Still no-fix for archer bug on snowmen

13»

Comments

• Saishoni - Sanctuary
    Saishoni - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Cooldown of Knife Throw... or multiples one after the other? Which would u choose?

Considering I dislike running all over the place and 'hoping' I'll find a spawn before someone else has killed it, I'll take my method over yours any day. I am pretty much guaranteed to kill the two snowmen I am camping. Your not. My thousands of chi stones are enough proof for me that my method is working perfectly fine. So while you might be able to fire over and over again. the 15 second cool down on my skill gives me the time to pick up my drops and return to my point before the next snowman spawns.

~Saitada
    I post with these characters only: Saitada, Lucifruge, Shoshoni, Saishoni and DorkFish. All others are acolytes of the Holy Order of Saitada and the worship of the truth that is me.

~Saitada
  • Psytrac - Raging Tide
    Psytrac - Raging Tide Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I did say that already. lol
    anyways.. free glitch to exploit: (accidentally discovered, isn't exactly "exploitable" just trying to get this noticed)

step 1: buy a bow & arrows
    step 2: be some distance away
    step 3: have great timing
    step 4: target snowman and shoot
    step 5: hit LAST <archer hit here
    step 6: pick up loot

consistent what what I wrote, it it not?
  • Cleridian - Heavens Tear
    Cleridian - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Considering I dislike running all over the place and 'hoping' I'll find a spawn before someone else has killed it, I'll take my method over yours any day. I am pretty much guaranteed to kill the two snowmen I am camping. Your not. My thousands of chi stones are enough proof for me that my method is working perfectly fine. So while you might be able to fire over and over again. the 15 second cool down on my skill gives me the time to pick up my drops and return to my point before the next snowman spawns.

~Saitada

For one, i was stating my opinion. No need to be somewat rude about it. But i see your point too. This is because im on my Sin and using a bow, so i have both of these options.
    ~Shattered Leader

IGN: Sleiyer
    Lvl: N/A
    Class: Glaive, Charmer, Bow
  • Saishoni - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    For one, i was stating my opinion. No need to be somewat rude about it. But i see your point too. This is because im on my Sin and using a bow, so i have both of these options.

ROFL. I wasn't being rude, like you I was explaining my motivations. It's hard sometimes to tell just from typing the thoughts and mind behind the words, look for posts by Saitada... that is me... you will see I was being decent :-)

~Saitada
    I post with these characters only: Saitada, Lucifruge, Shoshoni, Saishoni and DorkFish. All others are acolytes of the Holy Order of Saitada and the worship of the truth that is me.

~Saitada
  • Cleridian - Heavens Tear
    Cleridian - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ROFL. I wasn't being rude, like you I was explaining my motivations. It's hard sometimes to tell just from typing the thoughts and mind behind the words, look for posts by Saitada... that is me... you will see I was being decent :-)

~Saitada

Misthought, words can seem rude sometimes. Im srry to jump at conclusions. Apologies. b:surrender
    ~Shattered Leader

IGN: Sleiyer
    Lvl: N/A
    Class: Glaive, Charmer, Bow
  • Saishoni - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Misthought, words can seem rude sometimes. Im srry to jump at conclusions. Apologies. b:surrender

No worries. drat can't find the right smiley and my keyboard is **** up.

~S

~Saitada