psychics dont believe in Santa

13»

Comments

• storehammy
    storehammy Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    <
    me are wizard.....who managed to kill snowmen.......about 2k+ worth of them......
    b:sweat
    wana try using teh snowball launcher......
    they be out right now.
    b:sweat
    Quit being teh lazy and go buy a bow....it pays for itself very quickly.
    hemoglobin: idk how the hell you can turn the word burrito into something sexual. perversion at its finest
    b:shocked
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    A clone of MagicHamsta... wow. He's original but you're not.

Me are hibernating. *poof*
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    snikdob99 wrote: »
    I havent found Increased Defense mobs easier to kill by magic. I didnt say they had increased magical defense. You said that. I dont know what the rational is for either increased life or defense really. The rational for increased magical resistance is clear. I dont know of an increased physical resistance.

Increased defense.... it's harder for physical attacks to hurt it.... you deal magic... we're not saying its easier to kill a mob with this... for you it is NORMAL! Increased life = pain in the *** increased defense for melee chars = pain the *** most of the time... just as increased mag defense is the same for mag characters >_< Get over yourself, i've played all characters, and just because you don't understand what the different buffs that mobs get does doesn't mean that others are so ignorant as to believe you... =P
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • snikdob99
    snikdob99 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm out ... I have things to do tonight.

Everyone have a Merry Christmas - even the haters.
  • Saishoni - Sanctuary
    Saishoni - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    P.S.
    Have you ever - and I mean this - had an exchange that didnt involve hatred and name calling? I would ask that of Saishoni as well.

Who do you hate? It cant be me for having an opinion about a game.

Yes I have.

I don't hate you. I think your stupid. I hate stupidity because it is a curable disease that far to many people refuse to have treated by educating themselves.

My Veno and my Wizard as well as my Psychic has no trouble at all with increased defense mobs. I have more trouble with increased life mobs than defense. Increased defense mobs generally go down nearly as fast as a 'regular' mob to my attacks unless the creature itself is already one with a naturally high mag def to my magic type. If it is already a naturally high mag def creature it sometimes gets interesting.

It could be simply that you have failed to correctly learn how to play your characters. This is usually the case with people that are screaming a class is broken or the Devs have 'done it wrong'.

The question I ask you is this...

Did you Develop this game? No.

Do you think for one second that if the Developers put all these wonderful resists, and strengths/weaknesses on the mobs, that they may have had a reason for the way they did it?

Do you think for one second that having coded these other resists/strengths/weaknesses onto the creatures that they lacked the ability to do the other? Perhaps you should look carefully at the elemental weaknesses of each creature, before coming to such a conclusion.

Do you think that is actual air your character is breathing? (sorry, I couldn't resist)

So you think you 'know better' than the people that developed this game, on what THEY should have done with THEIR game.

Ego much?

Dumbass.

~Saitada

p.s. I don't believe in or celebrate fake 'christian' holidays so keep your 'Merry Fakemas' to yourself.
    I post with these characters only: Saitada, Lucifruge, Shoshoni, Saishoni and DorkFish. All others are acolytes of the Holy Order of Saitada and the worship of the truth that is me.

~Saitada
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I havent found Increased Defense mobs easier to kill by magic. I didnt say they had increased magical defense.
    There are increased life and increased defense mobs. Both of which are 'harder' to kill for both magical and physical attacks.
    Way to make yourself sound like a nitwit. The only way an increased defense mob can be harder to kill for both magical and physical attacks is if it also had increased magic defense. Wanna trip over your own words again, fool?

I dont know what the rational is for either increased life or defense really. The rational for increased magical resistance is clear. I dont know of an increased physical resistance.
    Increased Life = 2x HP for 2x EXP. Anyone who reads those little tips that show up the very first time you click a monster ever would know this.
    Increased defense = Increased PHYSICAL defense. We have been repeating this to your ignorant self repeatedly now. Do I have to drill the concept into your head for you to stop being such a dumbass and figure it out? I'll even post a picture of the little tip telling you about this if you're too stupid to read and need pictures to figure things out.
    Increased magic resist = the same as increased defense but for MAGIC It evens the playing field for physical classes and it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Maybe someone with an IQ higher than that of a doorknob, but clearly, you don't qualify for that.
    You are creating the strawman that the casters are mistreated. I never said that. I mentioned the asymetry.
    You are the moron claiming there is an asymetry that does not exist. You are the moron claiming that there is no such thing as a type of monster that does exist. You are the moron who fails to bother reading anything anyone here is posting because you are apparently too stupid to figure out that what you're saying is wrong in each and every way and everyone here who has more experience than you can prove it. Not a single person who has posted here so far (and all of us have vastly more experience than you do) agrees with anything you have said. That should be a clue that you are wrong.
    I have used every class of character and have never had problems with sacrificial mobs with either magical or physical attacks. Honestly, I treat them as weak by both.
    Go roll a BM and attack a sacrificial assault monster that uses magical attacks. Come back after getting your **** handed to you like the fool you are and tell me how it went.
    The lower level tidals could use the snowmen drops - if they had snowmen.
    You're given the ability to teleport to any of the main starter cities before level 10. The lower level tdals can just teleport to one of them and kill snowmen there. Therefore, they do have snowmen. You are an idiot if you were unable to connect the dots and figure that out on your own.
    One of the casters can hit - clerics - snowmen. (As well as physical classes). Others cannot.
    So can... Venomancers (fox form and pets), Wizards (blade tempest), Anyone who puts the celestial sword skill on their genie, and anyone who... oh I dunno... attacks with a WEAPON? All classes can hit snowmen. You are an idiot who refuses to see the obvious. Get over yourself.
    They did it wrong.
    You're absolutely right. They let a fool such as yourself download and register for this game.
    P.S.
    Have you ever - and I mean this - had an exchange that didnt involve hatred and name calling? I would ask that of Saishoni as well.

Who do you hate? It cant be me for having an opinion about a game.
    There's no hatred or name calling here. Just a simple matter of fact. You are an idiot. That is a fact. Get over yourself and move on because everyone EXCEPT YOU has no problems with this and have found it easy to cope. Now if the thousands/millions that play this game don't have a problem with things and ONE person comes up claiming false things and ignoring facts while complaining about non-issues, who do you really think anyone will pay attention to? The one clueless idiot (you), or everyone else?
  • storehammy
    storehammy Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    applause.gif
    good show.
    b:chuckle
    hemoglobin: idk how the hell you can turn the word burrito into something sexual. perversion at its finest
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    A clone of MagicHamsta... wow. He's original but you're not.

Me are hibernating. *poof*
  • Nemesyk - Raging Tide
    Nemesyk - Raging Tide Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    xgfal2.jpg
    Retired Character

New main is Alexenokin of Lost City
  • So - Raging Tide
    So - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    That guy just want to rant & Trolling.

1st he rant about cannot equip a Bow,
    --Then when given answer about any class can use Lv1 Bow and proved he's wrong; he threw all of it and made a 2nd argument about Phys & Mag Def blahblahblah.

Wanna bet when finally the logic can be absorbed into his head he will threw all of it again like "forget about the Pshy & Mag Def thingy, I was talking about why TideBorn can't have Skin Colour like Human!!"

b:shutup
  • DrDrakken - Lost City
    DrDrakken - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Go roll a BM and attack a sacrificial assault monster that uses magical attacks. Come back after getting your **** handed to you like the fool you are and tell me how it went.
    got hit for 1k from a nearby mag mob while killing towerlings with phs marrow onb:surrender
    truekossy wrote: »
    So can... Venomancers (fox form and pets), Wizards (blade tempest), Anyone who puts the celestial sword skill on their genie
    celestial sword?.... Blade of supreme: 15 stam cost @ lvl 1, 5 sec cool down
    25 rangeb:laugh bb celestial swordb:bye
    [SIGPIC]T.T[/SIGPIC]
    (best i could do T_T)
    b:cryYou were the best CM everb:cry

August 12 - I'm officially 15 b:pleased
  • Ardaanaa - Heavens Tear
    Ardaanaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I am sorry... but this thread is hilarious funny. b:laught
    To OP<IF he will read this> why i have not a slightest problem to buy lvl 1 bow by smith in NORTH ARCHOSAUR and uses him <scorred about 110 snowmans>.
    Lvl 1 bow have basic 5 STR and 5 DEX stat which all characters have when they start.<we get basic 5 points in all statistics>.
    Like i say there are three blacksmiths in Archo and Chin is higher level blacksmith BUT blacksmith in Archo nord <which gives black iron quest> does sell lvl 1 bows and one bow + bunch of arrows do not cost fortune.

And about no snowmans in Tideborn.
    Somehow i find this rather good choice because that area still need performance optimalization and in current level of lag there <heck even my quad core PC have problems in RaggingTide> could made this area formaly unaccessable for people whit weak computers if snowmans did appear there.
    But hopefully in next year Christmas Tideborn will be stable in off to let snowmans invade Ragging Tide as well b:thanks .

On the side note i want to wish everyone <hamsters including b:chuckle> Merry Christmas and Happy Hollidays b:bye.
  • Lutt - Sanctuary
    Lutt - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Weird, IRL I shot my xbow at a snowman and it just say there and smiled at me. I poured gas and lit a match and it melted. Elemental resistant indeed!
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Weird, IRL I shot my xbow at a snowman and it just say there and smiled at me. I poured gas and lit a match and it melted. Elemental resistant indeed!

Clearly, that gas you poured on it used your m.atk and converted it to physical damage. b:chuckle
  • xaluca
    xaluca Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lol physics dont believe in santa...?
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I think they should have an event with physically immune mobs just to make it fair.

mwahahahahahaha b:victoryb:victoryb:dirty
  • Prowler - Heavens Tear
    Prowler - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    SashaGray, increased life and defense effect all classes - magical and physical.

Incorrect on the "increased defense": It is purely increased PHYSICAL defense - casters love those mobs for the extra XP despite being able to kill them with normal effort.
    They did it wrong.

You are right: They should have a basic IQ prerequisite for permitting people to play the game. Imbeciles and above would be welcome to play, but to get lower than you, one would have to start digging.

Some day you, sir, will achieve "imbecile" status, and that will be a huge improvement.
    --
    Prowler (Venomancer) on Heaven's Tear

Former Leader of QuestSeek: International level 3 faction.
  • DorkFish - Sanctuary
    DorkFish - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Some day you, sir, will achieve "imbecile" status, and that will be a huge improvement.

On that day, the Earth will stand still and shudder in terror. Giant bugs will appear in the Heavens with a desire to consume all of humanity, and the Gods will look down and question what they have wrought.

DF
  • Reddragonash - Harshlands
    Reddragonash - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2009

This thread is full of epic fail ..well some fail some win to those who are trying to straighten the OP out. I loled the hardest at this ^^ tho. b:laugh
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    facepalm.jpg
  • hb666
    hb666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    how the hell can you make phys immune mobs in an event when there arecertain classes that only have physical dmg?!?! venos, mages.. they can buy bow and easilly deal phys atks.. but assassins bms and barbs cant get some special magic atk skills or something.. do you even think?!?!?! how hard is it to realise it.. and plus the magic attacks take a lot longer time to cast = less snowman killed = less exp/items gained.. its all about logics rofl
    Successes last until someone screws them up. Failures are forever.
  • Ardaanaa - Heavens Tear
    Ardaanaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Speaking about physical damage immune mobs, River Cross Captain in Plume is immune for any physical damages <i wonder if someone foud a way to kill him>.
    Anyway, Merry Christmas b:byebye .