Cleric Stats

Ulina - Lost City
Ulina - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Cleric
since im a support cleric my build will be-1str 4mag, next lvl will be 1vit 4mag.
i keep switching and what not
do you think this is fine or just pure arcane?
i know from experience that putting just some vit has saved me from dieing a lot in bh's and fb's (especially with plume shell on).
Post edited by Ulina - Lost City on

Comments

• Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well, only time when i would add more vit is if i know i would get 1 shoted by a boss AoE holding up BB and thats only if am too poor to refine and and HP gems..

Not much help but this is the way many clerics i know work
    b:dirty
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ^this

that s why i was reseting my vit

i had 40-50, then 30 and 0 now

i can do all things except delta, and i l ltry to fix my vit by refine
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Seiowan - Harshlands
    Seiowan - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Clerics and wizards only get 10hp per point of vitality. Not big enough to make it a worthwhile investment in my humble opinion. You can get around the problem by slotting equipment with +HP shards or, as mentioned above, refining your armor. Non-ornamental armor gets HP bonuses with each refinement whereas ornamental armor gets bonuses depending on its type.
  • Ulina - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    this is a poor mans way (imo) to have some more hp and not lack healing and attacks
    since this is my first char and a cleric at that i dont have much coin to my name
    so refining and shards arent really in question
    but besides that should i just stop adding vit at all or what do you think?
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Well, in my opinion yes, simple fact is unlike when i was at your level 3* were not cheap and almost impossible to find the one you need....

Now with constant bh's there is always a steady income of those with really great stats and reaaaaallllly cheap and adding vit for what ever you want to do is not even a second choice even more.
    Its more like find 3* gear, refine and reshard duo the anni packs and cheap gems.

So in conclusion if you have ~50 vit, you should stop.

And one more thing, if you are poor, take your time from leveling and farm/grind
    being higher level and poor is not really fun, look at my siggy >__>
  • Ulina - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Well, in my opinion yes, simple fact is unlike when i was at your level 3* were not cheap and almost impossible to find the one you need....

Now with constant bh's there is always a steady income of those with really great stats and reaaaaallllly cheap and adding vit for what ever you want to do is not even a second choice even more.
    Its more like find 3* gear, refine and reshard duo the anni packs and cheap gems.

So in conclusion if you have ~50 vit, you should stop.

And one more thing, if you are poor, take your time from leveling and farm/grind
    being higher level and poor is not really fun, look at my siggy >__>
    i have all 3 star gear so im good, but even then the extra vit i have added has saved me.

im at 36 vit naked, i was told cleric should have a 50 vit base and with my build at cap i wil have 54 vit (if i want it)
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    i have all 3 star gear so im good, but even then the extra vit i have added has saved me.

im at 36 vit naked, i was told cleric should have a 50 vit base and with my build at cap i wil have 54 vit (if i want it)

Then refine to +2 or +3 w/o dragon orbs (idk @ Lost server but mirages are 12k here), just avoid putting too much vit, you will regret it probably later.b:victory
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well, only time when i would add more vit is if i know i would get 1 shoted by a boss AoE holding up BB and thats only if am too poor to refine and and HP gems..

Not much help but this is the way many clerics i know work

- Lord of Percussion: Substancia: You're too squishy! Begone! *One-shots*

- Soulbanisher: Substancia: Ditto! *Encore performance x3*

Best teachers I've ever had... b:cry
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    b:chuckle Tho never had problems with Drummer, but for Soulbanisher its a different story ^^