psychic TOO easy?

Falacer - Harshlands
Falacer - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Psychic
Anyone else out there think that being able to nuke in PVE 24/7 is just too easy?

I'm rerolling a assasin cause I feel like its TOO easy for me to play, I just nuke everything and move on b:surrender

Anyone esle think that Psychics are too powerful in PVE ?(Not necessarily in all aspects just the fact that nothing ever touches them unless they have ranged attacks)

So dont go "ZOMG they not OP thaz bullshiz." Cause they dooo pwn at pve, Anyone else think that psychic is just sorta a beginner class? (just a conversation starter) b:surrender

Dont yellz at me b:cry

EDIT: Just noticed I say the phrase "Anyone else think that" a crapload.
Falacer Permitted ZZig into faction

Falacer: Welcome ZZig :D

ZZig has left the faction

Falacer: You biitch.
Post edited by Falacer - Harshlands on

Comments

• Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    Amouriv - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    one sec plz

EDIT:

PvP ability: ...............★★★★★(more stars = more pvp ability)
    Squad fight ability: .......★★★★★(more stars = more squad based)
    Grinding ability: ..........★★★★(more stars = more ability to grind)
    instants requirement: ......★★★★★(more stars = more needed in instances, fbs etc)
    player skill requirement: ..★★★ (more stars = more difficultiy)

psy and veno have the same player skill requirement btw
  • Falacer - Harshlands
    Falacer - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    one sec plz
    EDIT:
    PvP ability: ...............★★★★★(more stars = more pvp ability)
    Squad fight ability: .......★★★★★(more stars = more squad based)
    Grinding ability: ..........★★★★(more stars = more ability to grind)
    instants requirement: ......★★★★★(more stars = more needed in instances, fbs etc)
    player skill requirement: ..★★★ (more stars = more difficultiy)

psy and veno have the same player skill requirement btw

But would a veno last in a fight w/ an archer without a nix?
    and I think that its hilarious that it says pvp ability 5 and grinding ability 4 when everyone pretty much knows a veno can grind better then it can kill? b:chuckle

and tell me how your class isn't easy to play. and tell me what classes you beat in PVP.

Player skill requirements?
    If its the same as veno then w/ a veno what you have to do (be careful rocket science ahead)

Send your pet out to attack one monster.

Heal.

Heal.

Heal.

Mob dead. Next.

Edit: It sounds hard right?
    Falacer Permitted ZZig into faction

Falacer: Welcome ZZig :D

ZZig has left the faction

Falacer: You biitch.
  • Spaylz - Lost City
    Spaylz - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You wanna trick your head with PvE ? I mean, to me the most interesting part of PW is the PvP, TW and so on. Grinding is easy with any class as long as you know how to do it and don't put yourself in a tought spot everytime.
  • Avaricious - Dreamweaver
    Avaricious - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Grinding is NOT easy with every class. You obviously haven't played Assassins/Archers in their early levels.

And Psychics PVE Wise are quite similar to Venos. Easily my favorite class, since they use virtually no chi, only for their 59 Spells really, which save me from getting hit, even against Ranged mobs (Earth Vector for stun, then Landslide).
    "Avaricious often implies a pathological, driven greediness for money or other valuables and usually suggests a concomitant miserliness."
  • Spaylz - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Well, Psychics do level fast, but they die just as fast aswell. Aggroing more than one creep basically kills you unless you can run.
  • Xaluca - Dreamweaver
    Xaluca - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hehe i knew AoE had a weak spot.!
    Stop sending fanmails to my sig !

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    I AoE grind. Learn to get better gear. Im pure mag and i can survive a plume shot from a level 7x cleric (happen to me in PK, he killed me and was like get some vit, and i was like you ganked me, you cant even one shot me. He hit me for 911 which isnt enough to one shot me =P)
  • Xaluca - Dreamweaver
    Xaluca - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I AoE grind. Learn to get better gear. Im pure mag and i can survive a plume shot from a level 7x cleric (happen to me in PK, he killed me and was like get some vit, and i was like you ganked me, you cant even one shot me. He hit me for 911 which isnt enough to one shot me =P)
    Gratzzb:victory
    Stop sending fanmails to my sig !

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Gratzzb:victory

wasnt directed at you btw, at Spaylz. I gotta use quotes more x.x
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Grinding is NOT easy with every class. You obviously haven't played Assassins/Archers in their early levels.

And Psychics PVE Wise are quite similar to Venos. Easily my favorite class, since they use virtually no chi, only for their 59 Spells really, which save me from getting hit, even against Ranged mobs (Earth Vector for stun, then Landslide).

Lol, yes, grinding is easy, I have a 98 archer a 91 archer and a 67 archer. All easy grinds. Grinding with a psychic is most similar to grinding with a wizard though, BOTH when played correctly can be rarely or never hit when 1v1 on a mob, though with a wizard it starts a little later than with a psychic.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Spaylz - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Word is you grind with your money, not your time.
  • Selador - Heavens Tear
    Selador - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Word is you grind with your money, not your time.

True that. Especially since Psychics don't have many good weapon choices. Every boss sidequest gives a weapon reward for other classes but not tideborns. Im level 50 and still using that lvl 30 soulsphere, and it hasnt been easy.
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    stop being lazy and craft yourself a weapon. I use the wep token quest weapon but my assassin friend didnt. He used 4 tries and got 2 really good daggers. He currently uses the lvl 45 dagger 2 stars sharpen, +1 vit, +45 accuracy(?) and 2 sockets. With a little crafting luck, you could end up with a weapon on par with the molds.
  • Selador - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    stop being lazy and craft yourself a weapon. I use the wep token quest weapon but my assassin friend didnt. He used 4 tries and got 2 really good daggers. He currently uses the lvl 45 dagger 2 stars sharpen, +1 vit, +45 accuracy(?) and 2 sockets. With a little crafting luck, you could end up with a weapon on par with the molds.

Oh yea? Maybe I need more than a little luck then, because after spending 2.4m on mats to craft a good lvl 45 souldrill, I got 1 2star with 1 socket which didnt raise my magic damage at all.
    It's probably easier if you have higher level mains and been playing for awhile. But for starters like me it's tough because there's just nowhere to get weapons from, sure im hoping to get that mold for the lvl 43 souldrill but im not counting on it.
    So in short, there's not much good weapons in supply for tideborns in general which makes questing not too fun. Hopefully when PW does release updates in the future, we tideborns will get our fair share of equips. But as of now, there's just no weaps.
  • _howler_ - Lost City
    _howler_ - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oh yea? Maybe I need more than a little luck then, because after spending 2.4m on mats to craft a good lvl 45 souldrill, I got 1 2star with 1 socket which didnt raise my magic damage at all.
    It's probably easier if you have higher level mains and been playing for awhile. But for starters like me it's tough because there's just nowhere to get weapons from, sure im hoping to get that mold for the lvl 43 souldrill but im not counting on it.
    So in short, there's not much good weapons in supply for tideborns in general which makes questing not too fun. Hopefully when PW does release updates in the future, we tideborns will get our fair share of equips. But as of now, there's just no weaps.

or u could suck it up till 6x and get an hh orb
  • Selador - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    What's an hh orb?
  • _howler_ - Lost City
    _howler_ - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oh i forgot ur new, Ok at lv 60 u have access to a powerful weapon the is crafted from mats found in twilight temple( instance).

Most guilds run these and distribute the mats among the party. HH is the old abreiviation for twilight temple (once called holy hall) Ask your current guild for more info
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    and it's not called hh. it's called TT in this version.
  • BlindApathy - Lost City
    BlindApathy - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    boo TT yayyy HH b:shutup
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009

go to your local gamestop, target or 7-11 if you live in the U.S. and buy a 10 dollar zen card. Buy the 5 gold perfect hammer and sell the other 5 gold in AH for a quick 2mil+
  • Mrvate - Heavens Tear
    Mrvate - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Your weapons are probably fine, do you realize how many people will use the lvl 20 weapon till 49 quest weapon or 50 supply stash weapon. Though I don't know for sure if they've added your supply stash weapon yet. and if you can spend 2.4 mil on crafting you could easily have spent that money on a nicer weapon for your lvl.

EDIT: just read that they have already added the supply stash weapon.
  • lkhafopieh
    lkhafopieh Posts: 32
    edited December 2009
    Psychic very good hit and some time dead i hit 1273 kill very easy paly it
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    Swdgy - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This game doesn't take skills okay? :)
    especially pve...
    all you have to do is put **** inside a macro and press a button depending on the distance and what the mob is

Say a class that you think would take "skills" to play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yay :) ^.^
    stuffed a bunch of my favorite animes into 1 signature lolz
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    This game doesn't take skills okay? :)
    especially pve...
    all you have to do is put **** inside a macro and press a button depending on the distance and what the mob is

Say a class that you think would take "skills" to play.

wizard, if you set a macro on wizard you wouldnt make it past level 30
  • Draeyos - Lost City
    Draeyos - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    wizard, if you set a macro on wizard you wouldnt make it past level 30

I macroed a lot so that's not true
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    I macroed a lot so that's not true

you used a macro on those level 27 archer mobs.......no comment
  • Draeyos - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    im LA so yes i did
  • LadyKirah - Heavens Tear
    LadyKirah - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009

O.o Actually, I managed to craft 3* weapons in the first day. Sure, they weren't higher than 15 lvl, but... I haven't crafted higher lvl weapons yet :P

No molds for higher level weapons?

I have the 22 lvl weapon from mold, next craftable weapon that is better than this is on lvl 45.

I started here with Tideborns in reality (the 10 lvl barb doesn't count). Sure, my friends help me (got a gold weapon from them and some mats) but you know - I grind for the mats. Why couldn't you do the same? No one forces you to buy the mats from players.
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    im LA so yes i did

we are talking about pure mag here.....LA wiz is really stupid ijs
  • Draeyos - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    PVP server ijs >_>