Suggestions for fashion for the head

Options
XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Suggestion Box
Ok so I noticed their was a box for fashion for the head and I had a few ideas i'd like to try to pitch for girlsb:victory

Well in the last online game I played they had the most adorable little tiara and I think they would look amazing in PW.

Another thing i'd love to see if one of those big fancy round hats with the fancy feathers. I love those kind of hats and I think it would really define PW.

I also think a flower that sits on the side of the head would look adorable for the girls.

I also think that ribbons should be considerd a accessorie because I know a lot of girls my age who love wearing ribbons in their hair.

A few more head accessories I think girls would really like would be cute french berets or hair clips in the shape of stars hearts or bunny heads.

Well thats all the ideas I have for now and I really hope people like themb:cute

Now onto Zora_Link's ideas for head gear fashion for guys. (I copied and pasted this from the pm)

#1 Ninja Headgear

#2 Hallow Masks

#3 Elf Hat (but not with those stupid looking bells and zigzag trim on the sides, that's just dumb)

#4 Eyepatch

#5 Samurai Helmets

#6 Bandit Bandana

Now here are a few suggestions people made on the forum.

KallenHapti - Sanctuary - Wigs
Fangxing - Heavens Tear - Witch/wizard hats
Rawhidee - Sanctuary - Texas Outfits
Veronica_ - Heavens Tear - Glasses
Reivi - Sanctuary - catherinette's hats
Thanks for the siggy Dorset
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
Post edited by XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Asbel - Dreamweaver
    Asbel - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think headgear being visible would be nice. :}
    But I am not a fan of most of them, so if it was implanted, I would also like the option to hide them.

But I think this would be a nice thing to add ^^
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think headgear being visible would be nice. :}
    But I am not a fan of most of them, so if it was implanted, I would also like the option to hide them.

But I think this would be a nice thing to add ^^

Well from what i know they are comming out with fashion head gear so I though i'd try to pitch my ideas to them :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• Zora_Link - Dreamweaver
    Zora_Link - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ok so I noticed their was a box for fashion for the head and I had a few ideas i'd like to try to pitch for girlsb:victory

Well in the last online game I played they had the most adorable little tiara and I think they would look amazing in PW.

Another thing i'd love to see if one of those big fancy round hats with the fancy feathers. I love those kind of hats and I think it would really define PW.

I also think a flower that sits on the side of the head would look adorable for the girls.

I also think that ribbons should be considerd a accessorie because I know a lot of girls my age who love wearing ribbons in their hair.

A few more head accessories I think girls would really like would be cute french berets or hair clips in the shape of stars hearts or bunny heads.

Well thats all the ideas I have for now and I really hope people like themb:cute
    Don't guys get hats too? And girls call us sexist >.>

Here's one I would look like, a hat like Link's from LoZ :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Don't guys get hats too? And girls call us sexist >.>

Here's one I would look like, a hat like Link's from LoZ :P

Excuse me but I find that offencive and I am offended. I happen to be a girl who doesn't wear guy stuff so how would I be able what guys would like to wear. Your more then welcome to post a thread like mine for guys fashion head gear but please refrain from calling me and other people sexist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2009
    Options
    I'd like to post a new thread, but you didn't specify gender in the thread title, so if I do it would be closed for posting a duplicate thread.

PS dont be so touchy, I was only joking
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Honestly, for a man head fash, I would love to see my wizard with a tagelmust, a ninja headgear, or a neat set of shades, just like the shades I wear IRL
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'd like to post a new thread, but you didn't specify gender in the thread title, so if I do it would be closed for posting a duplicate thread.

PS dont be so touchy, I was only joking

True but I have an idea why not send me a pm pitching your ideas and i'll edit the post to fit both genders and sry for being mean im just a little cranky because it's christmas and well I really hate christmas even though I do get free stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2009
    Options
    Good idea, check your inbox :) A few good ones in there

I'm not too fond of Christmas either, I like the Christmas season, it's Christmas Day I hate
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Cool, thx for the edit, oops i forgot to add that the ninja headgear wasn't my idea, it's Aedrian's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Personally I'm hoping for glasses to go on character fashions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veronica_ - Heavens Tear
    Veronica_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ^ glasses is a good idea b:victory

But..... I image myself wearing my magic helmet b:shocked or even if it is a fashion item.

In my opinion I think it shoud be nice if the capes are visible b:surrender
  • Darksmiley - Heavens Tear
    Darksmiley - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Barb with oakleys FTW :) that is all
    Darksmiley - A.K.A PWI's old ****

A look at my time: Chaosgods-->Lostsoulz-->Titans-->Triad-->(break from pwi)-->Caesar-->(break from pwi)-->Hikary-->Titans -.-
    I don't TW atm b:surrender

Shoulda rolled a PVP server -.-
  • Rawhidee - Sanctuary
    Rawhidee - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    As i am from Texas i think a full western outfits for males and females would be cool. From the hat to jeans to boots. Why not we got horses running around.
  • Fangxing - Heavens Tear
    Fangxing - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Witch/wizard hats, end of story. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now I know that PWE is ran by a bucket of monkeys on speed.
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Barb with oakleys FTW :) that is all

Oakleys on any character FTW, really. Oddly enough I was thinking of frames like that when I suggested it.
    Another good idea for the hat fashion slot would be something like Helba's helmet from the Project .**** series, that would only work for female types though in my opinion, maybe a shorter rounded version for males though. Oh, maybe even get matching outfits to go along with that, just make the male version have pants instead (would look awesome in black & dark purple for males, keep the white & gold for females though). ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KallenHapti - Sanctuary
    KallenHapti - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    fashion headgear = wigs b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Banned TB hairstyle made my Kallen cry b:sad
    Training my new wizzie. Current status lvl5X. b:pleased
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i'd like to see wigs for tideborn hairstyles with NO HATS or HEADBANDS or BANDANAS
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I've updated it adding in some of the suggestions people have made ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    catherinette's hats....

^^
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.