Santa quest

Sealion_man - Dreamweaver
Sealion_man - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok so Santa Claus gives a quest if you have the xmas world cards.

Questions:
How many cards are there? And do we need them all to do the quest?

What is the quest and what is the reward?
Post edited by Sealion_man - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• iriedawta
    iriedawta Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    better question is..... where are the christmas trees to get the cards from and what higher lvl wraiths is it talking about?
  • saylum
    saylum Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    iriedawta wrote: »
    better question is..... where are the christmas trees to get the cards from and what higher lvl wraiths is it talking about?

Exactly...this is sooo annoying. The "Living Snowmen" are non-existant yet you can get the quest. Wthhhh
    :>
  • DredOpal - Heavens Tear
    DredOpal - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If you visit Santa, you can check his lists of quests and figure out how many cards. Going from memory (when I wasn't really thinking of this question) I think it's 7 cards per set.

Another question, besides where is the Xmas Tree and Where are the Living Snowmen (unless they mean the snowmen B4 u kill them), is how do you find the quest target? I got a christmas card killing snowmen (still can't find the tree) and it's for Flora, now if the name is a hint, I'd guess FloraFang is the target. But, unless the name is a hint, u might search all of PW for ur targets...

One thing I've heard is that the Xmas Tree will appear by the Elder "when it's time" another answer I saw on these forums suggested that us noobs read the Event info. To which I'd have to ask: What Event info? I've looked at all the Event info pages I could find and see nothing that tells me what's going on.

I know the designers think it's part of the fun to not explain things, but I'm not one that can play for 24 hours every day. I still can't imagine how anyone has taken their Psychics up to levels above 60.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I still can't imagine how anyone has taken their Psychics up to levels above 60.

Can you spell O-R-A-C-L-E ? b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • chelseacraft
    chelseacraft Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well I have the FULL SET of cards from 1 to 21 plus another card that is called simply "Christmas Card" and says it's an invitation from Santa...

BUT...

I can't figure out how the heck to use any of these to get anything. I'm level 76.

I REALLY would like to know how to turn in my cards or get ANY quest from Santa or the Snowman Tamer. Santa has a huge quest list but clicking them does nothing.

So I spent all this time trading & collecting these for nothing? b:cry
  • Rheic - Dreamweaver
    Rheic - Dreamweaver Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    So I spent all this time trading & collecting these for nothing? b:cry

Yep, that about sums it up.

The quest in question is broken. Just trash it.
    Who needs a sig anyways?