Might be leaving.. Idk.

Kniraven - Lost City
Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
I am doing my absolute damnedest (sp?) to try and keep up with the people on this server. I have +5'd my mediocre HH90 green chest and legs and I have +4 wrists and boots. I try to refine my other gears to around +3 but I'm really not that rich.

I won't be able to fully socket my gear for quite a while because I just can't afford it, and I shard with immaculates because that's about the best I can manage.

Anyways, yes this is kind of a QQ thread.

Anniversary packs are back, I'm debating rage'quitting.
It's hard for me to get my damn gear and it frustrates me to no end when I see people below me in level fly past in a few days and have gears 3 times as good as mine.

I do believe that there is still quite a bit to having some skill in this game... but at some point it's just too much. The amount of people I see now with +10HH99 is just stupid.

P.S. I am kind of enraged and upset.. I apologize for whining and any grammatical errors...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Kniraven - Lost City on

Comments

• SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    goodbye my friend goodbye my love its nice to know you b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Welcome to "free2play" mmorpgs. They're all the same, except I'll admit this one has gone a bit far. Either way, if you keep working on farming money you can achieve something good.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Creed_ - Lost City
    Creed_ - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I am doing my absolute damnedest (sp?) to try and keep up with the people on this server. I have +5'd my mediocre HH90 green chest and legs and I have +4 wrists and boots. I try to refine my other gears to around +3 but I'm really not that rich.

I won't be able to fully socket my gear for quite a while because I just can't afford it, and I shard with immaculates because that's about the best I can manage.

It's hard for me to get my damn gear and it frustrates me to no end when I see people below me in level fly past in a few days and have gears 3 times as good as mine.

I do believe that there is still quite a bit to having some skill in this game... but at some point it's just too much. The amount of people I see now with +10HH99 is just stupid.

P.S. I am kind of enraged and upset.. I apologize for whining and any grammatical errors...

what b:shocked u cant be serious u are pro without all that **** man lol
    Am i a panda?b:surrender
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:surrender do not quit,try to create a veno and lvl,play the AH,buy cheapest events items and sell them 1 month later..there will be always some ways b:sad,just be patience b:surrender.Good luck

* You are in PVP server :( well this was a bad idea..to be killed allways..lvl harder..pay to shatter gear(if you are in PK mode)..lose items maybe from inventory even clothes...bad bad bad idea to have a main,a blade on pvp-server i think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I have +5'd my mediocre HH90 green chest and legs and I have +4 wrists and boots. I try to refine my other gears to around +3 but I'm really not that rich.

+5 4 n 3 are not bad refines. But HH99 FARM will most likely be hell. The % On drop n time spend inside it make it impossible to farm. To be honest. Last time i went for 3-3 it took 4 hours. N i had to stay focus since i tank most of the bosses b:cry n i cant afk.
    Not everyone In game has 4 socket equip. N most of the time is not a big dif 1 socket.. maybe 2 but 1 is not such a biggie.. Once u hit 100.. u get bh n u get socket stone.

Yes People will always be lazy n most likely will use the easiest way.. even if it more expensive. Lets face it people in here spend HUGE amount of money. They probably be driving a better by now.. but then again is their money n their free to use it as they wish. Yes game consist on who has best gear n most refines has advantage but also skills come into place. (Dont wanna troll so not gonna say guild)Sum "Guilds" that we know have best gear, best refines, lots of $ n still loses with a guild that hasnt cash shop as them.. If ya really make a comparison.

Not many people has Full 99 as 99/100/101. Most people have bought it with chip but.. then again.. really buyin 99Gold mats.. is not such a big deal. Wrist gold 5m n pants 10m. let say 10m for wrist. 20m for pants n boots. 18m for top.. ea mat.. but then again top90 is gud..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Cocalne - Lost City
    Cocalne - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    what b:shocked u cant be serious u are pro without all that **** man lol

How the hell do you have your avatar as a tideborn and mine is a freakin archer?

GMs, help ploxb:angry
    I am a real alt of Xtacy :D
  • Asaichirou - Lost City
    Asaichirou - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Wait, what?

b:surrender Who am I going to PvP with for funnsies now?
    At least I'm still remembered some-what. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    b:cold tbh i'm probably not going to quit yet... Said in OP I was considering rage'quitting... and I am still considering it..

I have too much fun with my faction to up and leave yet but I'm getting pretty damn frustrated... b:cry

WHY THE HELL ARE THEY BACK!?!?!? b:angry
    We have fricken oracles on sale AND anniversar packs now????? u srs??? Ugghhhh....

=_= Anyone wanna help me try and farm lunar when I hit 95?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ken_MasterS - Lost City
    Ken_MasterS - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    only advice u can have is keep lving so u can go to those new instances seem pretty nice 2 meb:bye
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You can be pro without having csed gears and +6+ refines........

< Hello
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yea no reason for you to leave because you're 'not good enough'. That is some ol Bull----! I hunt pkks for a career and can say you made me sweat bullets going 1 on 1 with you and that was BEFORE you hit 90. So what if some jerks cash shop more than you? Use your faction back up to put them in place.

It's part of PWI tactics, if you can't beat them, out number them. Tale as old as the server itself.

Besides, all the people who didn't cash shop and worked their asses off to get the good gears are bored with this game and contemplate quitting from time to time. Imagine how long the cash shoppers who didn't put any effort into achieving their status will last? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If you don't CS, you're just a waste of server space in pwe's eyes, sad but true. But carry on my wayward son.

Wait, anni pax are back? lol.
    You can forcelog in pvp without having csed gears and +6+ refines........

< Hello
    Fixed for you, you'll thank me later. b:kiss
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ...some bad post...

Pretty sure the last time I force logged was 7x when DT would camp me at dragonmaids

When's the last time you went out to 1v1 a mage with alter marrow magical on? b:kiss

Edit: LOL it seems you've always been that bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vxUy0uJT4g
    1min 50 ish
    b:cute
  • Cocalne - Lost City
    Cocalne - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Pretty sure the last time I force logged was 7x when DT would camp me at dragonmaids

When's the last time you went out to 1v1 a mage with alter marrow magical on? b:kiss

Edit: LOL it seems you've always been that bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vxUy0uJT4g
    1min 50 ish
    b:cute

I must say I'm impressed. You made me lol
    I am a real alt of Xtacy :D
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I must say I'm impressed. You made me lol

b:sweat All I can say....on the forums.....b:shutup

To the OP --> Like I said in a different post:

Everyone has lived through this before, it is no different.

Besides, Your gear is fine for level 90 and in fact better then many.

Talk to me later about this.....or I will Personal KOS you b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    On the watching people overlevel you i know what you mean. I can't remember how many times I did peoples fb19, fb29, fb39 when I was a 9x, and than sometime later I would see them higher level than me. For instance I'm pretty sure I was still 9x when you were 4x.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    On the watching people overlevel you i know what you mean. I can't remember how many times I did peoples fb19, fb29, fb39 when I was a 9x, and than sometime later I would see them higher level than me. For instance I'm pretty sure I was still 9x when you were 4x.
    speaking of people out leveling you.

hai mr 96.

edit: i did minitank's fb19. i still remember cause i lulz'd at his mustache in vent.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ^

>.>. But I'm only one month ahead of you D:
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    exactly. b:sad

although my mage alt > goom
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited December 2009

I think you were 8x when I was 4x (think). Also, I started this game in October '08 :O Quit for a couple months, came back. The additions of BH and etc sure as hell helped b:surrender Sucks for people that hit 9x before they came out.

Anyways... people said they would get super pissed at me if I quit before I hit 100 -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chowy - Lost City
    Chowy - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If you feel like leaving, just leave. It's what I did. Who cares what people think.

Or take a break or something
  • Sewagerat - Lost City
    Sewagerat - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    OH NOEZZZ DONT LEAVE, UR THE BESTEST BM ON THE SERVER!!!

no -.-

I doubt you would be missed much with all your WC and Forum QQ, BUT, you got a point. Every 95+ archer has lunar bow, every 85+ veno has aquadash, every 95+ mage/cleric has lunar wand, its jsut ridiculous. With the cheap +10 D orb everyone has +10 and wtf. I see loads of random players running around with cit gems/gx/boots/cape etc who I have never seen before. Bleh, ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:shocked OMG HERB!!!!!!
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Aww, Don't let it get to you. From what i know you're a very nice player. But seriously you need to understand what this game is all about. It's all about who can cash shop the most. If you're not willing to put the RL cash into this game, then seriously don't put yourself down for it.

There are a good many decent geared people who havn't spent much money at all. But, they have resources to farm HH and other instances to their hearts content, which makes cash flow almost as easy as charging a $20 here and there. If you dont know how to make a decent cash flow without cash shopping then this game isn't right for you.

But honestly, just have fun. You dont need to be the best, and you dont need to have the same gear as all the heavy cash shoppers. A +4/5 hh90 set is pretty average during this time anyway.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    OH NOEZZZ DONT LEAVE, UR THE BESTEST BM ON THE SERVER!!!

no -.-

I doubt you would be missed much with all your WC and Forum QQ, BUT, you got a point. Every 95+ archer has lunar bow, every 85+ veno has aquadash, every 95+ mage/cleric has lunar wand, its jsut ridiculous. With the cheap +10 D orb everyone has +10 and wtf. I see loads of random players running around with cit gems/gx/boots/cape etc who I have never seen before. Bleh, ridiculous.

Wow dude you're an ****. Lol, and I don't even know who you are.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyays, I apologize for this thread people.
    I was really angry about the anniversary packs coming back.b:surrender
    I'm just gonna stay and do my best farming for now. I'm a pwi addict.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jer - Dreamweaver
    Jer - Dreamweaver Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    get a group of non cash shoppers like u and every friday or something you guys have an event called ''Gank the cashshoppers''
  • HieiCleric - Lost City
    HieiCleric - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    get a group of non cash shoppers like u and every friday or something you guys have an event called ''Gank the cashshoppers''

lol! I second that motion =P I'd even come to take pics ^^
    If you attack some random monster, then all of its friends will come over to attack you back. And if a Cleric throws a heal at you, all of those friends will then hate the cleric more than you, and so will rush over to kill the Cleric. Who will hate you forever.
  • lvl100ea
    lvl100ea Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Last time I was on for more than 20 minutes a couple weeks ago Me, Kniraven, and Phildeeze (no real heavy cashshoppers there) Tried something like that but we couldn't find any PvP : (
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Don't you dare stop playing, you aren't allowed to quit til I do. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seiferslide
    seiferslide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    leave please...less lag.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    zzz try getting to level 100. Join a guild which will allow you to do GV (though you'll need axes b:shutup) etc so you can levl decently and maybe even get salary. Once you get to 100 money comes really easily if you have a few people to do BH100 with. 50 socket stones/chips/mirages or 2 xtc cards... you'll be able to buy HH gold mats with chips/money, refine to at least +3 with just mirages, get a 3rd socket on most of your gear (I got 500 socket stones so far) and sometimes just money. Or a crappy exp orb thingie, but only gotten it twice so oh well.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
This discussion has been closed.