Marriage Daily

KingEclipse - Lost City
KingEclipse - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Alright so doing a daily couple quest is pro. Give high lvls a chance to lvl up. But where not able to Gm's cause the NPCs wont show up. Do we have to wait for another patch so you can fix it? What is your plan. GO!
Post edited by KingEclipse - Lost City on

Comments

• JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Alright so doing a daily couple quest is pro. Give high lvls a chance to lvl up. But where not able to Gm's cause the NPCs wont show up. Do we have to wait for another patch so you can fix it? What is your plan. GO!

Todays CQ is messed up also? o.o I thought it was just wednesday's

Also I noticed that I got the same quest on thursday as I did last thursday, is it that every quest belongs to an particular day? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingEclipse - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Not really sure. I know the one from the other day i still had in my quest log. Then just out of no where today it said Quest Failed. My wife still has hers though. Luck *****. But no seriously, some of the NPC's are not there and when they show up they leave then regenerate after a while. Like the one with the big spider on Nameless Isle. It looked like a Graphic Problem.
    edited December 2009
    Not really sure. I know the one from the other day i still had in my quest log. Then just out of no where today it said Quest Failed. My wife still has hers though. Luck *****. But no seriously, some of the NPC's are not there and when they show up they leave then regenerate after a while. Like the one with the big spider on Nameless Isle. It looked like a Graphic Problem.

Only problem I had with spider thingy is that I didnt get the kill but my hubs did lol.. No big deal, just crush it again :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    True...now just waiting to see what a GM would say...i knoe your there...TELL ME!!....IM SO CLOSE TO LVL..b:cry
    edited December 2009
    True...now just waiting to see what a GM would say...i knoe your there...TELL ME!!....IM SO CLOSE TO LVL..b:cry

Eh... I think I ate it.. Sowwie b:cry
    Was a nice X-mas breakfast tho
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    hmmm.....sound good....I WANT ONE NOW!
    edited December 2009
    hmmm.....sound good....I WANT ONE NOW!

How do u want your GM sir?
    Fried? Roasted? Or shall I make a GM shake?

Remember you gotta eat it with a spoon tho. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    spoon huh....nvm...i was gonna say a joke...but i like playing this game..
    edited December 2009
    spoon huh....nvm...i was gonna say a joke...but i like playing this game..

Lmao
    That made me giggle b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mazzier
    mazzier Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    So when we logged on we lost the quest that failed will we ever get the rewards or not? It takes 300 of these quest to make the top item that is almost one year. b:cryb:cryb:cry Yes I am QQ'ing.
    edited December 2009
    Sad thing is that we dont even know what it does.. or what the difference is between the 100, 200 and 300 reward
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zhou_Yu - Heavens Tear
    Zhou_Yu - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    They should at least let us know what each ring does. That is a great deal of time spent questing and saving to get them. Just over 3 month just for the 100 ring(if you both do the quest every day).

On a side note, I wouldn't mind those of us who have been married for a while receiving some sort of bonus hearts based on that time. My wife and I have been married in game since Feb. b:victory I know it's not going to happen but it would be nice. lol
    edited December 2009
    They should at least let us know what each ring does. That is a great deal of time spent questing and saving to get them. Just over 3 month just for the 100 ring(if you both do the quest every day).

On a side note, I wouldn't mind those of us who have been married for a while receiving some sort of bonus hearts based on that time. My wife and I have been married in game since Feb. b:victory I know it's not going to happen but it would be nice. lol

I got maried 3 days b4 expansion b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Its gonna make over 7 months before any gets the 100 thing one...I dont care anymore...i just want the exp and a pet if i can get it...LAME!