Memory problems

Saishoni - Sanctuary
Saishoni - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Refresh my memory, what do you do with the christmas cards again?

~S
I post with these characters only: Saitada, Lucifruge, Shoshoni, Saishoni and DorkFish. All others are acolytes of the Holy Order of Saitada and the worship of the truth that is me.

~Saitada
Post edited by Saishoni - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Xanthir - Sanctuary
    Xanthir - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Don't know if it's working the same way this year, but I'll explain how it worked last year. Feel free to correct me if I make any mistakes.

There are 3 sets of cards, 1-7, 8-14 and 15-21.

1-7 Come from an npc, and you get 7 random cards of 1-7, and you have to trade with other players until you have a full set of 1-7.

8-14 come from npcs throughout the world, and you can hand in any card from 8-14 with a full set of 1-7 to an npc for a prize.

The cards 15-21 drop from snowmen, and any one of these can be handed in to an NPC with a full set of 1-7 AND a full set of 8-14 for a prize.

If you collect all 3 sets, aka cards 1-21, then you can hand them in for a Christmas Blessing.
  • Saishoni - Sanctuary
    Saishoni - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Don't know if it's working the same way this year, but I'll explain how it worked last year. Feel free to correct me if I make any mistakes.

There are 3 sets of cards, 1-7, 8-14 and 15-21.

1-7 Come from an npc, and you get 7 random cards of 1-7, and you have to trade with other players until you have a full set of 1-7.

8-14 come from npcs throughout the world, and you can hand in any card from 8-14 with a full set of 1-7 to an npc for a prize.

The cards 15-21 drop from snowmen, and any one of these can be handed in to an NPC with a full set of 1-7 AND a full set of 8-14 for a prize.

If you collect all 3 sets, aka cards 1-21, then you can hand them in for a Christmas Blessing.

Ahh HA. well that is good. I have 4 of the ones in 8-14 including the #21 card.

I'll haffa see about getting the others. I think I have 5 blessings between my various characters but it's good to have more :-)

Thanks for the info Xanthir, I appreciate it.

~Saitada
    I post with these characters only: Saitada, Lucifruge, Shoshoni, Saishoni and DorkFish. All others are acolytes of the Holy Order of Saitada and the worship of the truth that is me.

~Saitada
  • Xanthir - Sanctuary
    Xanthir - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Np, glad to know that the locked up hidden knowledge hiding in my brain is of some use :P