Starting to get annoyed...

Options

Comments

• Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    its not rly about that. if u seen the ammount of complaining morty has did since the day sins came out u will know he cant be helped lol.

I only said about shadow walk shouldn't drain mana, stop trying to get attention because you have no friends.
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I only said about shadow walk shouldn't drain mana, stop trying to get attention because you have no friends.

u also complained about there damage and how squish they were QQ. also i have plenty of friends :3
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i Only Said About Shadow Walk Shouldn't Drain Mana, Stop Trying To Get Attention Because You Have No Friends.

Charms And Pots
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lvl 91 LA Mage.

No, I don't.

Then gtfo and Google it.

You bash the OP and then all of a sudden slightly humble when you realize you do not know something.

Rank 2-4 have level 6o requirement gear/ornaments. There are different ones for different classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    u also complained about there damage and how squish they were QQ

No I haven't, oh aI said something about bloodpaint is pretty useless at low level, other than that, you have no comment, all you can say is qq lol, so good luck with that noob
  • threepointone
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Then gtfo and Google it.

You bash the OP and then all of a sudden slightly humble when you realize you do not know something.

Rank 2-4 have level 6o requirement gear/ornaments. There are different ones for different classes.

b:laughb:chuckle
    edited December 2009
    Options
    should i honestly bring up every single post where u complained about something with sins? it will take up 2 whole pages if i did lol.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No I haven't, oh aI said something about bloodpaint is pretty useless at low level, other than that, you have no comment, all you can say is qq lol, so good luck with that noob

Top priority = New Weapon....then come back to us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• threepointone
    edited December 2009
    Options
    should i honestly bring up every single post where u complained about something with sins? it will take up 2 whole pages if i did lol.

OMFG do it LOL
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lol yeah thanks redroses for your help, new dags it is.. someone lock the thread or maybe the other 2 can carry on having bum fun in here, I'm done with this thread anyway so baiii.
  • threepointone
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lol yeah thanks redroses for your help, new dags it is.. someone lock the thread or maybe the other 2 can carry on having bum fun in here, I'm done with this thread anyway so baiii.

Leave it open :D

I'm having fun :3
    edited December 2009
    Options
    why did u make a new thread to complain (again) when u except a answer of "get new daggers" when u could have easily figured that out urself since u get a weapon token quest that give u molds every 10 lvls lol.

honestly dude u complain just to complain. u should stop that.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    why did u make a new thread to complain (again) when u except a answer of "get new daggers" when u could have easily figured that out urself since u get a weapon token quest that give u molds every 10 lvls lol

He wanted reasonable suggestions from other Assassins to see how they are doing.

Are you taking a lot of damage?
    Are you having a hard time with some mobs?
    WHat weapon are you using?
    Any armor suggestions that might help?

It is rather easy to figure out what he is asking.....it is ok to be frustrated when starting a new class after playing another one for so long.

So much for help on these forums....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SmallCharms - Lost City
    SmallCharms - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Don't add vitality. That's what clerics do. HP will *not* increase your survivability (yes, there are exceptions, but he's 40 and none of them will occur yet), HP will *not* decrease how much you spend in potions (nor how many you use), and HP will certainly not increase your killing speed.

Invest heavily into your 43 mold daggers; they're godlike, and will drastically increase how well and quickly you'll kill things. As it is, I'm making significantly more cash killing than I am spending on potions (I use them liberally). I also suggest, depending on your archer's level, you get a genie to 40 and level up Second Wind; get magic to 33 (enough to over-regenerate energy), and dump the rest into strength. I now only spend half as much on potions, because I'll easily mitigate enough damage to be able to space out Second Wind into every other need for health. Add along the free mp charms you'll get from supply chest and the level 39 chest digging quest, and you're not spending much on potions at all. If you're strapped for stamina, you'll get 120k free in two-stars you can decompose in the coming quests (do not decompose Bow of the Goddess -- see the Bows thread for why).

You might also consider that Bloodpaint, while irritating to recast, is worth it; on any cast, I'm spending 91 mana, and for it I'm getting hp return greater than any other heal in the game; clerics are spending 230 mana for about the amount of healing I expect from Bloodpaint, and I only have to spend ~3k spirit for it.

I'm still using rank1 armor, by the way; most of my gear is deplorable, and I'm using an arcane helmet because it has more hp than the health ones I can use. I swear, it's all about the daggers; I'm getting by just fine on 33% reductions all around.

~SmallCharms
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    why did u make a new thread to complain (again) when u except a answer of "get new daggers" when u could have easily figured that out urself since u get a weapon token quest that give u molds every 10 lvls lol.

honestly dude u complain just to complain. u should stop that.

I made a thread asking for suggestion before you and your **** buddy came in and spammed your bs, you obviously don't know anything and get all your help from faction But I ain't been in 1 yet, because I choose not to join some random faction.

Also every weapon token I got I didn't get weapon I got celestones instead.

And at least redroses helped, you both need to l2r and l2p. Oh and dont say "l2p lol? your da one askin for help!" you ain't my level yet on assassin nor in my situation, so gtfo.

K?

k.

thx.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    He wanted reasonable suggestions from other Assassins to see how they are doing.

It is rather easy to figure out what he is asking.....it is ok to be frustrated when starting a new class after playing another one for so long.

he knows this already lol. cuz we GAVE him the answeres in another thread of his. he knows how and where to get new daggers and alot of the higher sins already told him how to handle most of his complaints. theres even mini guides and a guide HE MADE HIMSELF. so ya i dont see a reason to help this paticular person when he has already been helped and REFUSED to take most advice so many times...
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    he knows this already lol. cuz we GAVE him the answeres in another thread of his. he knows how and where to get new daggers and alot of the higher sins already told him how to handle most of his complaints. theres even mini guides and a guide HE MADE HIMSELF. so ya i dont see a reason to help this paticular person when he has already been helped and REFUSED to take most advice so many times...

Then do not read the thread nor comment...maybe it was your attitude that decided to not take you seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Morty - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Don't add vitality. That's what clerics do. HP will *not* increase your survivability (yes, there are exceptions, but he's 40 and none of them will occur yet), HP will *not* decrease how much you spend in potions (nor how many you use), and HP will certainly not increase your killing speed.

Invest heavily into your 43 mold daggers; they're godlike, and will drastically increase how well and quickly you'll kill things. As it is, I'm making significantly more cash killing than I am spending on potions (I use them liberally). I also suggest, depending on your archer's level, you get a genie to 40 and level up Second Wind; get magic to 33 (enough to over-regenerate energy), and dump the rest into strength. I now only spend half as much on potions, because I'll easily mitigate enough damage to be able to space out Second Wind into every other need for health. Add along the free mp charms you'll get from supply chest and the level 39 chest digging quest, and you're not spending much on potions at all. If you're strapped for stamina, you'll get 120k free in two-stars you can decompose in the coming quests (do not decompose Bow of the Goddess -- see the Bows thread for why).

You might also consider that Bloodpaint, while irritating to recast, is worth it; on any cast, I'm spending 91 mana, and for it I'm getting hp return greater than any other heal in the game; clerics are spending 230 mana for about the amount of healing I expect from Bloodpaint, and I only have to spend ~3k spirit for it.

I'm still using rank1 armor, by the way; most of my gear is deplorable, and I'm using an arcane helmet because it has more hp than the health ones I can use. I swear, it's all about the daggers; I'm getting by just fine on 33% reductions all around.

~SmallCharms

Awesome how much are the mold usually worth? unless there's a way to get them, but thanks Im still reading your help haha.
  • SmallCharms - Lost City
    SmallCharms - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Awesome how much are the mold usually worth? unless there's a way to get them, but thanks Im still reading your help haha.

Your level 40 weapon token quest, just pray to the RNG gods (me) that you'll roll a mold. If you miss out on it, it really depends on your server how much they're gonna cost you. I've seen people offer 2mill for them, and I've seen people sell for 500k, so YMMV.
  • threepointone
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I made a thread asking for suggestion before you and your **** buddy came in

I'm his what buddy?
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Your level 40 weapon token quest, just pray to the RNG gods (me) that you'll roll a mold. If you miss out on it, it really depends on your server how much they're gonna cost you. I've seen people offer 2mill for them, and I've seen people sell for 500k, so YMMV.

Yeah I hope so, its like 50/50 with that quest. And thanks I guess it cant be to expensive as this is new server.
  • Fishtaco - Lost City
    Fishtaco - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Im Morty And Im Noob
    First Thing I Do After The Expansion Is Realeased Is Make A Guide
    ****making A Guide Indicates That The Maker Knows How To Play Is Class And Is Quite Knowledgable***
    But The Thing Is Morty Is Not
    Made Evident By His Constant Pointless Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    "ooo Qqqqqqqq Stealth Drains Mana"
    R U A ******!!!! It Gives You One Whole Bloody Spark
    That Skill Is Imba Imo
    Omfg Why Spend Time Making A Pointless 1-30 Guide You Noob
    1-30 Can Be Reached By Facerolling On Your Motherboard
    Go And Farm Some Herbs And Make Lifepowders Instead Of Writing Nub Guides [my Suggestion For You]
    Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
  • threepointone
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Im Morty And Im Noob
    First Thing I Do After The Expansion Is Realeased Is Make A Guide
    ****making A Guide Indicates That The Maker Knows How To Play Is Class And Is Quite Knowledgable***
    But The Thing Is Morty Is Not
    Made Evident By His Constant Pointless Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    "ooo Qqqqqqqq Stealth Drains Mana"
    R U A ******!!!! It Gives You One Whole Bloody Spark
    That Skill Is Imba Imo
    Omfg Why Spend Time Making A Pointless 1-30 Guide You Noob
    1-30 Can Be Reached By Facerolling On Your Motherboard
    Go And Farm Some Herbs And Make Lifepowders Instead Of Writing Nub Guides [my Suggestion For You]
    Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

b:heartb:heartb:heartb:heart
  • Eterniti - Lost City
    Eterniti - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I say meditate instead of using pots. Meditating is free after all.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    squad up with people...saves pots that way

oh wait is there no one to squad up with because everyone is oracling? has the PWI player-base degenerated so?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

no i don't take too much damage

no i don't have a hard time on mobs i have to kill

i used the lvl 20 box daggers till 35 then i used a 2 star dagger with +3 dex till 43 were i now have my mold dagger(omg it makes life so much easier)

just keep up to date light armor

i have not had any problems at all with my assassin lol

I'm his what buddy?

butt buddy =o
  • Death_Tide - Heavens Tear
    Death_Tide - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Aside from fishtaco, ballistixz, and threepointone being a circlejerk full of complete, useless morons who likes to flame without helping whatsoever...

You just need to update your skills and gears man. If you didn't get lucky with the molds then you can always try to +1 or +2 with w/e you have to kinda make up for it, besides Mirages are pretty cheap atm.

Also, to really minimize damage taken, just use lots of pots and Bloodpaint skill.

Long story short, just update your stuff and you'll be fine.
  • Fishtaco - Lost City
    Fishtaco - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Also, To Really Minimize Damage Taken, Just Use Lots Of Pots And Bloodpaint Skill.

Using Pots Doesnt Minimize Damage Taken "jerkwad"
    It Heals Damage Taken
  • DontBlink - Harshlands
    DontBlink - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Please go back to your archer b:laugh, im tired of seeing babies complain about their sins when they don't know how to assemble one properly b:chuckle. If you can solve the puzzle then you lose b:shocked. (lol lvl 20 wep on a lvl 40 sin)
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Dude, change your dagger. That's your biggest problem. I assume you're keeping your skill leveled?
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
This discussion has been closed.