Palace Of Nirvana: G15 time

Options
LonelyMoon - Heavens Tear
LonelyMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Finally finished Palace of Nirvana earlier this morning ... new experience and mildly fun after the trick to each room was figured out ... not enough drops to go around, was disappointed when boss only dropped one of each crystal ... didnt kno how the drops were going to fall so distribution were kinda skewed

Recasting going to take awhile because of rarity of mats and it being divided between armor and weapon crystals ... so Im wondering if there are lonesome lvl 100/+ out there without a group for Nirvana who wanna go with me and do it, are willing to do multiple runs, bank the crystals, and split at the end ... distribution will be set to free so that only one person banks

*special note to consider: between me and my brother's 2 lvl 100s, if we can get 1 crystal each a run, we could average about 15 crystals a day ... for those willing to take armor crystals over weapon crystals, after we get ours we could trade u our excess weapon crystals for ur armor ones and u would of course get priority squad listing
[limit: up to 2x the number of weapon cystals u exchange to me; for example if u traded me ur 5 weapon crystals for my 5 armor ones, id trade u up to 10 of my weapon crystals for ur 10 armor crystals later]
Post edited by LonelyMoon - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I might be interested, but then again I don't really have the time to do 5 runs of 1+ hour per run per day. Whats more depressing will be when i get my 99th crystal they'll decide to come out with the crystal pack.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    YAY we finished it two times and so far it was the most interesting experience ive ever had, tho it is not as hard as other instances, it was the 1st time i finish something without an experienced squad - we were all there for the 1st time. Only one of us had some clues about the bosses, except for the last boss. We died several times till we figured how it works and i hate all that stess with finding the right chest for the element, but it worth! b:victory
    I will probably be up to doing like 1-2 runs daily so feel free to ask me when you see me online, if i wont be busy with BH or cube ill come :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have a bad feeling these gears will be in some box in the future from the boutique......

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    yah I rejected very few party invites where drops go random, then few friends hax it and share after while others get the short end.

Pm me ingame, for 2 runs every party member should get 2 crystals b:bye
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'll cash shop the crystals next anniversary... no point grinding [?]
  • MiniFreak - Heavens Tear
    MiniFreak - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I know I'm not high enough (YET), but does this dungeon involve green or yellow circles of death or any giant balls of death? Oh, and is it disease free by there not being any "clap" in it? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt: MiniFreak (bm) - Retired till further notice or till PWI gets their heads outta their arses when it comes to coinage.
    Main: MiniDusk (veno) - Married to the man I love. b:heart b:kiss
  • Skyflower - Heavens Tear
    Skyflower - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    *waves from some distance behind all you doing Palace of Nirvina XD

yes ...as always the (interesting) but bad(ish) NEWS is
    there ARE ... or @ least there will be 'CRYSTAL PACKS" somewhere in the distance future.
    similiarly,(and more Importantly to me presently) there will be ESSENCE PACKS also somewhere/sometime/prolly-over the rainbow-introduced into the game.
    all that said n done , I think the prospect of raiding palace of nirvina is all pretty exciting and adds another level to the game.
    see my level? *looks over @ skys picture (yellow -not my colour really.
    Im o.course flat out working on my luna glade armours and weapons...you o.course will understand why , upgraded luna gear (armour particulary) looks really Uber so yup , *wishing for some essence packs and not sure how others will feel about Crystal Packs but they ARE comming , just dont hold ya breath .
    Ill hazzard a guess,like I always do but Id say about 6 months from now PWI should be Introducing them...about when
    1.I will have finished grinding my luna mats and
    2.about when HOPEFULLY you 100+ people should have all the Abnormalty etc crystals that you need for your gears...lets hope so
    I think its all rather exciting anyway.
    have a good one
    sky