Tannedhotie

Options

Comments

• Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    umm so im like wtf is going on. Anyways if Kylin is going to die, then let Kylin die seriously. Hopefully KD pulls a CQ and do a sever reset, unless(dot,dot,dot)
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    well if bye fail u mean we kill each other all day

I have never seen you at west gate so you must pve a lot

Any way I have a alt on Lc about to be my main called MR_Hankie
    He is a wizard hit me up sometimes^^
  • Tannedhotie - Harshlands
    Tannedhotie - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    One major point of contentions is that i should have posted in guild forums. Some have even went so far as to say it's a **** act to post on PWI forums. I previously touched on this issue earlier, saying my post would have been deleted, few would have known of it's existance and myself banned, for post, form guild forums. Perhaps we need to delve deeper and further scutinize this co called forum edicat.

One advantage to posting on PWI forums is we get a vastly larger pool of participants. We get a wider, much more well rounded audience to debate the subject.

Contrast this with posting on guild forum. There i will get barraged by leaders of the guild. The cool aid drinkers will circle the wagons quickly and berate me to try and insure no others dare join the discussion. Look how some have, right off the bat, stigmatized this thread. It is pretty much a guarentee at this point no rank and file Kylin member, who has concerns simular to mine, would dare post here now.

My freinds, pay close attention to leaders, in all aspects of your life, who try to stifle discussion and debate. Some here are partically begging me to stop. The person stirring up the most dust on this thread, is of course, the first person to decide no salary was the way to go.

Someone says, the no salary thing, was just an idea nothing concrete. But i recall a person brought it up and it was quickly seconded by the leader. A few caution to not make decision in haste right after TW when emotions were high. Some worried of the direction guild might be headed. One was shown the door and told "bye bye" That was the end of the no salary debate. Brought up by an executive and immediately seconded by leader, then debate over. What are we to take away form that exchange?

It's possible, by aiming microscope at the issue, that i have now made it untenable to not pay salary with this thread. We can only hope they will abandon this notion. If they continue to think its best for guild, then the higher ups in guild should post a thread on guild forums explaining why its better and how it will work exactly. I doubt they can explain its better. In the end they will just be saying "trust us." "Just trust us" is not good enough for me and i guarentee wont be good for other members.

Well this might start to look like a novel soon, so i stop here. Plenty to chew on for this 24 hour cycle. Tommorrow i will continue on with why "Trust us" kinda worries me and the pitfalls of the no salary system.
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The person stirring up the most dust on this thread, is of course, the first person to decide no salary was the way to go.

Someone says, the no salary thing, was just an idea nothing concrete. But i recall a person brought it up and it was quickly seconded by the leader. A few caution to not make decision in haste right after TW when emotions were high. Some worried of the direction guild might be headed. One was shown the door and told "bye bye" That was the end of the no salary debate. Brought up by an executive and immediately seconded by leader, then debate over. What are we to take away form that exchange?

why yes it was my idea :O let me get my cross and nails :O lol like i said it was an idea that XuLin didnt agree with 100% infact the first person to agree was um a BM whos name is not needed to be said
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    One major point of contentions is that i should have posted in guild forums. Some have even went so far as to say it's a **** act to post on PWI forums. I previously touched on this issue earlier, saying my post would have been deleted, few would have known of it's existance and myself banned, for post, form guild forums. Perhaps we need to delve deeper and further scutinize this co called forum edicat.

One advantage to posting on PWI forums is we get a vastly larger pool of participants. We get a wider, much more well rounded audience to debate the subject.

Um, actually, Kylin members would have read it and said STFU GTFO (like they have here) Then it would have been deleted and you would have been banned.

As far as your second point is concerned, you are, again, wrong (You do wrong alot, it must be your major.) All posting here can accomplish is to lure people who have no idea about the situation into your wishy-washy bollocks in hope of gaining a shred of validation or credability, which actually hasnt even happened, because, well, you fail, quite frankly.

Kylin FTW b:kiss

tannedhotie is actually chunky lumpy pale fail b:surrender
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The 19 votes say it all.
  • MR_Hankie - Lost City
    MR_Hankie - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Kylin has a forum you know!
    For the rest of the people **** you, **** kylin and kingdom!

Ps: marche is a hoe and a failed Bm
    PSS: everyone in harshlands fails GG
    PSSS: Pve more numb nuts
    b:bye
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have never seen you at west gate so you must pve a lot

Any way I have a alt on Lc about to be my main called MR_Hankie
    He is a wizard hit me up sometimes^^

i nearly never pvp at west since

i have like 3 fps top there with proxy visuals
    and the fact that i cant select players from T (becouse of massive number of names in list) makes me sad

so i must pve a lot, with doing crazy stone, and oht daily every day.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The kylin responses to this guys posts are priceless. Everyone has to add their 2 cents about how he is wrong and what really happened, ya know what making dumb posts in this thread does?......refreshes it so its the first thread people see and read about the "kylin issues" over and over again. since you wont take my TW advice on how to win, maybe you will use my forum advice.....stfu in a thread like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MR_Hankie - Lost City
    MR_Hankie - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i nearly never pvp at west since

i have like 3 fps top there with proxy visuals
    and the fact that i cant select players from T (becouse of massive number of names in list) makes me sad

so i must pve a lot, with doing crazy stone, and oht daily every day.

You forgot to click PvE when you first started this game.b:bye
    The kylin responses to this guys posts are priceless. Everyone has to add their 2 cents about how he is wrong and what really happened, ya know what making dumb posts in this thread does?......refreshes it so its the first thread people see and read about the "kylin issues" over and over again. since you wont take my TW advice on how to win, maybe you will use my forum advice.....stfu in a thread like this.

Shouldn't you be standing in front of home depot???
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ya know what making dumb posts in this thread does?......refreshes it so its the first thread people see and read about the "kylin issues" over and over again.

ya know what making dumb posts in this thread does?......
  • Arzher - Lost City
    Arzher - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

A Kingdom member telling people how to behave on a forum? LOLUMAD!

Please, pwkingdom.darkbb.com is pure comedy gold.

My top 3 favorites, Saveless application, LEA application (that made me lol so much, and even more when he was accepted - to bad it was deleted QQ) and all the baddies RPKers arguing over the RPK SS. Like I said, it's pure gold.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options

i want to have ur children.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Tannedhotie - Harshlands
    Tannedhotie - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Some say they should not respond and hope thread dies by not refresing. I say there is no such thing as bad press.

Some say this discussing guild out in the open is bad for guild. I say Kylin wanted to purge some of the unloyal. This thread will not shake the tried and true members and cause guild flight. But the guild leaders clamming up about how things will work regarding TW's will cause a run for the exits. They should embrace the subject, tell everyone the Kylin vision they have.

Some say the poll responses speak for itself, stfu. I say, i speak for the silent majority.

Some will say this is the shortest post yet. I say Christmas is a popping time for a tanned hottie. Yee-Haw.

Dont worry silent majority, i will still continue with the meat of the subject later.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Some say they should not respond and hope thread dies by not refresing. I say there is no such thing as bad press.

Some say this discussing guild out in the open is bad for guild. I say Kylin wanted to purge some of the unloyal. This thread will not shake the tried and true members and cause guild flight. They should embrace the subject, tell everyone the Kylin vision they have.

Some say the poll responses speak for itself, stfu. I say, i speak for the silent majority.

Some will say this is the shortest post yet. I say Christmas is a popping time for a tanned hottie. Yee-Haw.

Dont worry silent majority, i will still continue with the meat of the subject later.

did u know that profets rarely have a happy end?
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Shouldn't you be standing in front of home depot???

you are right, thats where where the Rinstein Corn Beef Sandwich stand is, where i sell deli mustard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Why is PVE Barbarian still on the forum trolling all day, he does not have any other things to do huh?
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Why is PVE Barbarian still on the forum trolling all day, he does not have any other things to do huh?

Xulin sees Kylin is going down quickly so he took your muzzle off? thats nice of him.....but seriously, ive been around west alot lately and oddly enough you are NEVER there. You will surely come on one day, while im in the middle of something begging for a 1v1 because your mad i still have a higher crit on you than you do on me, even tho im vit build with low refined weapon. sad imo, go buy more Orbs, rep tags, or better yet just go all out and buy warsoul. im tired of 90+ mages with +10 gear bragging.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Xulin sees Kylin is going down quickly so he took your muzzle off? thats nice of him.....but seriously, ive been around west alot lately and oddly enough you are NEVER there. You will surely come on one day, while im in the middle of something begging for a 1v1 because your mad i still have a higher crit on you than you do on me, even tho im vit build with low refined weapon. sad imo, go buy more Orbs, rep tags, or better yet just go all out and buy warsoul. im tired of 90+ mages with +10 gear bragging.

Why is this PVE Barbarian still trolling, is he trying to get some attention?

I am tired of lvl100 WB still pve all day ><

Nah, I am not mad at all, why do you always use the same **** to troll on the forum, I do not even play as much as usual on this game...probably 30min at most per day. You, the one who spends more than half day on this game when you are lvl100...but still PVE. Good Job.
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    why Is This Pve mage Still Trolling, Is He Trying To Get Some Attention?

osnap...............
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    osnap...............

main account please or at least use the character under Harshlands.

ohh snapp, you can not because you are PVE Barbarian's friendb:shocked
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hi, my name is MD, and I pvp'd my way up to 99! Go me! b:victory

...ya ****ing right lmao b:laugh

Don't troll forums and point fingers at pve'ers when you yourself hid in instances to lvl up....just saying
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    why do you always use the same **** to troll on the forum.

ironic is it not?....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mcflugal - Lost City
    Mcflugal - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Tanned Gtfo The Forums!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Call 'em "Sins"..."****" just sounds wrong.
    "Hey mom just 5 more minutes im playing with my ****"
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hi, my name is MD, and I pvp'd my way up to 99! Go me! b:victory

...ya ****ing right lmao b:laugh

Don't troll forums and point fingers at pve'ers when you yourself hid in instances to lvl up....just saying

admit myself pve to lvl90, so you got any problem?

Unlike some veno with nix act like they are good because "their nix" pvp since lvl30. Good Job.

The reason I say fatboo is PVE Barbarian because I havent seen him pvp alone....get my point here, pvp with "1 party" does not call you have pvp skills.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ironic is it not?....

Not really, I do not think so.
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    main account please or at least use the character under Harshlands.

ohh snapp, you can not because you are PVE Barbarian's friendb:shocked

that really doesnt make any sense lol
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    that really doesnt make any sense lol

Oh yea? I kinda feel like you are fatboo. Ofc you will say "I am not him lol" which I wont really care anyway.
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Oh yea? I kinda feel like you are fatboo. Ofc you will say "I am not him lol" which I wont really care anyway.

I am not him(no "lol" included)b:victory

im also assumin u dont deny ur previous statement being gibberish tyb:cute
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    oh boy, fatboo is the new one, props on being so cleaver these names blow me away. btw, i just looked at the map, thanks for no TW, leaves us more people to rick roll takoda with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]