Juggerz

Juggz

<3
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    What do u think I'll say Belle??? Karma taking the land!!!!.... jk hehe, I enjoyed that moment but is not the most epic moment... I would say Ascii's rage 'cause QQme was able to become such an epic guild in the sense that even the ppl that joined the server after they disbanded still know about them, even I who thinks that "fame" on a game = **** can respect eh fact that for a couple of gamer together, they did awesome, and when they disbanded was the "hot" new for like a month.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Xtasy - Raging Tide
    Xtasy - Raging Tide Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    soloing a twb:dirty
    25 mins pve tw is pro too..
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Add a new one....Kingdom wiping karma and kylin after zulu was formed and had no rank 8 and many others which kylin had cried were the only reason we won TWs....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eroz - Harshlands
    Eroz - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Add a new one....Kingdom wiping karma and kylin after zulu was formed and had no rank 8 and many others which kylin had cried were the only reason we won TWs....

Lol @ fail troll.
  • Asparagus - Harshlands
    Asparagus - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I won't vote in the poll, 'cuz none of them is the most epic moment in Harshlands. Pendulum was.

Peace
    I wanna give you some good frequencies. 1710, 2.6, 2245, 3032, 400.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lol @ fail troll.

Lol @ fail Kylin alt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Nah Taboo... KD is one of the 2 biggest guilds in the server, more experienced, organized and with some of the highest lvls. What makes a moment epic is when something unexpected happens, in that case Karma taking tha land from u guys was more epic than this that u say, 'cause that was unexpected, KD winning over in TWs is nothing new b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Gandora - Harshlands
    Gandora - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Thats one of the funniest pictures Ive seen in a while. Cant stop laughing every time I think of it.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nah Taboo... KD is one of the 2 biggest guilds in the server, more experienced, organized and with some of the highest lvls. What makes a moment epic is when something unexpected happens, in that case Karma taking tha land from u guys was more epic than this that u say, 'cause that was unexpected, KD winning over in TWs is nothing new b:pleased

1. NO ONE thought we would win after losing all the people we did. You obviously dont understand how much kylin cried about nurfed and his rank 8 prior to that week saying without him KD defense was nothing. Not only did we lose nurfed, we lost Bloop another 9x mage which we dont have many of, iffy good veno, acrelar main cata cleric, LEA catapuller, juggernaut catapuller, and several others. And we had 3 wars, 1 of which was karma who was the 3rd strongest guild at the time.

2. Karma winning the land was not epic at all, yes good for them they got land, but no one other than KD and karma knows what was sent to that war.....15 ish lower level KD were set to the war on thanksgiving weekend which we had 85 total people on for 3 wars. Oh and how much is karma enjoying being land locked now? if they wouldnt have won that land id guess they would have the land zulu has atm, or they could have expanded where kylin was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mdtheclown - Harshlands
    Mdtheclown - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1. NO ONE thought we would win after losing all the people we did. You obviously dont understand how much kylin cried about nurfed and his rank 8 prior to that week saying without him KD defense was nothing. Not only did we lose nurfed, we lost Bloop another 9x mage which we dont have many of, iffy good veno, acrelar main cata cleric, LEA catapuller, juggernaut catapuller, and several others. And we had 3 wars, 1 of which was karma who was the 3rd strongest guild at the time.

+1

That TW war was make or break for Kylin. Everyone expected Kylin to win that war, and i mean EVERYONE. After losing that key war, Kylin fell apart like a bunch of fools. I guess they realized how bad they were.

the OP should should add another option for epic moment. kdvs kylin tw war that made kylin fall

Byebye MD, Good try. thanks for playing nub. Best of luck in life.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MD : so keep on qqing to the best mage in HL, its ok
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the OP should should add another option for epic moment. kdvs kylin tw war that made kylin fall

Should should it up.
  • Mdtheclown - Harshlands
    Mdtheclown - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Should should it up.

fffforrrealsss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MD : so keep on qqing to the best mage in HL, its ok