Metrix - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Venomancer
who agrees with me there should be male venomancers
Post edited by Metrix - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    *thinks of male archer then thinks wut a male veno would be like* nooooooooo
    wuts wrong with looking at a hot chick well your playing no down side to tht
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    They're called Barbs.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You know this topic of discussion has been brought up 5,936,432 times before in the past, right? There are no male Venos, and there are no female Barbs. That's just the way it is.
  • Adeacia - Raging Tide
    Adeacia - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You know this topic of discussion has been brought up 5,936,432 times before in the past, right? There are no male Venos, and there are no female Barbs. That's just the way it is.

Jade Dynasty has both!b:avoid

Screenshot from JD fourms. Look its a male veno! =O
    http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad169/unlucky_95/2009-11-2621-24-47.jpg
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Not me. . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Hatsumomo - Raging Tide
    Hatsumomo - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    shut up pleaseb:cry
    waterfal - lvl 68 venomancer - leader of Legions - sanctuary
    Hatsumomo - lvl 19 cleric - factionless - raging tide
    stop with those random faction invites!b:infuriated
    no is no!
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Learn2search and post in the right section

this has been suggested waaaaaaay to much

you got 2 options

either accept it

or go QQ more

PS this isnt JD
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I hope they never change the venos to include male versions.
    If you like the JD male "veno", you can always go play JD. I am sure PW will not mind too much, since they own both games.

There are a few things left in the game that are still tied to the original lore of the game, female venos being one of them, I hope that never changes.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:chuckle I dunno, if I could re-vamp and make a Lord Sesshomaru I'd be pretty damn happy
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Amethyr - Heavens Tear
    Amethyr - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    aw b:chuckle
  • _Hunny_ - Sanctuary
    _Hunny_ - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I love the idea of females only... LoL

males dnt know how to take care of petsb:chuckle
  • Fangxing - Heavens Tear
    Fangxing - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    There are enough venos in this game as is, no need for males too. b:infuriated Just play as a chick, what's so bad about that?

90% of venos are dudes anyways, so...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now I know that PWE is ran by a bucket of monkeys on speed.
  • Kiraxk - Dreamweaver
    Kiraxk - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I do. And female barbs. I wanted to make a full furry for a veno but couldn't. Who knows if it will happen.
  • Lythiaana - Dreamweaver
    Lythiaana - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Uh.....the thought of a male veno just seems wrong....b:shocked
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    there will never be male venos, quit asking.

theyre based off female seduction spirits called yao jing, the young ones made incomplete transformations into female form, leaving ears; tails; etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • hallsvaporaction
    hallsvaporaction Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=5222132#post5222132

I've posted the above a little while back,

For what it's worth, here's probably why tigers are only males and foxes are only females in this game:

White Tigers are from the ancient Chinese belief that a 500+ year old tiger can turn it's fur coat white. They are kings of the animal world. Additionally, Taoists hold that White Tiger is one of 4 fundamental/elemental gods/spirits, presiding over the direction of West and the season of Autumn (28 stars and a bunch of other stuff). It has the power to wage war, banish ghosts/demons/ghouls, etc., making it a distinctly Yang(male) entity.
    (Indigo Dragon, Red Phoenix, and Black Turtlesnake are the other three fundamental spirits)

Foxes are from another Chinese myth that long-lived foxes can demonize/metamorph, achieve immortality, and turn to human female form. They are the ones to blame when good men go bad, as luring/taming willing/unwilling male victims (to feed on their spirits of course) is in their job description. The really old ones become nine-tails. Due to their ability to lure males, they are distinctly Yin(female) entities.
    (Weasel, Hedgehog, Rat, and Snake are the other four demonizable animals. all female I believe.)
  • Metrix - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    There are enough venos in this game as is, no need for males too. b:infuriated Just play as a chick, what's so bad about that?

90% of venos are dudes anyways, so...

r u a male venomancer
  • Metrix - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    I do. And female barbs. I wanted to make a full furry for a veno but couldn't. Who knows if it will happen.

see someone agrees with me
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    "Evolved from an assortment of serpents, foxes, and other small creatures, Venomancers are cute, seductive, and deadly. Do not be misled by the winning smile and bushy tail - these foxy-ladies specialize in poisonous concoctions and should be considered very deadly. Venomancers have the ability to charm animals and tame them as pets, and, similar to the Barbarian, can take the form of a fox."

source: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/info/specific

other than that, female barbs are FINE.
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • mexhex
    mexhex Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    So basicly the argument is there can't be male venomancers because it's written these foxy ladies.Wow if there was only a way to change text on the internet...
  • Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    Lenn_ - Sanctuary Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=5222132#post5222132

I've posted the above a little while back,

For what it's worth, here's probably why tigers are only males and foxes are only females in this game:

White Tigers are from the ancient Chinese belief that a 500+ year old tiger can turn it's fur coat white. They are kings of the animal world. Additionally, Taoists hold that White Tiger is one of 4 fundamental/elemental gods/spirits, presiding over the direction of West and the season of Autumn (28 stars and a bunch of other stuff). It has the power to wage war, banish ghosts/demons/ghouls, etc., making it a distinctly Yang(male) entity.
    (Indigo Dragon, Red Phoenix, and Black Turtlesnake are the other three fundamental spirits)

Foxes are from another Chinese myth that long-lived foxes can demonize/metamorph, achieve immortality, and turn to human female form. They are the ones to blame when good men go bad, as luring/taming willing/unwilling male victims (to feed on their spirits of course) is in their job description. The really old ones become nine-tails. Due to their ability to lure males, they are distinctly Yin(female) entities.
    (Weasel, Hedgehog, Rat, and Snake are the other four demonizable animals. all female I believe.)
    learn to read :o.