Gotta love stealth!

_Arron_ - Dreamweaver
_Arron_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Assassin
Haha i love it. I've managed to get through PvP like a demon with it as well as PvE. Someone do what i did! run thru FB89 in stealth. :D

Here, good combo if ur dying:

Shadow Escape > Buff > Shadow Walk > attack

Shadow Escape for obvious reasons, also to get chi. Rebuff if you need to, then use Shadow Walk to cancel stealth, then attack.

Have Fun :P
Post edited by _Arron_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Haha i love it. I've managed to get through PvP like a demon with it as well as PvE. Someone do what i did! run thru FB89 in stealth. :D

Shadow Escape for obvious reasons, also to get chi. Rebuff if you need to, then use Shadow Walk to cancel stealth, then attack.

I also enjoy stealth, though I figured the mobs of that level would have an "awareness level" high enough to spot me.

Also...why cancel stealth before attacking? your first hit won't be retaliated against until after its already over if you use it from stealth mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • callam
    callam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Errr...how does that work? I couldn't even sneak past all the mobs in FB29 to get straight to Qingzi. >.>
    IGN: Deimos
    Faction: Modo
    Level: 2X
    Server: East, untill OB when I'll switch to EU
    Guild: None for the moment.
  • Limeball - Heavens Tear
    Limeball - Heavens Tear Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I beleive levelling up your stealth skill/s may help? o.O
    Reikara - 94 HA/AA Veno - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Limeball -84 Assassin - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Reikarah - 99 Seeker - Sanctuary - Retired

Why do I stick around? I draw pwi fanart.
  • callam
    callam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well I'm lvl 21, with stealth maxed for my level. I can't stealth past the mobs in FB29 (but I can in Secret Passage), yet this dude claims to be able to stealth past mobs ranging from 89-95, and he's only 44. o.o
    IGN: Deimos
    Faction: Modo
    Level: 2X
    Server: East, untill OB when I'll switch to EU
    Guild: None for the moment.
  • Twsted - Raging Tide
    Twsted - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    callam wrote: »
    Well I'm lvl 21, with stealth maxed for my level. I can't stealth past the mobs in FB29 (but I can in Secret Passage), yet this dude claims to be able to stealth past mobs ranging from 89-95, and he's only 44. o.o
    when u lvl up cats tread it increases the lvl that a monster has to be to see u....but still eben wen its maxed it only works on monster about 20 lvls higher soo i dunno O.o
    is it jus me or does every thread turn into a flame thread at some point? wheres the love?? b:cry
    WTF is a gank? -_- its called pvp
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You know that there are Apoth pots that can increase the awareness of a char by 20lvls right? b:shutup

For PvP purposes.....ijs there is always a work around b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You know that there are Apoth pots that can increase the awareness of a char by 20lvls right? b:shutup

I did not know that :O But then my assassin is only level 32.. and I'm on PvE with it....so it's not surprising I wouldn't know lol. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    I did not know that :O But then my assassin is only level 32.. and I'm on PvE with it....so it's not surprising I wouldn't know lol. b:surrender

Many do not nor where to make them b:chuckle

I had been saying there is a work around to the "op" of stealth....there is always a counter....not a do-all but will greatly help!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009

and then what? Either you
    1) are soloing single mobs
    2) playing to kill time
    3) want to make a gap in the squad so that the others have to actually kill to catch up with you

<____<;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Deceptipoo still can't stealth past Qui b:cute

edit: when did you lebel? b:surprised
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Deceptipoo still can't stealth past Qui b:cute

edit: when did you lebel? b:surprised
    when i put Q back in its hamster cage :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Twsted - Raging Tide
    Twsted - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited December 2009

b:cry yd u tell ppl!?!?!? sighh i hope not a lotta pl read this thread >.>
    is it jus me or does every thread turn into a flame thread at some point? wheres the love?? b:cry
    WTF is a gank? -_- its called pvp
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    b:cry yd u tell ppl!?!?!? sighh i hope not a lotta pl read this thread >.>

Why tell people...I was laughing at the ego's and QQ of Stealth!! b:chuckleb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Why was I not informed of this earlier? D:<
  • Svvagger - Lost City
    Svvagger - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    even with the apoth pot, stealth is just sexy. i've killed more 9x LA and arcanes by surprising them in stealth mode lol. have chill of the deep and your other buffs on, 2 (later 3) spark, rising dragon (this is when you will appear), headhunt, slipstream, tackling slash, throatcut, etc. most wont live to see the throatcut, and if they do, they're immobilized and sealed and likely still havent been able to make a move or attempt an attack. GG.