archer weapon

andyshark
andyshark Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Archer
whats the best archer weapon?i like bows.and can i make a lvl 70 bow became lvl 75????
Post edited by andyshark on

Comments

• Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Depends on your level and what your goal is. For example, at level 70, the Thundercrack is generally accepted as the best PvP weapon, but the Wind and Clouds by far surpasses it for PvE purposes. Check out Annor's Archer Weapon Progression Guide for a pretty good guide to archer weapons.

And no, you can't change the level requirements on a weapon.
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yes, archers use bows.

and no, you cant upgrade the lvl of a weapon.
  • Veronica_ - Heavens Tear
    Veronica_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It depense on you're play style. Rather you are pvp or pve

But difrence :

Crossbows : Hit's harder => good for pvp. But it is slow b:surrender
    Slightshoot : Fast hits => good for pve . But it hits lower dmg b:sad
    Bow : It is in betwen b:bye

I prefer bow b:cute
  • AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear
    AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I would go with wind and clouds all the way until 80, cheap mold, around 100k, highest DPS weapon in your 70s, excellent for grinding and questing. If you are really pvp intensive and want to pvp, you could always get a tt70 crossbow, nowadays low TT mats are highly abundant, and getting one of those for your needs would not take a significant chunk out of your savings.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I would go with wind and clouds all the way until 80, cheap mold, around 100k, highest DPS weapon in your 70s, excellent for grinding and questing. If you are really pvp intensive and want to pvp, you could always get a tt70 crossbow, nowadays low TT mats are highly abundant, and getting one of those for your needs would not take a significant chunk out of your savings.

I'm still happy with my Wind and the Clouds, +3 with 2 Flawlesses that I bought for like 300,000. And I don't even have any other -interval.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • XXSayaXx - Lost City
    XXSayaXx - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    80 gold bow ftw xD bows r best for pk i think. they hit lil less then xbows but they r faster :D and always refine em!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]