I need to know

Options
Mazera - Lost City
Mazera - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Psychic
Hiya all there is just a few things i need to know :))
1.does anyone know the growth rate of our stats? like for VIT(to see if its worth adding to or if i'll be fine witout it)
2.are all the "soul" skills glitched or are they just not worth leveling up in the first place, I see that they have part in there discription in that "upgradable" color but when I lvl them nothing changes. b:thanks
Im a pure intel psychic ^.- gl sexy fish ppl!
Post edited by Mazera - Lost City on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    1) I think it is 10 per vit...I do not add vit to my Psychic so not 100% sure. Mine seems to have no problem with no vit...

2) The mana it takes to cast increases as well as the range...not sure if this will be changing or not....could be or could not be glitched.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Mazera - Lost City
    Mazera - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ty for your input rose :)) not sure if range is worth the upgrading and i'll keep vit at 5 i like to 3 shot mobs my own lvl :D
  • Zeilos - Lost City
    Zeilos - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    im pretty sure the soul skills are bugged, else soul of stun/retaliation wouldn't/should be able to be upgraded
  • EvilVisage - Heavens Tear
    EvilVisage - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I personally do not recommend upgrading the soul skills until they are either fixed, or you are 80+. Its a waste of spirit, and only causes increased mana cost.

It IS 10 hp points per 1 vit point, same as wiz.
    Got fish?
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Soul of Silence is worth upgrading, as is Soul of vengeance before you hit higher levels, in case you want to cast them on a tank on an aoe boss... waddle waddle cast hit by aoe ouchies.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • EvilVisage - Heavens Tear
    EvilVisage - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Soul of Silence is worth upgrading, as is Soul of vengeance before you hit higher levels, in case you want to cast them on a tank on an aoe boss... waddle waddle cast hit by aoe ouchies.

Most tanks do not want soul of vengeance on. As it costs 100 mana per atk they take. Considering how many hits a barb could take (gathering mobs, etc), it would cost a huge amount of mana/charm ticks. Barbs have a very small mana pool as it is.

Even on an aoe boss, or any boss for that matter. It could, in theory, render them unable to hold agro because of a lack of being able to keep a viable amount of mana.
    Got fish?
  • choasjoker
    choasjoker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I personally have no problem with my squishy psy I mean kill mobs before they even come in the 10meter range awesomeness b:victory. i understand about soul of vengeance and soul of stunning but what about soul of silence it changes when upgraded. What i mean is at lvl 1 it silences for 2.1 seconds at lvl 2 the time limit increases by .1 sec.

Well im only asking here cause im new to the psy and stuff b:thanks.

Pure psy all the way b:victory b:chuckle