best pvp revenge moment

Meeplk - Harshlands
Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
post your best pvp revenge moment(yes another pvp thread by me)

i dont really have 1 yet thoughb:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
Post edited by Meeplk - Harshlands on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I got ganked and killed while farming mats, as I laid there with them talking trash, Chin swang by and killed the all party (they were in the air). We all rezed in the same place with me laughing my head off, since some were complaining now because they had lost exp.

That was before I decided I preferred the carebear way of life...
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Epidemik - Lost City
    Epidemik - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    this one 8x veno kept two shotting me everytime he saw me out of safezone( i think i killed his alt and wanted pay back)
    He was obsessed with killing me xD,
    so one day outside secret passage i was in a squad having pk fun with another squad ( was pvp for fun, and we were all around same lvls)
    when the veno shows up and sends his bee to me, i died,and ran into SP, but i then decided to test out my 60 archer <-- at the time that this happened.
    So i go back and everyone is asking if i wanted the veno dead, i said no :p

so then said veno decided to pop out again and i saw that bee coming, targeted the LA veno, popped off 2 crits in which he died. not bragging, just Felt good ^^ taste of his own medicine >:D, but all is fair in pk . no hard feelings :)
    -Hiatus/inactive
  • Quizenbort - Dreamweaver
    Quizenbort - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Get ganked by 5 people.

Come back

Wait on them to gather for Buffs.. Demon Spark AOE .. Killed them all.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    theres so many times i've gotten some sweet sexy revenge on people that i cant even begin telling ya the details.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Get ganked by 5 people.

Come back

Wait on them to gather for Buffs.. Demon Spark AOE .. Killed them all.

Omfg. Thats brilliant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    dumb barb jews my veno with arma, and thinks hes all that. come back, sage spark, one shot his **** with sage lucky.

he brings party to try and get revenge. phoenix kills his party, i kill him :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    come to think of it, there was some douchy archer than used to mess with me when i was a lowbie and always talked **** to me and killed me. apparently he quitted for a while and came back and i was a few lvls higher than him. when i seen him that **** was mines.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    There was this cleric who could 2 shot me with wield thunder > cyclone (Im LA). So i respawned and got a genie with anti sleep and the other skills i had. He tried to sleep me but i used anti sleep then i undine strike > extreme poison > force of will > sandstorm > stone rain

2 shot :P
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • FuzzyPants - Harshlands
    FuzzyPants - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    My best revenge moment was when i was hunting over by the trioc lords, i was in solo mode and the wife was out in archo shopping. my wife has a 80 veno and im on my barb 56, well this veno 58 pops down and starts attacking me. i run, she stops, i check the area and come back and start hunting again, she comes back and attacks me again. well she wasnt doing all that much dmg to me, so im like ok, its on. so i go after her, she is runing like crazy, i get a hit in and she runs, i mean zig zag, up high then drops to ground. its covering everywhere around that area.

meanwhile i tell the wife i need help some veno is tryin to PK me, she heads on down to come to my aid.

the attacking veno is not getting an advantage on me, she is talkin trash, finnaly says to me, lets stop cause you can't kill me. i say back to her, im not trying to kill you, im just holding you here long enough for my back up to arrive. she goes, BS your faction wont help you it sucks. i say, i never said i called my faction to help.
    just as i finished that sentance, my wife pops down and one shots her.
    I only wish i could have seen the look on the venos face....must have been priceless...LOL
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Best revenge ever.

When I was 5x and going 2 fb29 in SP i got ganked by like 5-6 people(cant remember cuz it was long ago). So I called up on of my buddies so he could distract them while i went past them, well as he stun them i went past and well...they killed him. So of course that got me more mad. So i run over to the mobs b4 the door and then i saw dismal, got a grin on my face, ran over and got dismal and lured his a** right to them and they all died. God it felt so good to see all their dead bodies on the floor. and the best part was I guess when i hit 1 of the wizards there, i guess i killed him b/c he dropped his wheel of fate LMAO. And the conversation goes like this

Wizard: Ahhh sh*t someone get that!!!
    *I pick it up*
    Wizard:....Who got it
    Other Veno: that archer over there
    Wizard: hey man give that back
    Me: Was it a Pk drop?
    Wizard: Odviously people just dont "drop" things like that for fun
    Me: Well its Public property, first come first serve and...looks like its mine now
    Wizard: No man its mine, GIve it back
    Me: Funny, doesnt have your name on it
    Wizard: Its made by **** one of my friends, that mold cost me 1.8 mil, not including what i had to get to make it
    Me: Well finders keepers. i guess its true what they say huh
    Wizard: What?
    Me: Payback really is a b*tch
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Arroweye - Heavens Tear
    Arroweye - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Best revenge ever.

When I was 5x and going 2 fb29 in SP i got ganked by like 5-6 people(cant remember cuz it was long ago). So I called up on of my buddies so he could distract them while i went past them, well as he stun them i went past and well...they killed him. So of course that got me more mad. So i run over to the mobs b4 the door and then i saw dismal, got a grin on my face, ran over and got dismal and lured his a** right to them and they all died. God it felt so good to see all their dead bodies on the floor. and the best part was I guess when i hit 1 of the wizards there, i guess i killed him b/c he dropped his wheel of fate LMAO. And the conversation goes like this

*I pick it up*
    Me: Well its Public property, first come first serve and...looks like its mine now
    Wizard: Its made by **** one of my friends, that mold cost me 1.8 mil, not including what i had to get to make it

you pwn man o.o
    Registration Date - October 4th, 2008

Pk Kills (485)
    Pk Deaths (57)
  • LeGaCYBarB - Harshlands
    LeGaCYBarB - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Was killing this archer around the same lvl as me over and over. he was red named and all, we both were 47 archers. he got mad and called his friend which was 81 at the time. an 81 wizard arcane armor. i died a few times by her and i came back with chi and all. stun critted, at maxed range, aim low critted max range. and take aim critted and boom she was dead lmao
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    81 wizard killed by a 47 archer... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • Nerithos - Sanctuary
    Nerithos - Sanctuary Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That's embarrassing ._.
  • Bloodknight - Harshlands
    Bloodknight - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Grinding with my wizard in the swamps, level 65. All the sudden a red cleric pops up in front of me. He activates plume shell and starts his first plume shot. I force of will him after his first shot, wait till plume shell wears off, Sutra Sandstorm + crit stone rain. Cleric dies :P. He didn't know i was LA so he thought i would die from two shots lol

Other moment on my barb. I got ganked by full squad of 6x's, at that time i was 75 or so.
    They were all like you fail, fail barb, you suck.

I came back, 1 spark, ToP, slam, perdidtion. 6 people drop lol. Got meself 10 XI scrolls and some other mats and stuff. They were all crying to get them back lol.
    Only thing i said: FAIL PK squad
  • Morganna - Lost City
    Morganna - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    There was a nice bm/cleric combo killing one of my alts. I get annoyed, since I was attempting to farm something in an area that was pretty out of the way. So I logged my main, killed them, informed their leader they were rpking against the rules and got them kicked. Then I went my merry way.

Sorry for the lame story, but I'm usually pretty nice, so I don't have many revenge stories. Why fight pk when you don't lose anything but time? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Your multi-tasking, Stephanie, is EPIC." --Aadi
    --DISCLAIMER--"the precceding post is only the opinion of Morganna and is not placing blame or accusation on anyone or anything" THANK YOU Xeian <3
  • Bloodknight - Harshlands
    Bloodknight - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    [QUOTE=Sorry for the lame story, but I'm usually pretty nice, so I don't have many revenge stories. Why fight pk when you don't lose anything but time? b:surrender[/QUOTE]

1 PK kill, 20 seconds. Kill full squad, 1 minute, QQing solo or party PKer, Priceless
  • Morganna - Lost City
    Morganna - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    1 PK kill, 20 seconds. Kill full squad, 1 minute, QQing solo or party PKer, Priceless

Oh, I PKK, but that's not for revenge, it's for drops. I got my wings that way (I posted the story on some other thread... ehhh...) He QQ'd plenty. Or a oneshot red archer that kept coming at me.... Or the lowbie nix I literally tanked for 3 minutes before I decided I better just kill it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Your multi-tasking, Stephanie, is EPIC." --Aadi
    --DISCLAIMER--"the precceding post is only the opinion of Morganna and is not placing blame or accusation on anyone or anything" THANK YOU Xeian <3
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Never really been much for pvp, but one time in the 5x range I ran a fb with a pick up group with a lvl 70 cleric. He decided to ignore healing me, even though the only tank was a bm, and I kept stealing the aggro from everyone. I died a few times, and overall was rather ticked. In the end, I was about even with exp even after the losses. So, since I was in the mood to get back for the exp loss (Fail-cleric needs to learn his job) I decided to challenge him afterwards. He called no pet, so I went with it. Opened with lucky > Ironwood> Blazing> Spam Venomous. He decided to try to buff WHILE IN THE DUEL, recovered and attacked and I barely won (134 hp left). Then he QQed that I kept interrupting him.

I'm sorry...in a 1v1 duel between these 2 classes, the lvl 5x veno without a pet should've died. Fail-cleric was fail.
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Best revenge ever.

*I pick it up*

Luring bosses to kill players is bannable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009

even if not to safe zone?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    even if not to safe zone?

It is not bannable if they don't lure it to safezone. Anyways.

>_> Other day, random lowbie RPK faction decides to target me as i am chilling at west gate. Suddenly I am stunned, which is followed by silence, as 3 Dragons Fly at my face and I get Tempest'ed + a bunch of other totally random **** attacks (I'd name the faction but tbh I can't remember b:surrender Think the highest level person was 70).

At first I was confused, sat their getting chi for a sec as I read my damage log. had like 20 different hits ranging between 700 and 300. Some people attacked twice, there weren't actually 20 ppl. Anyways, so I run back out, triple spark, chi pot, Bolt of Tyreseus and 1 shot the whole lot. Damn was I laughing hard. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This was yesterday...

I was sitting at the last of the fb49 culti bosses...Blood Red b:surrender

I was waiting for the person to turn in their quest so I could kill the last boss. As I am sitting there I see an Archer fly up...next thing I know I was hit.

I looked at my HP bar then damage log....XXXXXX Dealls 95...66...65....

I stood up 4k one-shot....b:surrender

I said "Nice Try" and asked if he wanted a res but he ported and I got some nice pots b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This was yesterday...

I was waiting for the person to turn in their quest so I could kill the last boss. As I am sitting there I see an Archer fly up...next thing I know I was hit.

I said "Nice Try" and asked if he wanted a res but he ported and I got some nice pots b:cute

hab:shutup
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This was yesterday...

>_> RedsRose should always be Blood Red. IJS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Rather hoping to get better ones in the future, but I had a rather nice one in DT today. Was mining a chest when a random cleric, I assume 9x from the damage, swims by and PKs me....

When I get back, a bit annoyed, she's tanking three or four of the mobs, fulled buffed and using stacked self-heals. One purge and amp later, I'd never before seen someone drop so fast. XP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • Tanathia - Harshlands
    Tanathia - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    last post was 4 days ago but i'll post anyway b:victory

Was waiting for a lv 19 outside of firecrag grotto with my friend; two lighter reds came up, a cleric and archer, like us. Friend killed the cleric so obviously the archer pk'd my friend. I decided to wait and res my friend after i pk'd the archer. Plume shell > chromatic seal > elemental seal > whirlwind > plume shot. He was down. Next two hours all I hear is him QQing about me pking him. (Tele'd how I'm a fail cleric even though i pk'd him, wtf.) He wanted my fac KoS but i have yet to see anyone but a L30 try to kill my leader. b:chuckle
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    My first (and so far only) PK was when an archer was being a complete dck and aggroing bloody EVERYTHING in BH39. Fortunately, the barb was good enough to take most of the aggro off him, with me (my main's a cleric) frantically healing and praying that I don't get aggro. Me and the barb were very pissed. The archer was white-named. Use your imagination.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Youmeshxx - Harshlands
    Youmeshxx - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i was red and was flying around SP when this 8X archer starts attacking me. when getting close to archer he stuns and flys back to OT. hes like " hahahah lol lol u cant catch me hahah" he repeats this hit and run action about 3 times. after the 3rd time i got pissed b:angry so i targeted him flew above him, he didnt realize that i would be after him this time so he start attacking this lvl 3X BM and kills him, during that time i had gotten quite close he hits me with the thunder moves and trys to run away again. I take the damage and manage to dragon him just as he is trying to get away flying. Woot dragons hit and with dragons i hit him with true emptyness i do 4.9k on him he dies on the spot. I pmed him and said "hahah look whos laughing now *******" b:laugh
  • Wulfkin - Harshlands
    Wulfkin - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This is my best revenge moment...sadly I didn't even get to kill him QQ, but I was scraping by on my lvl 37 archer in Silver Pool, minding my own business when BAM, _Pyro_ Gummybear leader drops and one shots me for the 6th time(literally) well I'm feeling crappy and QQing gets you nowhere. So me and a lvl 50 BM friend of mine are swearing to god we are going to PK him...yeaaaaaa... Well before it got ugly this lvl 80+ cleric swoops in, plume shot and crits one shotting him. lulz Until I'm higher lvl to hunt down those 7x 8x that one shotted me as an archer this is my best moment. I loled, sadly _Pyro_ came back and 2 shotted the clerc v.v QQ
    (After 4 times of being one shotted by Dipster, once with a friend)

Me:-sits barely outside of mob radius- Dipster...I know we have had our differences, but I have learned that violence solves nothing. So I make my peace with you. I will forgive you hitting me for 10k damage and one shotting me. I will even forgive you one shotting my friend and then sitting on him. Now I will go in peace...but rememeber the first rule in battle... EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!!!!
    -Charges at Dipster in tiger form hitting him with Flesh Ream before being hit for 10.5k-

Quote:Never Wrong, just misguided. -Wulfkin