Enough With The Repeat Guides

WaffleChan - Sanctuary
WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Assassin
enough with the fail guides, jeez. half of them are poorly written, unorganized, and full of grammatical and spelling errors.

until you've fully experienced the class, please... just no more ****ing guides :|...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
advice to fledgling archers:
Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
Post edited by WaffleChan - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kilnox - Harshlands
    Kilnox - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    WaffleChan for president! b:victory
  • storehammy
    storehammy Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    enough with the fail guides, jeez. half of them are poorly written, unorganized, and full of grammatical and spelling errors.

until you've fully experienced the class, please... just no more ****ing guides :|...

b:shocked
    me agree~
    and it be not like the writer be simply posting on an alt with a high level main of the class.....seriously......
    -.-'

now then....WaffleChan for teh president~
    *okie me said it....can me has me waffle now?*
    b:beg
    hemoglobin: idk how the hell you can turn the word burrito into something sexual. perversion at its finest
    b:shocked
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    A clone of MagicHamsta... wow. He's original but you're not.

Me are hibernating. *poof*
  • Mizore_P - Sanctuary
    Mizore_P - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well i wouldn't say they are fail guides,but i do think they are more than enough of them.You never know i bet there's still a guide or two being worked on right now b:thanks
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hence the reason why none of em are stickied.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Limeball - Heavens Tear
    Limeball - Heavens Tear Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I agree. I was planning to write one myself, but not until I get around 80-90+
    I can boast a high level main, but what do venomancers know about sins.

Hold up on it guys until you've actually learnt a thing or two, all we know is skill descriptions at the moment. We don't even know the facts and figures behind them.
    Reikara - 94 HA/AA Veno - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Limeball -84 Assassin - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Reikarah - 99 Seeker - Sanctuary - Retired

Why do I stick around? I draw pwi fanart.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Everyone wants to be the one with the sticky. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited December 2009

go back to the archer forums
    edited December 2009

A very valid argument. /Sarcasm.

You can play 3 characters but only have 1 avatar at a time.

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i just noticed that 40-79 female sin avatar wears the same thing as 40-79 female archer avatars!

whatever that red stuff is supposed to be b:victory

shaddap archers are assassins at heart!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited December 2009
    i just noticed that 40-79 female sin avatar wears the same thing as 40-79 female archer avatars!

whatever that red stuff is supposed to be b:victory

shaddap archers are assassins at heart!

It's the level 60 light armour o.o
    And that's kinda true, what seperates archers and assassins is the range ;o

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    and the fact we can kill you before you see us in TW :D.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Hichel - Harshlands
    Hichel - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Unless the player be quick enough to shadow escape so a cleric could help him :P
    Played 2 years and a half with Clerics
    Falken: Elf Priest(EP) lvl 98 PW-MY
    Hichel: Sacerdote lvl 93 PW-BR

To become an Assassin
    Hichel: Assassin for now Active.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Unless the player be quick enough to shadow escape so a cleric could help him :P
    or if we have a decent refine on a weapon, we can drop you in 2-3 shots :|. i get hit for ~1200 -1500 without buffs from 95+ archers lol. (but theyre still easy kills if you get a stun off)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Amen.

/10char
  • HollowMartyr - Raging Tide
    HollowMartyr - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yeah...Maybe in a few weeks we can get a really nice one down but right now we have enough freakin starter guides...Like 5 at least from 1-30...And by 30, you should have a decent enough understanding of your class anyways to hold you off until people post about the higher skills (There's already quite a bit of info about them actually...I'm waiting on more for 59's :3 Mmmm).
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    or if we have a decent refine on a weapon, we can drop you in 2-3 shots :|. i get hit for ~1200 -1500 without buffs from 95+ archers lol. (but theyre still easy kills if you get a stun off)

i just cut ur throat and keel u :[
  • Kilnox - Harshlands
    Kilnox - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I agree. I was planning to write one myself, but not until I get around 80-90+
    I can boast a high level main, but what do venomancers know about sins.

Hold up on it guys until you've actually learnt a thing or two, all we know is skill descriptions at the moment. We don't even know the facts and figures behind them.

And lots of this *descriptions* r bad translated. b:angry
  • athena
    athena Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Lmao I thought Assassin were the ones with stealth :D
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Too bad there are some guides out there that should have a sticky and do not.

The issue imo for the new classes is that you cannot write a "fully supported" guide until you are: (1) 9x [imo] and (2) there are no 79 skills [if they having them]/Sage/Demon skills.

Until one is closer to endgame, these guides have no real merit imo. Good at explaining some skills but some I think dismisses skills that are fantastic! Just describing skills is not a guide imo....

When dealing with the new classes, if will be a matter of trial and error in finding what works for each individual. The "basic" builds are about the only thing set...more so since there are a few descriptions that are wrong and the real working of the skill is MUCH better then what originally thought b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I guess it wouldnt be AS bad if pple actually were a bit more open minded about their guides. Half of what guides i see are the 'do-it-this-way-or-you-fail-sin-build' type of guides. Or if its actually a decent guide, you see those rock head trolls barge in and stamp the thread as a fail just because its not what they believe in.

But all in all i doubt a mod would sticky a guide, as well written as it is, by any low lvl classes that came out 2 weeks ago....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan