Moving to new server for TW

Options

Comments

• Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    hey uhm where did i say i never charged zhen btw. please point it out.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    actually not true, in beginning when ya began to lose, you lsot alot of ppl as well. what you have atm is mix of loyal ppl who can charge to pay for tw or some few skileld ppl who just want the red down, and stay until thats done.

This is accurate: when we lost TW after the first two or three times, people started to leave. Guess where TLN, Swordman, Grox, Lieal, DaCapo, Scandalous, Sparta, Throck, BullsEye ...(etc) went? They adopted the "if you can't beat them, join them" mentality. I wonder where they'll go now? I hear they opened a new PvE server... b:bye

EQ is primarily made of ultra loyal members and those members who joined EQ when we were losing and not being paid in TW. The motivation for anyone to be in EQ is purely inherent, as well as a few of those who are very much opposed to Calamity for a long list of reasons. Losing a TW or all of our land means very little to our members, as it is not what we are defined by.
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This is accurate: when we lost TW after the first two or three times, people started to leave. Guess where TLN, Swordman, Grox, Lieal, DaCapo, Scandalous, Sparta, Throck, BullsEye ...(etc) went? They adopted the "if you can't beat them, join them" mentality. I wonder where they'll go now? I hear they opened a new PvE server... b:bye

EQ is primarily made of ultra loyal members and those members who joined EQ when we were losing and not being paid in TW. The motivation for anyone to be in EQ is purely inherent, as well as a few of those who are very much opposed to Calamity for a long list of reasons. Losing a TW or all of our land means very little to our members, as it is not what we are defined by.

Grox left before we lost because he didn't like the atmosphere, Capo left before as well and quit that character; I left because I didn't like some of the officers asking people around to **** into Calamity (and I also left and came back even before we lost), and Scandalous left looong before because MrLucky joined. So... most of those names left because of a completely different reason. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Grox left before we lost because he didn't like the atmosphere, Capo left before as well and quit that character; I left because I didn't like some of the officers asking people around to **** into Calamity (and I also left and came back even before we lost), and Scandalous left looong before because MrLucky joined. So... most of those names left because of a completely different reason. b:surrender

The reasons given and situations vary, but ultimately the truth presides and actions speak louder than words. Case in point: Scandalous left EQ when MrLucky came over saying he would absolutely not be in the same faction as him. Three months later and... b:chuckle
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ...and Lucky has been playing WoW for the past several months, quitting PWI a few days after joining Calamity. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scandalous - Dreamweaver
    Scandalous - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The reasons given and situations vary, but ultimately the truth presides and actions speak louder than words. Case in point: Scandalous left EQ when MrLucky came over saying he would absolutely not be in the same faction as him. Three months later and... b:chuckle

And I found out that he quit so now I don't have to care b:bye
    Back from Retirement

Calamity taking over Dreamweaver since March 2009.
    RIP Calamity - October 30th / 2010
  • Sazzy - Dreamweaver
    Sazzy - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Equinox just hit the perfect storm with the anni packs. Biggest cash shoppers in the game were and are in Equinox.
    Let's not forget Dragoonz who put about $40k in the game and sponsored a big part of EQ with lunar gear and tokens. I have 4 sage skills, 3 of them for DD. Most of the EQ wizards I know are full skills. For me was an effort to buy tokens at 17k-19k and I bought what I could and traded for gear. No cash shop for anni at all. Still I built some decent 95 gear. Now, if someone would have sold me tokens at 7-9k and lunar weapon/ornament at half the market price, obviously I could afford to get my gear and get also my sage skills up to lvl.
    That possibility is what's making EQ better than Calamity now. To get rank8 from tokens you need 64k of them (if I remember right). When Dragoonz decided to quit the game, he split around in Equinox (to his friends) about 300k tokens , prolly more than 1 billion in cash and tens of lunar stuff. 1 week after and Equinox were unstoppable.
    I'm not blaming them for doing what they do. Calamity won a lot, now is Equinox's turn.
    Equinox managed to organize to the level required to win a war, they power leveled their DDs in Delta, they geared them ( if only for TW) and they got the upper hand. Now with the strategic advantage of 1k ( pots there are awsome - 6 sec immune to dmg and able to move and 2 spark pots) they basically cannot be matched by any other faction.

PS: Hi Heart b:kiss

MMm Maybe if you got your facts straight from the beginning I wouldnt be here to defend my faction. Goonz never *handed* out anything. Goonz and I sold stuff to the faction, even some to cala members, but these things were sold at *in-game value*. For you to *assume* he handed this out is obsurd. AND he never gave away anything when he left FYI, They are still on his toon. Please if you have a doubt or even a rumor.... find out before you flame a name in forums next time.
  • Sazzy - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options

Exactly! We stayed through thick and thin. We TWed w/o pay. We supplied our own charms, attack charms, apothocary... pretty much everything. While our lands were being taken, while we were trash talked in forum... none of that mattered, we stayed loyal. Sure we lost greedy people that only wanted the pay, but we learned who was loyal and true. I love EQ, and being here was fun. Nice to see the tables changing direction after all our hard work leveling. While we were RBing and wasting hours of our time, I can honesty say, It was well worth my time in the end! b:chuckle
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Let's assume that I actually believe you are a family member and/or friend of Goonz, and that Goonz did in fact end his own mortal coil over the events in a videogame causing said close friend/family member to immediately pore through videogame screenshots and hunt down MMO guildmates to interview, only to vent their bereavement through snide forum remarks, pithy childishness, and sobbing teddy bear emoticons.

Do you really think someone who would spend $41,000 on a videogame and commit suicide over an e-relationship was mentally balanced to begin with? If you really want to point fingers--a pithy, meaningless act, by the way, since in a suicide the only person who is at fault is already dead--does it make more sense to blame someone who, to the best of my knowledge, never even met Goonz in the real world, or someone who was around him all the time and closer to him than any digital avatar in a fake videogame world could possibly be?

If Goonz really did kill himself, he did it because he was ****ing crazy, not because he was some jilted innernets-lover in what amounts to a fake relationship. (If you've never met the person you're dating over the intarwebs, it is a fake relationship. At least, if you're sane. I can see how some twisted psychological misfits can mistake e-relationships for the real thing.)

You're welcome to link the obituary if you have any desire to prove you're not actually Goonz.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Let's assume that I actually believe you are a family member and/or friend of Goonz, and that Goonz did in fact end his own mortal coil over the events in a videogame causing said close friend/family member to immediately pore through videogame screenshots and hunt down MMO guildmates to interview, only to vent their bereavement through snide forum remarks, pithy childishness, and sobbing teddy bear emoticons.

Do you really think someone who would spend $41,000 on a videogame and commit suicide over an e-relationship was mentally balanced to begin with? If you really want to point fingers--a pithy, meaningless act, by the way, since in a suicide the only person who is at fault is already dead--does it make more sense to blame someone who, to the best of my knowledge, never even met Goonz in the real world, or someone who was around him all the time and closer to him than any digital avatar in a fake videogame world could possibly be?

If Goonz really did kill himself, he did it because he was ****ing crazy, not because he was some jilted innernets-lover in what amounts to a fake relationship. (If you've never met the person you're dating over the intarwebs, it is a fake relationship. At least, if you're sane. I can see how some twisted psychological misfits can mistake e-relationships for the real thing.)

You're welcome to link the obituary if you have any desire to prove you're not actually Goonz.

You know, I'm really sick of you coming in here and pwning people with your logical dribble. GTFO the forums and stop ruining my fun!b:angry

But yes, this reminds me of that WoW kid that wtfpwnd himself in real life because his online girlfriend broke up with him. Honestly, if that's the reason he killed himself (assuming this is even true) in real life he really had no chance being with a girl in real life without receiving psychological help first. Guys like that will mostly turn out jealous and controlling.

I remember reading numerous stories where people have killed themselves over drama from an online game. (Had to...was a college project >_>) Keep posting the guildie drama guys, loving every bit of it.b:pleased
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    Amouriv - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm sorry, I have to come out and say this in Goonz defense. This just gets me mad thinking about it. Part of what you just mentioned Sazzy is true, but you should get your *facts* straight. Goonz does not have much left on his toon so I don't know where you get the *assumption* he didn't give them out. Do you know for a fact that he kept it? NO, I don't think so. I've seen the screenshots where he gave out most of his items. For god's sake, he even gave you everything. He must of spent well over $5,000 for you so I don't see where you come off telling others "if you have doubt or even a rumor... find out before you flame a name in forums next time."

I don't see how you can sit your sorry **** in front of the computer and yet still be so arrogrant. It is because of you that he's no longer with us! You used him, deceived him, and lied to him. Even how you used "sex" to manipulate him. We searched through his PC and cell phone and read all the IM's, in-game screenshots, and e-mails. If you weren't so selfish, and try to understand him, and maybe look at his view and feelings, what's on his mind when you put him through the heart-ache, and the things you told him..... instead of thinking only for yourself, then none of this would of happened, I wouldn't have to spend my Xmas and New Years like this. You don't even have the right to mention his name nor use him in context. "Please if you have a doubt or even a rumor.... find out before you flame a name in forums next time", good advice. I'll disclose any materials the authorities found if I have to!

RIP Steve ~ aka DrAgOOnZ b:cry
    We love you from your friends & family....

From what I remember the last time Steve quit his game when you dumped him for your selfish reason, I've talked to Ejaz and Love something. You were once those greedy people so don't go calling others greedy. You left your previous faction for *greed*, *ambition* and *selfishness*. And don't talk about supplying your own equipments and etc. Goonz supplied most of your equipments and I'm sure he supplied you the charms and everything else you need. Stop being arrogant.

drag is....dead?b:sadb:cry
  • Azuka - Raging Tide
    Azuka - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    As much as I hate to say it, I agree with Pheonix on this one.

This isn't the first time someone has killed themself because of something in a MMO, but quite frankly, the person has way more issues than a heartbreak when someone lied/used him. Even if he spent an insane amount of money.

Repeating what's already said? Yes; I'm well aware. b:surrender

And just as a note assuming you're his friends/family:
    We searched through his PC and cell phone and read all the IM's, in-game screenshots, and e-mails.

I'm suprised you took the time, and had the moral to do it. Isn't it some privacy rule called "do-not-look-through-peoples-cellphones-and pc's-even-if-they-comitted-suicide"?

And if you happen to do so, well, not exactly respectful to use info you stalked through someones private files after their death(Yes you were close, yes you miss him, but respect the dead and their personal privacy) to hang out a person you believe is to blame in a public forum, where even n00bs like me can read it.

Either way; I'm really sorry for your loss.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you guys are fking lunatics.
    having one of you family members doing whatever Goonz did, wouldn't you search through everything to get to the root of the problem,to get an answer?
    Really...how r.tarded u need to be not to care when such a thing happens to someone?
    Was Goonz insane for putting so much cash in game? maybe. Good thing he could afford it and I just hope there are 1000 fold where those came from. Ppl do more insane stuff than that for their hobbys.
    Who are u to judge someone on what he does for his hobbys? **** ignorants with no respect.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sazzy - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm sorry, I have to come out and say this in Goonz defense. This just gets me mad thinking about it. Part of what you just mentioned Sazzy is true, but you should get your *facts* straight. Goonz does not have much left on his toon so I don't know where you get the *assumption* he didn't give them out. Do you know for a fact that he kept it? NO, I don't think so. I've seen the screenshots where he gave out most of his items. For god's sake, he even gave you everything. He must of spent well over $5,000 for you so I don't see where you come off telling others "if you have doubt or even a rumor... find out before you flame a name in forums next time."

I don't see how you can sit your sorry **** in front of the computer and yet still be so arrogrant. It is because of you that he's no longer with us! You used him, deceived him, and lied to him. Even how you used "sex" to manipulate him. We searched through his PC and cell phone and read all the IM's, in-game screenshots, and e-mails. If you weren't so selfish, and try to understand him, and maybe look at his view and feelings, what's on his mind when you put him through the heart-ache, and the things you told him..... instead of thinking only for yourself, then none of this would of happened, I wouldn't have to spend my Xmas and New Years like this. You don't even have the right to mention his name nor use him in context. "Please if you have a doubt or even a rumor.... find out before you flame a name in forums next time", good advice. I'll disclose any materials the authorities found if I have to!

RIP Steve ~ aka DrAgOOnZ b:cry
    We love you from your friends & family....

From what I remember the last time Steve quit his game when you dumped him for your selfish reason, I've talked to Ejaz and Love something. You were once those greedy people so don't go calling others greedy. You left your previous faction for *greed*, *ambition* and *selfishness*. And don't talk about supplying your own equipments and etc. Goonz supplied most of your equipments and I'm sure he supplied you the charms and everything else you need. Stop being arrogant.

~~I put alot of things down out of anger. I appologize to those that read it. I have deleted the unnecessary parts.~~

You dont even know what happened the last 8 months. You one see one side of the story. Whatever I am done with him and I am done with your aggrogance.. You want to prove to PWI he's gone. Show me an Obituary. If not go take your lies elsewhere.
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You say hes dead... show me the obituary. Until that time I see it as a lie just like the 8 months of **** he put me through. You dont know ****. You see one side of the story, you dont know what that man put me through.. and with your arrogance you would never understand.

Whatever I am done with him and I am done with your aggrogance.. You want to prove to PWI he's gone. Show me an Obituary. If not go take your lies elsewhere.

If he's not dead.....im gonna be ticked b:angry
    I actually spent a hour crying for a person to not be dead....thats a new low....but if he is..b:sad
  • Why - Raging Tide
    Why - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sigh, facts that I know.

Goon did give out items when he left the game... the second time.
    Goon admitted that he was a jerk to Sazzy and that all the things he accused her were untrue.

Now, anyone who threathens to take their life for the sake of having their "loved" ones getting back with them are as cowardly as they are as far as fixing the problem on hand instead of taking such drastic moves to make the other feel bad enough for their "loved" ones to get back at them.

Do not believe anything one says without hearing out the other's side of the story. There are two sides of the story.
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    omg the drama on this server is intense b:dirty

so we got a rich(?) guy who paid $x(?)xx,xxx to setup the current #1 faction on the serveredit 2: like OMGWTF then we see THIS THREAD (CLICK ME PLZZZZ) and like omigaaawwwd are they being brought down from the inside?!?; said rich(?) guy finds an online lover (tbh i lol'd at that); lover breaks rich(?) guy's heart b:cry edit: or does rich guy break lover girl's(she is a female right!?!?! O_O) heart(?!?!?); rich guy kills himself(?)!!! leaving behind a broken family that's A.) some $xx,xxx deep in debt to paypal who's fronted a line of credit to this Chinese company (PW) who might also be selling all fashions of emo clothes via their "SO QQ me" clothing line; and B.) said family is going through dead(?) guy's computer looking for every manner of dirty digital duds... what the hell am I doing?

What's next!?!? Find out on next week's edition of Dreamweaver: We Know Drama b:dirty

p.s. Just wondering where the battlefield report is this week? (trying to be lazy with the TW maps)
  • CuteRage - Dreamweaver
    CuteRage - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Show me an Obituary. If not go take your lies elsewhere.

As far as I know, obituaries aren't a a reliable source. Not every death is listed on the obituaries because they are usually paid to be advertised. Only death certificates released are accurate sources and I believe they are given to family members.
  • CuteRage - Dreamweaver
    CuteRage - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sigh, facts that I know.

Goon did give out items when he left the game... the second time.
    Goon admitted that he was a jerk to Sazzy and that all the things he accused her were untrue.

Now, anyone who threathens to take their life for the sake of having their "loved" ones getting back with them are as cowardly as they are as far as fixing the problem on hand instead of taking such drastic moves to make the other feel bad enough for their "loved" ones to get back at them.

Do not believe anything one says without hearing out the other's side of the story. There are two sides of the story.

I agree, don't believe anything one says without hearing both side of the stories. The only people that would know are those that are involved and even so, everything being said could be out of rage. I don't think it's any of our business to be interfering anyway. Whether it's true or not, lets just all have some respect. If it's a lie, then it's his or whoever's choice to make. If it's true, then don't we all feel like arrogant idiots for not having respect? Lets all enjoy our holidays and pray for each other.
  • Bodine - Dreamweaver
    Bodine - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    LOL....Equinox was not handed out gear....and goonz isnt even dead. so who ever this is with his account you need to give him a call b:laughb:chuckle
  • Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver
    Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I heard goonz got his tombstone to +12
  • Fizzban - Dreamweaver
    Fizzban - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Drama, drama, drama. Go to any MMO forum and its the same. Ahh good old internet. Giving people a place to vent their anger/jealousy/insanity and lets not forget to air their (or other peoples) laundry and just generally abuse and insult others since 1969.

Fascinating read though. Looks like my time here will be as eventful as the last game I invested time in.

<3
  • Sazzy - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options

You know I LOL at this part so much.

1. The faction you are referring to here I left b/c I had a fallout with Ejaz. I left to stop the clash in problems we were having. I never left due to *greed* *ambition* or *selfishness*. Ejaz was constant spamming me for like 24 hours yelling at me and I left to be rid of him. He not only spammed me in game, but in MSN also. I had to blacklist him AFTER leaving the faction b/c he STILL didnt stop. So get your facts straight. As if it was ANY of your buisness anyways.

2. At the time in EQ when we were not being paid for TW, I was not with Goonz. He was mad at me and we were not talking most of that period. So don't say I didnt supply my own charms TYVM.

3. Yes I will absolutely admit that Goonz gave me lots of things. But I also gave him much in the game also. We would cube and I would give him pages. We would RB and I would give him pages. I gave him all my OHT mats, I gave him all my tome fragments. I farmed my **** off for his TT bracers. I farmed my **** off for our bh runs. I bought him all his fashion and dyed them with my own coin. If he asked for things from my char, I wouldnt even hesitate to supply them. No I didnt spend a fortune during my time with Goonz, but I did my fair share of cashshopping. AND our last falling out he was upset with me B/C he wanted me to stop cashshopping. He didnt want me spending my irl money on the game. And I NEVER asked him for ANYTHING. You can ask our friends I hated him spending money on me. I told him to STOP many times. I have screenies where I SENT things back to him and he MAILED them back to me. Don't go telling me I was *selfish* *greedy*.

So, YOU should get your facts straight. Have a nice night sleeping knowing that you cant tell...

1. The truth
    and
    2. Hurting lots of ppl that care about Goonz by spreading lies of an untimely death.
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    What kind of crazy server did I join, should've listen to my cousin and joined harshlands b:chuckle
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ya'all are a bunch of crazy weirdos. The drama on Sanctuary cant compare to what goes on here, sheesh.

Should just rename this server "Lunatics' Asylum"

b:shocked Get a life people
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I heard goonz got his tombstone to +12

Epic post is epic b:victory

I talked with "Goonz" char immediately after he world chatted for the purposes of trading, wishing him happy holidays. I was informed of Goonz untimely demise through whoever was on his account, and, to be sure it wasn't someone else on his account, emailed him (and received no response).

Interestingly, whichever family or friend is on his account still has the intent to play this game, otherwise they wouldn't have cared about virtual currency, or anything like that. This new "friend" also removed me from his friend list as he no longer showed up online when we talked.

Also, Goonz must have been a glutton for punishment if he chronicled the ups and downs of his virtual relationship with screenshots. Having spent more money on this game than anyone else, I do wonder what was going on in his head. Sazzy experienced extreme defamation of character because of this guy's world chats. Some of the things that were said went beyond cruel and hurtful.

In the end, it seems that money can't always buy you happiness... maybe that's the moral of the story. At any rate, the chances that these circumstances being accurate are at or as close to zero as possible. It is utterly unfortunate that he feels the need to burn more bridges to exact revenge, take cheap shots at Sazzy, and disgrace his memory...

Hi there, Goonz b:bye
  • _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver
    _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hi all! Has anyone seen my bottle opener. . .

*Walks back out quietly*
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You know I LOL at this part so much.

1. The faction you are referring to here I left b/c I had a fallout with Ejaz. I left to stop the clash in problems we were having. I never left due to *greed* *ambition* or *selfishness*. Ejaz was constant spamming me for like 24 hours yelling at me and I left to be rid of him. He not only spammed me in game, but in MSN also. I had to blacklist him AFTER leaving the faction b/c he STILL didnt stop. So get your facts straight. As if it was ANY of your buisness anyways.

2. At the time in EQ when we were not being paid for TW, I was not with Goonz. He was mad at me and we were not talking most of that period. So don't say I didnt supply my own charms TYVM.

3. Yes I will absolutely admit that Goonz gave me lots of things. But I also gave him much in the game also. We would cube and I would give him pages. We would RB and I would give him pages. I gave him all my OHT mats, I gave him all my tome fragments. I farmed my **** off for his TT bracers. I farmed my **** off for our bh runs. I bought him all his fashion and dyed them with my own coin. If he asked for things from my char, I wouldnt even hesitate to supply them. No I didnt spend a fortune during my time with Goonz, but I did my fair share of cashshopping. AND our last falling out he was upset with me B/C he wanted me to stop cashshopping. He didnt want me spending my irl money on the game. And I NEVER asked him for ANYTHING. You can ask our friends I hated him spending money on me. I told him to STOP many times. I have screenies where I SENT things back to him and he MAILED them back to me. Don't go telling me I was *selfish* *greedy*.

So, YOU should get your facts straight. Have a nice night sleeping knowing that you cant tell...

1. The truth
    and
    2. Hurting lots of ppl that care about Goonz by spreading lies of an untimely death.
    this^
    What kind of crazy server did I join, should've listen to my cousin and joined harshlands b:chuckle

Harshlands is worse than here...
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    this^

Harshlands is worse than here...

Really? Who killed themselves on Harshlands?
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Really? Who killed themselves on Harshlands?

If its even true...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]