Mob lvl map (includes TB)

Flixix - Dreamweaver
Flixix - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
Anyway this one includes the tideborn area. It shows aerial mobs and how high up they are.

Okay just thought I would leave you with my deviantart Link. This is much easier. No PLEASE before PMing me or leaving a comment about saying "it's too small" GO TO THE DOWNLOAD LINK ON THE TOP RIGHT. 3300px wide is big enough...

I made two threads one here and another for the Veno section ;)
Post edited by Flixix - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• CountIfrit - Harshlands
    CountIfrit - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nicely done, that's a bit of handy information. o:
  • _Pale - Sanctuary
    _Pale - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yeah nicely done.

It's just that the website that hosts this is giving the following warnings:
    Trojan.Maliframe!html
    Adware.Gen
    Hacktool.WFPOff

Anything you like to share with us? Or is my virusscanner nuts...?
    I'm not there to make you survive in PWI, that's your job
    ** expected fail squad: express rule of thumb "you die by stupidity, you go to town" **
    ~Sanctuary~Cleric/Archer/Veno~Audeamus/Enelysion
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thanks very much for this! b:victory
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Flixix - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    That explains so much I was wondering why people keep saying that there are Viruses. What program are you using that is saying that.

The host is DeviantArt.com it is very safe and well to be honest I don't know any safer lol. It is a art hosting site, a community of sorts.

Thank you all, I have been getting some lovely comments and even some very rude comments but hey such is life haha

Well hopefully this helps out people. I thought it would be handy for veno's in particular because we have to lvl our pets against roughly the same lvl. Trying to fly around looking for levels is a pain in the ****!
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well hopefully this helps out people. I thought it would be handy for veno's in particular because we have to lvl our pets against roughly the same lvl. Trying to fly around looking for levels is a pain in the ****!

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/search_mob

Enter level to filter proper mobs.

Maps included.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    BOOKMARKED and DOWNLOADED! =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yahtzee - Harshlands
    Yahtzee - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thank you for this, gonna make planning grinding easier!! I even left a comment on dA praising you! (~Squyrel is me :D) Thank you so much!! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Is it just me, or should this be stickied?
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • Flixix - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/search_mob

Enter level to filter proper mobs.

Maps included.

That is a good LIST but all it does it show you where a mob is. It does not give you a map for quick a quick look in the area near you. Otherwise say you were by plume and wanted lvl 20's in that list you would have to look at every single creature...that makes a lot of downloading of maps. So instead you look on my map and you know exactly where it is.
    I just find this map much easier to use.

Thank you so much for all the support guys!!
  • Flixix - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Is it just me, or should this be stickied?

OMG that is so kind thank you!!
  • Flixix - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    wow thank you guys!

Submitted: 10h 49m ago

Views: 329 (329 today)
    Downloads 117 (117 today)
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I have to say that 80+ % of the map is getting useless, GMs and Devs have to work on Updating it and adding more content for high level players above 90
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I have to say that 80+ % of the map is getting useless, GMs and Devs have to work on Updating it and adding more content for high level players above 90

This. There is a severe lack of mobs lvl 100+, even in heaven/hell. The GM's cant do anything about this, the Dev's back in Asia have to do this.

Fear not, though. Rumor has it that there will soon be a 5th race. Big chunk of the map missing, and 1 house by the skill trainers in Arch is missing. Lets hope that race brings new territory chock full of high level mobs b:victory

BT, OP.....great job, this is extremely useful. I really love it when I see fans of this game dedicate their time and produce such useful tools.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Pale - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    That explains so much I was wondering why people keep saying that there are Viruses. What program are you using that is saying that.

The host is DeviantArt.com it is very safe and well to be honest I don't know any safer lol. It is a art hosting site, a community of sorts.

Thank you all, I have been getting some lovely comments and even some very rude comments but hey such is life haha

It's Norton Internet security. I checked doing a system check and checked the site recommendation, the site itself lists 3. Maybe the file can be mirrored on another free website, I'm sure the constant traffic will insure that it won't get deleted
    ** expected fail squad: express rule of thumb "you die by stupidity, you go to town" **
  • Flixix - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    It's Norton Internet security. I checked doing a system check and checked the site recommendation, the site itself lists 3. Maybe the file can be mirrored on another free website, I'm sure the constant traffic will insure that it won't get deleted

Ah that is very odd, I have mentioned it to people on Deviantart to see if it will help.
    BT, OP.....great job, this is extremely useful. I really love it when I see fans of this game dedicate their time and produce such useful tools.

Thank you so much darling and when the new mobs come out I will update the map lol I was suprised how few mobs for lvl 100's though. lvl 90's...dear god they are pletiful!

I don't find it useless as when I want to grind for my pet to lvl. Plus new players need em lol
  • thespocker
    thespocker Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The reason the virus scanners detect this is because as a shared host a lot of sites are on the same IP. Some virus scanners just look at the IP and others the domain name. Anyways its safe!!!! Ohh and for the host. There is jack **** they can do other than find the site shut it down and wait for the software company's to scan the site again.
  • Scutillette - Sanctuary
    Scutillette - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nice map- where did you get the base from, did you download it from somewhere or did you piece it together yourself? And do you have a "clean" version available?
    That's the premise of level-based MMOs- at any point in time 95% of the map will be completely useless to you due to the mobs being either too powerful or too weak.

Yeah, there are only three 90+ areas on the main map, but I thought that was what Heaven and Hell were for? (Never been there personally, just going off of maps of those areas I've seen.)
  • Xgrinch - Dreamweaver
    Xgrinch - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Wow! Great job! It should be made a sticky in Q.Tips section.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    this is awesome! i've seen maps like this, but they were in chinese or something, so you kind of had to guess what the mobs were from experience. have you tried to print this out? im wondering how big it would be, and be legible.

again, iel4x1.JPG

Okay took me two days but I finally finished making a mob lvl map. You'll say oh there are already ones out there but guess what... not many are as good as mine lmao

Anyway this one includes the tideborn area. It shows aerial mobs and how high up they are.

Okay so it is a 3MB file size (well 12MB for a photoshop doc lol) anyway I uploaded to deviantart as it will show a preview image and then you can hit download to see it full.

Tis hard to find anywhere that can upload such a large image!

So here it is the MOB MAP.

Oh and because I can upload an image (preview) here you go.

PWI_Mob_lvl_map_by_georgia_conroy.jpg

I made two threads one here and another for the Veno section ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Flixix - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Wow! Great job! It should be made a sticky in Q.Tips section.

Aw thank you hun hehe
    Nice map- where did you get the base from, did you download it from somewhere or did you piece it together yourself? And do you have a "clean" version available.

I Used part of a base then used pieces of my own it is kinda a mix lol

Oh people...this is a preview! You make it larger btw DLing lol Go to that site linked XD
  • _Pale - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    thespocker wrote: »
    The reason the virus scanners detect this is because as a shared host a lot of sites are on the same IP. Some virus scanners just look at the IP and others the domain name. Anyways its safe!!!! Ohh and for the host. There is jack **** they can do other than find the site shut it down and wait for the software company's to scan the site again.

ok, thanks
    b:cute
  • Morrzan - Sanctuary
    Morrzan - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    *Sigh* The site is blocked for this computer for the following reasons: Photosharing, Nudity
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I noticed you missed some air mobs in places actually alot of places but for ground mob levels its very comprehensive I give you a 5/5 ^^ very well done.
    b:chuckle its too bad I already know this stuff or this would be more useful for me. b:surrender I rather know what it looks like at each location by just thinking about the location b:cry I play too much PW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flixix - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Can you remove the image please. People have download limits and also that is not the main image..plus you just hotlinked from the main site so in actual fact all you did is post a link to deviantart.

I know you were trying to be helpful but this is not the main map and I will be uploading it in a better place soon.

b:chuckle Opps I am a nude photography, that rating may be my fault hehe
  • Flixix - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Okay reediting the map and uploading to more sites now :)

I had not does the Forest Of Haze so I will do that now.

OMG THE FILE IS 110MB!!!! Just with all the text parts in photoshop. Shesh lol
  • Zhoubotong - Heavens Tear
    Zhoubotong - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thanks for the map. I saved it on my computer and resized it down since scrolling through the picture was like going through west arch. But thanks, very useful.
  • Xgrinch - Dreamweaver
    Xgrinch - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Any chance on uploading to different file hosting sites?
    And maybe we should poke GM or Mod to move it to Q.Tips and make a sticky.
  • Flixix - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Uploaded To 4 More Sites!!!!!

How do I find a GM lol
  • Flixix - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Updated with more water mobs :)
  • Snypere - Sanctuary
    Snypere - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    633518898025661363-approved---good-job---you-didnt-fail---motivational-anime-poster.jpg