2»

Comments

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
  • xiomy
    xiomy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    the spawm of the rare pet ar all ok and right odd this they spaw in the spot por random places make it realy hard point he arie of appering.

some veno so selffish tehy oteh rveno going tame the rare pet they kil it in fromof u so mean.
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:laugh
    A month after spoons kindly asks people to let this thread die it gets necroed.

necro
    b:avoid
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • fixco
    fixco Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    whats the name of the dude on the horse ..what lvl ...and where can i get 1?
  • ValkeryCain - Harshlands
    ValkeryCain - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ok, i'm waiting for shadou bear to respawn it the (so said) right coords, but it just doesn't respawn, and i'm waiting for 15 hours !!!!b:angry
    Can someone pls, PLS HELP ME ?!
    they are too expensive for me to buy one...b:cry
    (i'm using my lvl 27 Veno, her name is Kytes, i'm on Harshlands server pls pm me !)b:surrender
  • Izabetta - Sanctuary
    Izabetta - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I don't understand the respawn time...

So if you kill or capture one of the rare pets will it actually take 1-12 hours to respawn?

And if so what if other players kill/capture before you get a chance to, do you also have to wait?

And how do you know if when they would respawn if another player killed/captured the rare pet?

If the other players kill/capture it before you do, then you have to wait the full time for it to respawn again.

And you don't know when they will respawn if you were not there trying to catch it too or if you have someone who was there who wouldn't lie to you and who wrote down the time, you would just have to camp out and be alert looking for it to respawn. Then write down the time that it is caught then try again if you failed that time also.
  • sammi7387
    sammi7387 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I waited at 288 458. for a long time, over 12 hours, and the shadou cud didnt spawn.
  • Dark_Hinata - Sanctuary
    Dark_Hinata - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:victoryb:thanks
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    fixco wrote: »
    whats the name of the dude on the horse ..what lvl ...and where can i get 1?
    necro
    ok, i'm waiting for shadou bear to respawn it the (so said) right coords, but it just doesn't respawn, and i'm waiting for 15 hours !!!!
    Can someone pls, PLS HELP ME ?!
    they are too expensive for me to buy one...
    (i'm using my lvl 27 Veno, her name is Kytes, i'm on Harshlands server pls pm me !)b:surrender
    Necro!b:irritated
    b:victory

NECRO!!!!!b:infuriated
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Saeun - Raging Tide
    Saeun - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    D: ive been to the both kitten places and im at the bunny place waiting now.
    Im lvl22 i want a bunny!!!
    plz help i went to frog place too but nothing in all places!
    b:sadb:cry
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Most pets spawn once every 12 hours (the snow hare spawns once per hour), so it's not only a matter of showing up at the right place but at the right time too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • jamjam556
    jamjam556 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    WHATS THE SPAWN TIME ON THE PETS plz tell meb:questionb:questionb:questionb:question
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    @jamjam:

If you wouldn't be that lazy and just read the thread, you would know the spawn times. So i hope i'm not the only one who says: go figure that out yourself :P b:bye

Btw, you ever seen that button "caps-lock" on your keyboard?? Will help you to write less annoying replies.
  • spinkx
    spinkx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ok..i am stakeing out the Windwalking Piggy..all i need to know is what time the last maintenence got over with..... anyone know????b:surrender
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This thread has been necrod 4 timesb:beatup

Where is Konari?
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This thread has been necrod 4 timesb:beatup

Where is Konari?

lower depth'd.. honestly nothing else they can do about it once it's here.... *whispers* (but if sum1 has the correct cor. for puppy paleez lemme kno) b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Call_lily - Lost City
    Call_lily - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i keep seeing venos with bears that have blue glowy feet wat r they called and were can i get oneb:pleasedb:laughb:victory
    EBILNESS!!!!!!!!!!! b:angryb:sinb:shyb:mischievous
  • devilsmuse
    devilsmuse Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    A good pet for lvl 36 Veno, I've been looking for a better pet