psychic TOO easy?

2»

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This game doesn't take skills okay? :)
    especially pve...
    all you have to do is put **** inside a macro and press a button depending on the distance and what the mob is

Say a class that you think would take "skills" to play.

a bm who macros? *facedesk*

you cant weapon swap in those....sooooo id say bm takes a bit of skill

pve...no its easy unless your AOEing backup tanking tt doing RB or just suck and go afk and let the squad wipe...please stop making my favorite class look bad >.<
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    Swdgy - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    a bm who macros? *facedesk*

you cant weapon swap in those....sooooo id say bm takes a bit of skill

pve...no its easy unless your AOEing backup tanking tt doing RB or just suck and go afk and let the squad wipe...please stop making my favorite class look bad >.<

I know how to play a bm but most people don't
    They use hp charms to aoe grind so you don't really need much of anything for that... just sprint, run around, roar and mass button mash. Probably all dead before you need to roar again.

[edit] Oh sorry didn't notice that "bit" there >.>

As for pvp:
    1. macro stun lock
    2. press macro button

As for changing weapons...
    1 = alt weapon
    2 = skill
    3 = primary weapon
    Press 1, 2, 3 with some timing plz :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yay :) ^.^
    stuffed a bunch of my favorite animes into 1 signature lolz
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well, Psychics do level fast, but they die just as fast aswell. Aggroing more than one creep basically kills you unless you can run.

Then you are doing something wrong....ijs....LandSlide alone can save you.
    we are talking about pure mag here.....LA wiz is really stupid ijs

Not stupid in early levels on a PvP server. Many roll LA and restat at 80-90. LA Wiz past 90 though = Fail imo b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    Amouriv - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    PVP server ijs >_>
    Then you are doing something wrong....ijs....LandSlide alone can save you.

Not stupid in early levels on a PvP server. Many roll LA and restat at 80-90. LA Wiz past 90 though = Fail imo b:surrender

I met pure mag wizards on a pvp servers. LA is really only something you can do if you cant afford to find decent arcane gear.
  • Fishtaco - Lost City
    Fishtaco - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I AoE grind. Learn to get better gear. Im pure mag and i can survive a plume shot from a level 7x cleric (happen to me in PK, he killed me and was like get some vit, and i was like you ganked me, you cant even one shot me. He hit me for 911 which isnt enough to one shot me =P)

lol whenever an opportunity arises you can count on some random noob to brag
    "learn to get better gear"
    r u stupid?
    you cant really learn to get better gear
    not everyone cash shops like you ok
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    lol whenever an opportunity arises you can count on some random noob to brag
    "learn to get better gear"
    r u stupid?
    you cant really learn to get better gear
    not everyone cash shops like you ok

not every drop you get from mobs counts as good gear. Learning to get better gear is learning how to distinguish what is trash and what is not. Sure, it may have 3 sockets, +45 pdef, +3 vit but if it only has 1 resist, is it really that useful?

I didnt cash shop my gear, but i did cash shop my fashion ;)

i think im gonna play my archer on lost city now....
  • Zeilos - Lost City
    Zeilos - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    we are talking about pure mag here.....LA wiz is really stupid ijs
    I use LA because i like to pvp and i am not spending money on tt80 gold +3 with flawless garnets. LA gets the job done for now, so i am content. I followed the LA build until 80, after 80 i added 5 mag each level since im restating at 90. My pyrogram and gush do about 5k damage on a mob my level, my psy is in the upper 3ks right now but it is pure mag. Dont forget, as you level a LA mage, your damage starts to get lower. You cant compare them that early

lol guess your stupid then , contradiction much?
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    lol guess your stupid then , contradiction much?

i said i use, never said i liked it. Look who is stupid now.

I use LA because i like to pvp and i am not spending money on tt80 gold +3 with flawless garnets. LA gets the job done for now, so i am content. I followed the LA build until 80, after 80 i added 5 mag each level since im restating at 90. My pyrogram and gush do about 5k damage on a mob my level, my psy is in the upper 3ks right now but it is pure mag. Dont forget, as you level a LA mage, your damage starts to get lower. You cant compare them that early

thats why i hate LA, but once again, i refuse to spend so much on pure pre-90, so it gets the job done

and if i liked LA wiz, would i be playing my psychic more than i do my wiz?
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I met pure mag wizards on a pvp servers. LA is really only something you can do if you cant afford to find decent arcane gear.

i dont agree...i know a few 9x wizzies and they are amazing
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shadowvzs87
    shadowvzs87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hm, i am pure mag wizz since lv1, i dont really got any problem with that, i use potions,and i really never bought potion for grind.
    since lv6x i started collect the +pdef armors, i got from grind or bought from stalls, was really cheap, totally for 6x-8x eq i dont spent that much(maybe far less) than somebody for a tt80 set.
    at lv 80 i already got 6k+ pdef with +2 refine (only neck is +3), now at 88 i got nearly 7k pdef with buffs and ~3,5k hp and ~7,5-8k mdef with my robe and 14k mana with sutra, i really dont know why ppl use light armor if they want cheap eq because my most expensive eq (exclude tt80neck and helm and weapon,yes this 3 tt eq but rest no) was 500k(this was becuase in manteu/robe/cloack was 3xrank6 pdef shard and was 3* and +hp att. bonus) and a tt mat sometimes more expensive :)

in general i got 2 socket and exclude in robe, i used everywhere rank5 hp shard.
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    i dont agree...i know a few 9x wizzies and they are amazing
    9x light wizards? If so, b:shutup
    hm, i am pure mag wizz since lv1, i dont really got any problem with that, i use potions,and i really never bought potion for grind.
    since lv6x i started collect the +pdef armors, i got from grind or bought from stalls, was really cheap, totally for 6x-8x eq i dont spent that much(maybe far less) than somebody for a tt80 set.
    at lv 80 i already got 6k+ pdef with +2 refine (only neck is +3), now at 88 i got nearly 7k pdef with buffs and ~3,5k hp and ~7,5-8k mdef with my robe and 14k mana with sutra, i really dont know why ppl use light armor if they want cheap eq because my most expensive eq (exclude tt80neck and helm and weapon,yes this 3 tt eq but rest no) was 500k(this was becuase in manteu/robe/cloack was 3xrank6 pdef shard and was 3* and +hp att. bonus) and a tt mat sometimes more expensive :)

in general i got 2 socket and exclude in robe, i used everywhere rank5 hp shard.

I played my wiz at the start of the new server (Dreamweaver), we didnt have much going on in the AH and not much molds going around. Thats why my psy is pure mag, cause i know i can find some decent stuff. Just yesterday i bought 3 star level 84 arcane wrists with 2 sockets, +94 pdef, +80 HP and +something evasion, and all resists. Even though it had the evasion on it, it was a pretty decent set of wristguards for only 120k.
  • Furex - Lost City
    Furex - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Stop spam about wiz or go to wiz forum... I think that physic is enough easy to play. The biggest physic minus is mp which down very fast. I don't understand how ppl are thinking about LA physics? Then mp charm must.
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    b:sweat physics joke time
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:sweat physics joke time

What is the difference between a physicist, an engineer, and a mathematician?

If an engineer walks into a room and sees a fire in the middle and a bucket of water in the corner, he takes the bucket of water and pours it on the fire and puts it out.

If a physicist walks into a room and sees a fire in the middle and a bucket of water in the corner, he takes the bucket of water and pours it eloquently around the fire and lets the fire put itself out.

If a mathematician walks into a room and sees a fire in the middle and a bucket of water in the corner, he convinces himself there is a solution and leaves.

b:chuckle
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    What is the difference between a physicist, an engineer, and a mathematician?

If an engineer walks into a room and sees a fire in the middle and a bucket of water in the corner, he takes the bucket of water and pours it on the fire and puts it out.

If a physicist walks into a room and sees a fire in the middle and a bucket of water in the corner, he takes the bucket of water and pours it eloquently around the fire and lets the fire put itself out.

If a mathematician walks into a room and sees a fire in the middle and a bucket of water in the corner, he convinces himself there is a solution and leaves.

b:chuckle
    that was a good oneb:chuckle