Tideborn wing upgrade

aucus
aucus Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
I tried to visit 1000 stream to upgrade a set of wings I got as a gift for my tideborn but the forge dont even have the TB options in it O_o anyone know if they put the wing upgrade forge somewhere else or did they just "forgot" to add the option??

Thx...

Any ETA in when that will be added if not in?
Post edited by aucus on

Comments

• aucus
    aucus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I was all excited whit the new patch and the widget in special because I tought that the devs would probably have updated the aerogear forge but no luck QQ *pouts*
  • Delahk - Sanctuary
    Delahk - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Still no ETA unfortunately :( but still TB can get 3.2/6.2 wings for 30 gold, so get those in the meantime (unless you really can't stand the way they look)

Anyhow, can I ask if anyone knows if there's any ETA on the other races aerogear that we saw in screenshots in the expansion site?
  • Limeball - Heavens Tear
    Limeball - Heavens Tear Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The expansion is still only very new, we don't even have sage/demon 79/100 skills yet. There's quite a few glitches/bugs here and there and in time they'll have it all updated. Just be a little patient.
    Reikara - 94 HA/AA Veno - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Limeball -84 Assassin - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Reikarah - 99 Seeker - Sanctuary - Retired

Why do I stick around? I draw pwi fanart.
  • Satsune - Dreamweaver
    Satsune - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    well in the meantime, you might want to buy the wind widgets since they have a sale right now. Until then, lets hope they will give tideborns an upgrade
  • Opalwind - Heavens Tear
    Opalwind - Heavens Tear Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    im happy someone posted this... im going to get some wings for my tideborn soon
  • Shezmu - Lost City
    Shezmu - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I really wanna buy some Dreamchasers but 2/4 is awfull, i'm alrdy not happy that upgrades can't go beyond 3/5 and that only premium items(in TBs case crappy looking "Spectral Hazely poo") have 3.2/6.2
  • Fatboykkb - Heavens Tear
    Fatboykkb - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    you should be happy for what you got seruoisly 3.2/6.2 wings for 25 gold and humans and elves get 3.2/6.2 for 50 gold and us untamed gets 3/6 for 50 gold b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Murloc/ - Heavens Tear61
    Murloc/ - Heavens Tear61 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I got a reply from spoons a few days ago saying something to the effect that the ability to upgrade them about be put in "soon"

I'm too lazy to go around trying to find it though. lol
  • Auldwulf - Dreamweaver
    Auldwulf - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Sorry to get off topic here, but I was wondering, even though I have cash shop wings, should I complete the quest for the in-game wings as well?

Thank you in advance, & peace...
    John (a.k.a. Auldwulf)
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Sorry to get off topic here, but I was wondering, even though I have cash shop wings, should I complete the quest for the in-game wings as well?

Thank you in advance, & peace...
    John (a.k.a. Auldwulf)

yes you should for a few reasons. 1 it gives you experience and spirit, which everyone can use. 2 it gives you a set of wings even tho they aren't the nice ones.. but they are a spare set in case you ever want to sell your boutique ones. 3.. It will get the quest off of your find quest list!
  • Arieata - Raging Tide
    Arieata - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    damn i baught wings and i sooooooo want to upgrade them plus how much can u upgrade wings. ps. mine are the solemn feathers plz tell me .b:cryb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Necrooooooooo
  • Doujin - Sanctuary
    Doujin - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Edit : SoOoOo, still the TB and EG wings are not upgradeable, when will they release more flyers + put the possibility to upgrade it? >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i've said it before and i'll say it again: my 'sin's flyer being upgradeable is one of the very few things that would get me to go buy a prepaid game card, on the spot.

(my seeker i got a fast flyer for right from the start, suspecting it'd never be upgradeable. i hadn't learned that lesson yet when i kitted out my 'sin. i don't want to get any different tideborn wings, though, the cheapest set are the only ones that look acceptable, and i'm just that stubborn, dammit.)

...oh, and yet another necro i only wish i could call out as deserving to be closed, except that it really truly doesn't. this is a real problem that not only persists, it's grown worse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2011
    ...oh, and yet another necro i only wish i could call out as deserving to be closed, except that it really truly doesn't. this is a real problem that not only persists, it's grown worse.

Well even with that being said, this is still a necro.

Closed. b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.