Increasing Hp

Specialmats - Heavens Tear
Specialmats - Heavens Tear Posts: 140 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Wizard
I wanna increase hp without refining and without increasing vitality.

atm i'm going to wear grade 13/12 oht gear instead tt90 or tt99 because my tt90 set is gonna be scraped for my veno and i dont wanna wear gear that will bind to my alt.

I have 3 pieces of oht gear that gives me about 1000 pdef(only these 3 pieces).

I am considering crafting oht gear with about 400 hp per piece instead.

So should i stick with pdef gear or should i go hp instead.

I'm kinda leaning toward oht hp gear, oht hp rings, and refining my etheral belt (pdef) to +8.

5.2k hp
10.8k mdef
12.8k pdef
12.k matt

what should i do? whats a good range for my pdef to be at?
[your signature has been removed, please contact an admin for more information]
Post edited by Specialmats - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ooh no again? You don't know this, because you leveled to lv.98 in few days with oracles. This answer know every mage lv.50+. Without refining, without putting point to vitality is just 1 option and it's fill up armor with HP shard.
    I forgot +1.More. Ask barb for buff.b:laugh
    And you want craft armor with 400!!! hp each peace? Good luck. b:laughb:laugh
    If I reached p.def ~10k fully buffed I would start to fill up with HP shard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_Mokona - Lost City
    Mr_Mokona - Lost City Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This guy again...
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well mister oraclebaby all you need is 10k pdef and then switch to all HP shards. With +8 oranaments you should already hit that, especially with lunar rings.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I wanna increase hp without refining and without increasing vitality.

atm i'm going to wear grade 13/12 oht gear instead tt90 or tt99 because my tt90 set is gonna be scraped for my veno and i dont wanna wear gear that will bind to my alt.

I have 3 pieces of oht gear that gives me about 1000 pdef(only these 3 pieces).

So should i stick with pdef gear or should i go hp instead.

I'm kinda leaning toward oht hp gear, oht hp rings, and refining my etheral belt (pdef) to +8.

5.2k hp
    10.8k mdef
    12.8k pdef
    12.k matt

what should i do? whats a good range for my pdef to be at?

Oracle me a to 99 and let me show you how.
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT

that is all
  • Specialmats - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Well mister oraclebaby all you need is 10k pdef and then switch to all HP shards. With +8 oranaments you should already hit that, especially with lunar rings.

Thanks so i should +8 my etheral belt. Switch from pdef gear to hp gear.

Whats a good hp range for me
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited December 2009

A good HP range? As high as possible.

Was that seriously a question?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009

a good range is between 2k and 3k hp, since at level 99 your base hp is pretty much already in that range just stack pdef.

if you have 20k pdef nothing will hurt you. if you do manage to get 20k pdef and still have sockets left over you should probably use mana shards because wizards aren't very good with close range melee so most skills cost mana and if you run out you are pretty much in the same situation as an archer.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Why would you want physical defense? Evasion is much better. Why suffer any damage at all when you can completely avoid the damage?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    a good range is between 2k and 3k hp, since at level 99 your base hp is pretty much already in that range just stack pdef.

if you have 20k pdef nothing will hurt you. if you do manage to get 20k pdef and still have sockets left over you should probably use mana shards because wizards aren't very good with close range melee so most skills cost mana and if you run out you are pretty much in the same situation as an archer.

LMFAOO EPIC POST.

to OP: Get 9k pdef, after that deminishing returns come into play. Stack rest on HP from there on forth.

Hp shard everything, and refine your belt + Kneck as high as you can afford it to be.

God I cant believe Im treating this as a serious question, I feel so.. trolled b:sad
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    "Why would you want physical defense? Evasion is much better. Why suffer any damage at all when you can completely avoid the damage?"

1. it's way easier to get higher ph def for Wizard. (Stone Barrier +100% Sage+120% or Demon +150%) vs Evasion with items only.
    2. Even epic ~8k-10k evasion won't be high enough to avoid Archers hits neither Cleric hits since Plume shot 100% accurate(Ph damage) or other classes skills with ph attack and 100% accurate. Look at your skills rofl.

b:bye
  • ZSage - Heavens Tear
    ZSage - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    wnight wrote: »
    "Why would you want physical defense? Evasion is much better. Why suffer any damage at all when you can completely avoid the damage?"

1. it's way easier to get higher ph def for Wizard. (Stone Barrier +100% Sage+120% or Demon +150%) vs Evasion with items only.
    2. Even epic ~8k-10k evasion won't be high enough to avoid Archers hits neither Cleric hits since Plume shot 100% accurate(Ph damage) or other classes skills with ph attack and 100% accurate. Look at your skills rofl.

b:bye

someone got trolled b:scorn
  • Elronia - Heavens Tear
    Elronia - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oracle babies need too add nothing but common citrines too all gear including weapons. They need too shut the hell up an learn the class. Go back to Etherblade you noob an learn how too play this class properly.
    The rest of us use common sense cos we realy wizards......
    Diffrence between a good wizard an a bad wizard is a good wizards knows when not too cast a spell.
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Tell me how to craft OHT items with specific add-on's pl0x.
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    Amouriv - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Tell me how to craft OHT items with specific add-on's pl0x.

+1, i wouldnt mind a sexy pair of OHT arcane for my psy
  • Ashendal - Dreamweaver
    Ashendal - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oracle babies need too add nothing but common citrines too all gear including weapons. They need too shut the hell up an learn the class. Go back to Etherblade you noob an learn how too play this class properly.
    Diffrence between a good wizard an a bad wizard is a good wizards knows when not too cast a spell.

Or we could add Sapphire's and kill the monster before it reaches us. If he did that then he wouldn't need to worry about anything but SP and gold for skills. It's kill or be killed, and I'd rather kill the monster then worry about my HP. Annihilation by the squishy ones. Sorry monsters but your time is up. b:bye

Also...lrn2spll. It would help your case a bit if you used spell check and basic grammar. >.>
  • MR_Hankie - Lost City
    MR_Hankie - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Or we could add Sapphire's and kill the monster before it reaches us. If he did that then he wouldn't need to worry about anything but SP and gold for skills. It's kill or be killed, and I'd rather kill the monster then worry about my HP. Annihilation by the squishy ones. Sorry monsters but your time is up. b:bye

Also...lrn2spll. It would help your case a bit if you used spell check and basic grammar. >.>

You spelled that wrong.
    BTW can't some people on PvE server just go white name for a few I mean damn PvE to much and you become like the Op..spending thousands on a game so u can pwn...mobsb:cry
  • Hellvuur - Heavens Tear
    Hellvuur - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT ORACLE PRODUCT

that is all

Haha True , maybe you should just delete that char and start over and learn2play XDb:laugh
    Like seeing big numbers pop up on your screen? Chances are you're a Wizard b:bye

*Pling* you just been buffed by a wizzy

Going Squishy mode ^.^
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Jealousy is ugly. b:sad
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I cant believe you guys missed that one..

LMFAO!
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    bawksy wrote: »
    I cant believe you guys missed that one..

LMFAO!

Ethereal belt = name of 95 pdef belt made from documents.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Specialmats - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    i've found a way to increase my hp to 7k but it reduces my mag attack to about 9.8k from 13k. anyone have any experience with this? will the demon skills at level 99 compensate for the loss of damage or am i better off sticking to pure magic. And as far as magic attack is concerned, how much would be considered a healthy range for pvp?

and yea, ethereal belt is a level 95 protection belt.

lucky you guys dont know my tideborn...
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    nothing compensates a loss in magic dmg of over 3k. Nothing. Except maybe gaining like 10% more crit

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Question : 10k PDef with or without earth barrier on ? Also does anyone have a link to a graph of the diminishing returns? (for all classes would be handy) thanks
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009

that is all
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I really hope this post was to through the OP off cuz otherwise...

This shows that other classes people dont even know the basic of being a wizard let alone give advice on it >.>
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.