ultimate genie skill????

herobazs
herobazs Posts: 41 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
hi, i was checking out genie skill on pwidatabase.com and came accross this genie skill called celestial sword. It does 50 damage when the skill is maxed. Then on the bottom it says for every genie strength point the damage is doubled. So, i am thinking if my genie has 10 strength point, does that mean the damage would be 50x2x2x2x2x2x2x2xx2x2x2, which would be 51200? And imagine what the damage will be if my genie has 40 strength points. Did anyone tried this skill out? Is my assumption right? Please respond.
Post edited by herobazs on

Comments

• _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Bad translation I'm assuming. I wondered the same thing myself at first. Probably something like "deals double the 50 damage for each genie str", so basically 100 damage per str.

I dunno, just speculation ^^ Someone clarify :P
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You looking to one shot a world boss? Says the same thing here: http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/genieskill.php

If it works that way, they'll likely patch it up quick so go kill all world bosses asap. Btw, that's 50 per 100 energy!:
    Range 30 meters
    Energy all
    Stamina 500
    Instant
    Cooldown 10 seconds
    Requisite Class All

Forms a magical blade out of pure Chi to attack the target.
    Every 100 Energy causes 5.0 physical damage.
    100 percent accuracy.

-just the first level of the skill quoted.

Edit
    The Watcher of the Earth's description of the skill is already updated. =P
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ive seen that for a while, just been to damn lazy to try it
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I would imagine the wording is off and it actually means each str point adds the dmg again:

Ie: At max level: 100 str would be 100x50 = 5000 dmg
  • Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear
    Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I would imagine the wording is off and it actually means each str point adds the dmg again:

Ie: At max level: 100 str would be 100x50 = 5000 dmg

5000 per shot is better than any attack I have and I have a ton of +atk and +str gear. b:shocked
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2009

5000 per shot is better than any attack I have and I have a ton of +atk and +str gear. b:shocked

It's nothing special once you take your opponents defence and resistances into account.
  • FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I say try True emptyness.Balance the points btwn vit and str,i'd say half/half.On my lvl 86 genie I do around 30k dmg on air mobs(has a triple dmg specialty for air)and of course 10k on ground.Of course best thing you can use it is in pvp.My best one shot kill with my genie was against a lvl 78 archer,hit him for 3200 dmg he had 3100.Also has a few other things that does for example creates a mag shield around you that protects you for about 2k magical dmg.Was fun to see clerics/wizards hit me for 20 dmg :)-
  • DrDrakken - Lost City
    DrDrakken - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I say try True emptyness.Balance the points btwn vit and str,i'd say half/half.On my lvl 86 genie I do around 30k dmg on air mobs(has a triple dmg specialty for air)and of course 10k on ground.Of course best thing you can use it is in pvp.My best one shot kill with my genie was against a lvl 78 archer,hit him for 3200 dmg he had 3100.Also has a few other things that does for example creates a mag shield around you that protects you for about 2k magical dmg.Was fun to see clerics/wizards hit me for 20 dmg :)-

i hit a archer for 1.7k with lvl 1 b:shocked
    [SIGPIC]T.T[/SIGPIC]
    (best i could do T_T)
    b:cryYou were the best CM everb:cry

August 12 - I'm officially 15 b:pleased
  • herobazs
    herobazs Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i know that when u max the true emptiness, it does 1339 damage and 20x the energy used. Also for every str point, the damage is increased by .8percent. Does the damage increased by ur str point which is .8percent includes the 1339 AND the 20x the energy used or just the 1339 damage?