Why do Wizzies fear replacement by Phy?

Options
2»

Comments

• Fishtaco - Lost City
    Fishtaco - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    why Do Wizzies Fear Replacement By Physics?

I'm Not Sure Why, I Understand That Physics Can Make An Apple Fall Down, But I Don't Think It Can Throw Flaming Cards Can It? I Can Explain Gravity, Force, And All Sorts Of Other Things; But Wiz's Can Distant Shrink(warp Reality Thus Defying Physics) And Knock Back Things With A Giant Phoenix(create It's Own Force Out Of Something That Shouldn't Even Exist.

If Anything I Think That Physics Should Fear Being Replaced By Wiz's.....

/sarcasm...

Hahahhahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Thios Made My Dayu
    You Just Pwned All Those Bad Spelling Noobs
    Hshshshshhahahahha
    Jejejejejjeje
    Desu Desui
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    point was, our heal isnt only for ourselves -.-

And Morning Dew is?

I was the only healer on FB59 with lvl 80 uncharmed barb tanking, no one died, barb didn't use single pot. Can you do the same with Psychic heal?

There is at least one boss in TT which requires one cleric sitting on BB and second healer spamming heals on the barb. It can be 2nd cleric or a wizard, could Psychic do the same?

Healing abilities:

Cleric >>> Wizard > Psychic
    Packs World International
  • XEnchantorX - Sanctuary
    XEnchantorX - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Psychics heals is a close ranged squad iron heart that heals quicker than morning dew the time u cast 2 dew's u get like 4 bubble of lifes including cool down etc. But if u wanna clerafy the psychic is a mage with buffs that help the mage out
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Psychics heals is a close ranged squad iron heart that heals quicker than morning dew the time u cast 2 dew's u get like 4 bubble of lifes including cool down etc. But if u wanna clerafy the psychic is a mage with buffs that help the mage out

O.O Heals quicker than morning dew? Last i saw... morning dew heals for a ton instantly upon casting.... sure, it takes a while to channel.... but you could cast it three times in the time that it takes a psychic's heal to fully work...
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Psychics heals is a close ranged squad iron heart that heals quicker than morning dew the time u cast 2 dew's u get like 4 bubble of lifes including cool down etc.

Hmmm...

Morning Dew lvl 10
    Channel 4.5 seconds
    Cast 1.2 seconds
    Cooldown 1.0 seconds
    Recovers target's HP by 1000 points plus
    35% of base magic damage.

Bubble of Life lvl 10
    Channel 1.5 seconds
    Cast 2.0 seconds
    Cooldown 30.0 seconds
    Heal all friendly targets within 5 meters for
    30.0% of your base magic attack plus
    1000 over 15 seconds.

b:surrender
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Cleric >>> Wizard > Psychic

WTF?? I can heal better then any stupid long eared bish.
    Tirple spark/Sutra Heal > Ironheart.

Wizard >>> Cleric > Psychic

/EndHugeEgo
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    WTF?? I can heal better then any stupid long eared bish.
    Tirple spark/Sutra Heal > Ironheart.

Wizard >>> Cleric > Psychic

/EndHugeEgo

b:laugh

We don't have Purify though ;)
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    sutra Has 60 Seconds Cooldown B:cry

i Tell Every1 We Must Send Lot Of Complaints Ticket. Every Day At Least 1. When They Will Have Lot Of Complaints They Will Be Forced To Change It. Or Lot Of People Leave=less Money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

and i like the fish look >.>

very awasome when every tidebron got same skin during meditating or fishform. dont have any difference (barb/veno ugly too when they got same skin but still they can meditate in normal form)
  • Softie - Harshlands
    Softie - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ill fear physic when one comes and beats me and im not even 9x

honestly im tired of people telling me phy OP and i should reroll i've heard that since i made my Wiz
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Seriously.

1)your the best DD'ers for long hauls in game
    2)you have much more artistic skills
    3)You arnt a guppie walking around with a orb in its handb:surrender
    I honestly don't know why wizards act all threatened by psychics. Is this like an "e-insecurity" thing? I love my wizard and tried a psychic only to dislike it in playing for a squad. Be happy that you are more necessary in a squad than a psy, since most actual important things will require a squad.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I honestly don't know why wizards act all threatened by psychics. Is this like an "e-insecurity" thing? I love my wizard and tried a psychic only to dislike it in playing for a squad. Be happy that you are more necessary in a squad than a psy, since most actual important things will require a squad.

ya psys are pretty fail and sins arent worth the effort.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Veronica_ - Heavens Tear
    Veronica_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I have no idea why wiz fears psyhich , wizzys deal soo much dmg b:surrender ( a wiz at a fb hit me with one fire skill and my but was on fire b:cry I almost lost b:sad )
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ya psys are pretty fail and sins arent worth the effort.

It's good to have 1 'sassin & psychic in TW to buff the cata barbs & clerics... can't think of another use for them though, maybe in the extra spot for rebirth since that can be done with 5 and the other spot is a free-bee.

But they look hella cool & psychics can level really fast 'cause they're skills have ****-speed channeling. b:victory
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

It's good to have 1 'sassin & psychic in TW to buff the cata barbs & clerics... can't think of another use for them though, maybe in the extra spot for rebirth since that can be done with 5 and the other spot is a free-bee.

But they look hella cool & psychics can level really fast 'cause they're skills have ****-speed channeling. b:victory

i have a 60 psy, they fail. You cant kill robes, and you suck at barbs. Your only phys skill involves the opponent hitting you. The only good thing they have is their aoes and flashy looks. They arent worth the effort in pvp. Maybe the 79 and sage/demon skills will change my mind. Until then, a level and a half from sageb:victory
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze