edited December 2009 in Archer
http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=9bafe395280d07b9

Please criticize and give advice pl0z :o
Post edited by DarkHam - Harshlands on

Comments

• Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Looks pretty solid to me, except for the belt. But then again looks like you need the +str on the belt in order to wear the leggings and the rest of your armor. You really ought to look around in the Auction House for another belt with +str or a cape with +str though.

Oh, and don't use the good ammo for day-to-day grinding and questing and such. Not really worth the significant extra expense. Just grab a ginormous stack of the level 1 bolts (Bone bolts? Don't use a crossbow for PvE myself) and use those.
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Looks fine. Use xbow for PvP/zhen/boss dps and use wind and clouds mold to grind.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • _Hunny_ - Sanctuary
    _Hunny_ - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Cn't believe u actually did that for lvl70...
    70-80 goes by fast... u shld start getting ready for ur 80s....b:cute

By the way.. thos stuff u got are good enoughb:victory
  • Lunnark - Sanctuary
    Lunnark - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Over all is fine, but I would have use different tweaks on the ornaments :

-You could get (without spending enormous amount of cash) 2 might rings that offer +CRIT
    -I think some magical defense belt and necklace would be better for the 70s, but maybe you like to grind on physical mobs, so it would be understandable
    -The helm... well here I really recommend a helmet not and arcane hat..even with those 4 beautiful citrines in it. Let's take a 2star Rejunvenation Helm, it offers 140HP + the shards that you may add which means a lot more HP
    -Regarding the armor, it is really cool you got the Swiftwind Set. I wanted to go after it too until I found out that level 70s and 80s TT armor have no continuity with 90s (gold I suppose). So it becomes a bit of a waste in the end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    advice:

1. use a HP helm. one that your strength can use. or even find one that has -10% req. dont use arcane helm...
    2. get lvl 69 m-def neck. its cheap and good.
    3. get crit rings if you can
    4. also, get a new cloak with +hp on it. if rich enough, get tauren cape.. but just use hp cape.
    5. if i am you, i would use lvl 69 slingshot. it is the best weapon for your level, whether it be pvp or pve. will probably last you till 80 in time for your hh80 weapon (if you refine it a bit, say to 4).

enjoy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • System
    System Posts: 316 mod
    edited December 2009
    I just like to be really gewd for my level, thats why I spend the extra money ;o

Should I get the TT80 gear?
    Because I was just gonna get molded gear eventually at 77-78.
  • BrianFields - Heavens Tear
    BrianFields - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    TT80 Green is a waste of money.. But TT80 gold is very good, but if u don't wanna use gold gears then u may use lvl 78 mold bracer & top & 3 stars legging & boots. b:pleased
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well, I'd claim that there are a few pieces of TT80 that turn into really nice TT90 gear, such as the Lunar Chaser Bracers turning into General's Bracers with -0.1 Interval on them and Ring of Drum God turning into Ring of Mastadon's Strength.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    @BrianFields and other experts
    An honest question here. Given the price difference between the TT80 green and gold sets, I do not see much gain in acquiring the TT80 gold set over the green set.

The differences in the two sets are as follows:-

With the TT80 gold set when compared to the green set, you can get a total 18 vit more (234 hp), 240 HP (60 hp from each piece) [total 474 extra hp] and interval -0.05.

With the TT80 green set when compared to the gold set, you effectively get MAG DEF + 255, 6 STR (which can be restatted into dex), dmg reduction of 1%.

Looking at the above numbers, does 474 extra hp and -0.05 interval justify spending 3 times on more on the TT80 gold set? Woudnt it be cheaper and better to just get the LA60 bracers instead and get -0.10 interval? o.O

Also the TT80 gold set cannot be resold or even reused. I could very well use the TT80 greens to make TT90 gold gear or resell them and get cash to get better stuff.
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    An honest question here. Given the price difference between the TT80 green and gold sets, I do not see much gain in acquiring the TT80 gold set over the green set.

With the TT80 gold set when compared to the green set, you can get a total 18 vit more (234), 240 HP (60 hp from each piece) [total 474 extra hp] and interval -0.05.

With the TT80 green set when compared to the gold set, you effectively get MAG DEF + 255, 6 STR (which can be restatted into dex), dmg reduction be 1%.

Looking at the above numbers, is 474 extra hp and -0.05 interval justifies spending 3 times on more on the TT80 gold set? Woudnt it be cheaper and better to just get the LA60 bracers instead and get -0.10 interval? o.O

Also the TT80 gold set cannot be resold or even reused. I could very well use the TT80 greens to make TT90 gold gear or resell them and get cash to get better stuff.

It's generally only recommended to go TT80 Gold LA Legs and/or Boots. TT80 Green LA wrists are nice for all those stats, but I prefer DQ60 LA wrists.
  • System
    System Posts: 316 mod
    edited December 2009
    What is TT80 Gold?
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    @DarkHam
    Twilight Temple Armours for lvl80. At the Twilight forges you can see 2 sets of Light Armour for lvl80. One would have its name appear in yellow/gold while the other in green. TT80 Gold basically refers to the one whose name appears in yellow/gold. Spirit Eater something if you wanna look it up.

@Legerity
    Thanks for the confirmation. As such I cant afford any of the gold (dumped everything into the soulsmasher and saving for flashfire b:surrender) so going for the greens seeing how it makes very little difference given I barely get hit.
  • BrianFields - Heavens Tear
    BrianFields - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009

With the TT80 gold set when compared to the green set, you can get a total 18 vit more (234 hp), 240 HP (60 hp from each piece) [total 474 extra hp] and interval -0.05.

With the TT80 green set when compared to the gold set, you effectively get MAG DEF + 255, 6 STR (which can be restatted into dex), dmg reduction of 1%.

Looking at the above numbers, does 474 extra hp and -0.05 interval justify spending 3 times on more on the TT80 gold set? Woudnt it be cheaper and better to just get the LA60 bracers instead and get -0.10 interval? o.O

Yes TT80 gold is expensive, but the stats on TT80 green (except the bracer) is not worth the money, that's why i said its your perosnal choice to either go for 80s gold or try the legendary gears rather than wasting money on TT80 green. If you want to make TT90 Gold from TT80 green then my question is.. is TT90 your end game gear? well if same question was asked to me then my answer would be no. BTW u need TT90 green to get your end game gears i.e TT99.