Changing fashion clothes with pigments...

Korimo - Raging Tide
Korimo - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'm new to the game, but I wanted to try out the fashion items, so I bought Shining Feather Guards and Shining Feather Pants. Unfortunately, the pants turned out purple and the guards turned out pink. T_T

I *thought* that you got to pick the color of the pigment when you buy the hot pack, but it just gave me one random aquamarine pigment. (But I'm ok with aquamarine.)

What would you recommend that I do? Is it worth trying to collect enough of the same colored pigments to dye them? It seems nearly impossible unless you're completely rich and I only have 13 gold left. I don't have many in game coins and I'm not sure how I could exchange gold for coins anyways. What should I do?
Post edited by Korimo - Raging Tide on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You could use Random Dyes but they are just that, gives a random color and there is no promise that if you dye both items that they will match. (Well...you can dye as a set but it requires dble the amount of dyes then if u did individually).

You could also buy the specific color of dyes from catshops. If you do not have enough $$ you could, if you chose, sell your gold in the auction house for the in-game coins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Korimo - Raging Tide
    Korimo - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thanks! I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for pigments in the cat shops. :)
This discussion has been closed.