Asher + Kaiz0r vs Insight

Asher - Raging Tide
Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Tideswell (East)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FapFapFap:
Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
Wifey:
Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
CupCake:
Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
Post edited by Asher - Raging Tide on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:embarrass

Stun in Run....lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The title of this thread is inappropriate. Enjoy your warning from spoons, and eventual ban, noob.

Also, there is no pride in oracling up to 60+ and having a cash shop veno getting your ancient arbor for you either.

Insight has the balls to level up slowly, using a few oracles here and there.

Your a joke, and your entire cash shop faction is a joke as well =) Epic fail, Empire is.

And no, Im not in Insight or any other faction on RT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Umm i smell QQ? check the top 50 braa then tell me who's oracling <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Arpharazon - Lost City
    Arpharazon - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You're playing the same old violin
  • AnnBoelyn - Dreamweaver
    AnnBoelyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    How do you think the people pvp'ing got to that level...?
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    That was a terrible PvP video...
    Come to Lost City, the mages and archers here know how to make PvP videos :)
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Umm i smell QQ? check the top 50 braa then tell me who's oracling <3

What do I have to QQ about, exactly?

And there are plenty of people who PvP on RT and on the other servers who got their levels without oracles. Those people, if they win in PK or not, deserve the respect. Not some oracle nub with a lvl 60 wep and lvl 30 gear b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Come to Lost City, the mages and archers here know how to make PvP videos :)

Forget the video, that was pretty bad PK period. Barely any movement, standing there casting at each other. Even bad Pkers on LC are forced to learn to be better than that. I'm not one to usually get involved in these sort of topics, but I get annoyed by arrogance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    I've never even played PWI i don't know what a 'good' pvp video is, this wasn't a pvp video either just a lol at 5 insight getting owned by 2 people. & for the dude crying oracle nub get a job irl <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    I've never even played PWI i don't know what a 'good' pvp video is, this wasn't a pvp video either just a lol at 5 insight getting owned by 2 people. & for the dude crying oracle nub get a job irl <3

I have one, gj on assuming I dont. And I have put plenty of my own money into this game over a year, so gtfo b:bye PWI oracle nub who never played PWI? b:chuckle

Epic fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    I have one, gj on assuming I dont. And I have put plenty of my own money into this game over a year, so gtfo b:bye PWI oracle nub who never played PWI? b:chuckle

Epic fail.

haha nice waste of money i've spent nothing on gold had my **** given to me, what's funny about me not playing PWI before? you seem to love crying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    haha nice waste of money i've spent nothing on gold had my **** given to me, what's funny about me not playing PWI before? you seem to love crying.

and you seem to love changing the subject =) Im not crying, Im just pointing out the fact that you fail. As I said, how am I crying and what do I have to cry about? Im happy, obviously your not, because you feel the need to powerlevel on a brand new game and have "****" handed to you. And then act like some big bad tough guy by spamming fail PK posts on a brand new server forum, of you owning people on a brand new server who has significantly less than adequate weapons/levels/skills than you.

Just admit it dude. You may own them now, but your gonna get owned when they catch up, and you just got owned by me now, quite a few times.

Welcome to Perfect World International, 'braa' b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Where was I when this happened? b:surrender

I liked the music, but that's the only thing.

A few things to keep in mind;

60-80, archers and clerics are going to destroy everything. I hope you're not going to quit before than Asher.b:cute
    60 / 250.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    and you seem to love changing the subject =) Im not crying, Im just pointing out the fact that you fail. As I said, how am I crying and what do I have to cry about? Im happy, obviously your not, because you feel the need to powerlevel on a brand new game and have "****" handed to you. And then act like some big bad tough guy by spamming fail PK posts on a brand new server forum, of you owning people on a brand new server who has significantly less than adequate weapons/levels/skills than you.

Just admit it dude. You may own them now, but your gonna get owned when they catch up, and you just got owned by me now, quite a few times.

Welcome to Perfect World International, 'braa' b:bye

if you didn't notice several of them are my level and higher lol, how do i fail i killed several people same-ish levels as me 2 v 5, ok archers clerics might be overpowered at this level who cares? It's an achievement in my eyes, just because YOU think your big and bad **** talking ***** to a new player who posted a pvp video not even 'bragging' about being all this amazing huge pker who '****' everyone i'll think you find thats Olee. Il post my threads wherever i want to you can QQ all you want in them, and if you think you just owned me you must have a huge E-peen because this is the internet you are irrelevant.

Welcome to the real word 'braa'

& to Bloop you were probably botting Supreme Foxwings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver
    Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    im just surprised your faction doesn't mind that you are posting this thread...b:surrender

oh nevermind, u r executor, ignore what i said...
    retired from pwi b:cry
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    if you didn't notice several of them are my level and higher lol, how do i fail i killed several people same-ish levels as me 2 v 5, ok archers clerics might be overpowered at this level who cares? It's an achievement in my eyes, just because YOU think your big and bad **** talking ***** to a new player who posted a pvp video not even 'bragging' about being all this amazing huge pker who '****' everyone i'll think you find thats Olee. Il post my threads wherever i want to you can QQ all you want in them, and if you think you just owned me you must have a huge E-peen because this is the internet you are irrelevant.

It does make a big deal with these oracles when everyone is wearing NPC armor, having HH60 makes you god mode. So you're saying you're not bragging by posting all these SSes and a video? >__>
    60 / 250.
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm gonna LOL when this guy hits 80.. Hey Epic remember alex and Legend? Yup I see the exact same thing happening on this guy..
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Altaire - Harshlands
    Altaire - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lol.... "I've never played pwi i dunno what... im doing i oracle and fail"
    i hope all of empire isn't like this or this server is gonna be fail b:pleased
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    you must have a huge E-peen because this is the internet you are irrelevant.

You should try telling that to your reflection in the computer screen, nublet. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trouble - Raging Tide
    Trouble - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Come to Lost City, the mages and the archer here know how to make PvP videos :)

Corrected b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost city character: Anirudh - Barbarian - 88
  • Gielgamesh - Heavens Tear
    Gielgamesh - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    As much as I'd like to avoid fanning the flames, I can't help but ask...
    ...you must have a huge E-peen because this is the internet you are irrelevant.

What the **** is he trying to say here?
    I've re-read this post multiple times, and I'm still confused as all hell. Anyone care to shed light on this mystery?
  • Kira - Raging Tide
    Kira - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Replace "because" with "but" and I believe the intended message comes across rather clearly.

That being said, why so much loldrama over a video on a server that's about a week old? -rolls eyes-

So much posturing! Demonstrate yourself in-game, words here are meaningless.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thread made for the sole purpose of creating flames -> Lock.
    Also edited title.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.