Need Herc Lvling info/tips

Ketki - Sanctuary
Ketki - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Venomancer
Hi everyone!

I'm back to my Veno for good now and I'm quiting my lvl 71 Barbarian. Prices are way to high and if I don't sell my calamities etc. etc. I will never manage this. I have 6200 SoF all bought with ingame coins and gold, but now I'm gonna spend some $ for zen (it seems impossible to buy anything now with gold for 450,000 ~475,000 coins each @ the auctioneer). So hopefully monday I will have the rest 3800 SoF left! b:victory

I remember that I read a long time ago a guide about Herc leveling, I can't find it again though. Meanwhile I would like some advices about this. I am level 43 and I would like to know if there is a way to level up Herc faster than normal.

I am a full mag Veno and today I got my perfect Wheel of Fate (upped +3, +7 vitality and 2x flawless saphire shards, so yes...it is perfect! :D). I am really excited with this new character!

Please, post your knowledge! Thank you! b:thanks
Ketki - Sanctuary
Post edited by Ketki - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The fastest way is definitely room 4 of the Cube; everything in there dies in one hit and gives pets full exp (assuming their loyalty is up). Although, now that the snowmen are around, you could try finding a somewhat secluded area to kill them. It won't be as easy as going in the cube because of all the competition, but at least it's free and you're able to stop and do something else whenever you like. At 43 though, you really won't have that hard of a time leveling up the herc. I'd say start with the 2x mobs around Archosaur and work your way up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Ketki - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    The fastest way is definitely room 4 of the Cube

Can you tell me a bit more about this room? How do I get there? What do I need to enter? Will I face hard monsters? I never been in the cube before and I'de like to understand a bit more about it. Now that you've spoke about the cube I remember the guide I've read was about that same room.
    Ketki - Sanctuary
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Aree - Dreamweaver
    Aree - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Agreed, Room 4 is best. It took me 2 hours max to get my herc to my lvl [42]
    I've been fairly lucky getting in there.
    Everytime i have tried the cube (4 or 5 ) I have ended up in there.
    Most of the time i do AoE grind in there.
    But i also just run around killing mobs while my pet kills others in the room.
    If you cant get into the cube, hercs level best on physical mobs that are 5-10 levels higher (in my opinion.)
    b:pleased
  • Ketki - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009

Thanks a lot. Very detailed guides. b:thanks

/close
    Ketki - Sanctuary