Wrong Accusation

Lacrimarine - Raging Tide
Lacrimarine - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
I wonder what's with people these days.
I was at south of Arch sniping those snowmen with my lvl 1 bow and gathered those drops till somebody came and said:

"Don't follow me around!!"

I was like... O.o
Those snowmen were everywhere.. Am I supposed to just stand there and watch them? Not sniping them? I ran to shoot the arrows and of course everybody else did as well. Now, What did she mean that I was following her?

I told her that I'm NOT following her. Thus, a while after, she shouted out:

"Thiefing!"

Again, I just... O_O
Nobody seem to take her drops, nor do I. I just happened to snipe a snowmen ahead of where her drops were so I stand on them while sniping a snowman. I didn't take any of her stuff b:sad

Not to mention that my place always lagged hard, so I didn't know who's the one that sniped those snowmen (if we happened to aimed at same ones) and I automatically ran towards the drops and waited there. If I couldn't take it (aka : Unable to pick up), I'll just passed >.<"

The ones I took were those that exceeded the time limit already and could be picked up by everybody.

And she shouted : Someone is dumbass!

I was angered and replied : Someone uneducated with filthy mouth placed wrong accuse on me.

Now, the problem is, am I the only one at fault?
Please tell me b:cry

I don't know whether I'll be banned because of this but oh, well... I'm just no good with this kind of person b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Lacrimarine - Raging Tide on

Comments

• StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Too many threads like these lately. All the responses in this thread will probably be the same as all the replies in another KSing thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Just ignore them ^^
  • Lacrimarine - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Yes, I ignored her and moved to another spot for the snowmen.
    It's just that... I've this 'feeling' that makes me not good. I mean, it's Christmas after all, why do we bother to curse and flame people? I really hope to have a peaceful Christmas, share joy in questing, or events (snowmen) with some friends at PWI but this happened... =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Stop following people around and stealing drops and you won't have this problem. b:cute
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    inb4 suck it up cupcake photo b:laugh
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Stop following people around and stealing drops and you won't have this problem. b:cute

Rofl

10chars
    edited December 2009
    I thought I mentioned that I didn't follow her nor do I stole her drops b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I thought I mentioned that I didn't follow her nor do I stole her drops b:beatup
    Apparently you don't understand sarcasm.
    edited December 2009
    Yes, I don't and if I were to take all those sarcasm, it'd ruin me inside out lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    you cant KS snowmen because they have 1 HP and 0 evasion, first to shoot kills.
    you cant steal drops because the person who gets the kill has 30 seconds to pick up drops before anyone else can.

you're being accused of crimes its impossible to commit.

so either the person accusing you doesn't understand how the game works, or is just trying to pressure you into leaving the area so he/she has more spawns to him/herself, or both.

blacklist is your friend. Avoid pointless arguments with the ignorant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    No, you won't get banned for that. Ignore the ignorant. Don't let people push you around. She wanted you out of her spot and you left just like she wanted. Stand your ground and continue shooting at snowmen. I don't know about you, but after 10 minutes of doing them I was going crazy with sheer boredom. You can't get in trouble for ks'ing those. They are first come, first served kinda targets. I find it best to just pee on those who upset me. What? Don't look at me like that. How dare you judge me. After all, I am an untamed, and we don't come house broken.
    edited December 2009
    you cant KS snowmen because they have 1 HP and 0 evasion, first to shoot kills.
    you cant steal drops because the person who gets the kill has 30 seconds to pick up drops before anyone else can.

you're being accused of crimes its impossible to commit.

so either the person accusing you doesn't understand how the game works, or is just trying to pressure you into leaving the area so he/she has more spawns to him/herself, or both.

blacklist is your friend. Avoid pointless arguments with the ignorant.
    ^THIS +100 <333

I agree with you pretty well. They have only 1 HP and she's an archer to top all that. She shot at longer range than me with much faster speed (meaning, she got more snowmen to kill than me). I don't seem her point in accusing me. Her drops still belonged to her (and she didn't even pick them) unless the 30 secs were reached.
    And I decided to move a little bit to the east and there she stopped blaming me. Perhaps she's happy now just like you said ;D
    No, you won't get banned for that. Ignore the ignorant. Don't let people push you around. She wanted you out of her spot and you left just like she wanted. Stand your ground and continue shooting at snowmen. I don't know about you, but after 10 minutes of doing them I was going crazy with sheer boredom. You can't get in trouble for ks'ing those. They are first come, first served kinda targets. I find it best to just pee on those who upset me. What? Don't look at me like that. How dare you judge me. After all, I am an untamed, and we don't come house broken.
    ^ THIS +100<333 too

I just shooted them for.. 5-10 minutes and I stopped because I need to work ^^'
    I <3 untamed ^^v
    Me --> ex-veno lol

Note: I found an old friend accidentally so I'm happy b:cute

EDIT : Double Quotes ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xanthir - Sanctuary
    Xanthir - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Funny semi related story from this event last year:

I was killing these snowmen, and this archer decides to come KS me. I politely ask her to move to another place but she says: 'nah, I like it here you noob'. So whatever, I keep killing, with her KSing me. Then 'we' both kill a snowman, and it drops a CARD 21! (worth 500k back then). We both rush over to it, but I got the killing blow, and she has the nerve to ask for me to give it to her. Obviously I kept it, rudeness does not get rewarded lol.
    edited December 2009

I was killing these snowmen, and this archer decides to come KS me. I politely ask her to move to another place but she says: 'nah, I like it here you noob'. So whatever, I keep killing, with her KSing me. Then 'we' both kill a snowman, and it drops a CARD 21! (worth 500k back then). We both rush over to it, but I got the killing blow, and she has the nerve to ask for me to give it to her. Obviously I kept it, rudeness does not get rewarded lol.
    Omg! Card 21 lol
    I'm glad the one I killed by myself and far from her dropped a card, not the one she was aiming at or else... Both of us might argue to no end XD

Thanks for sharing b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Raging Tide
    Psytrac - Raging Tide Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2009

the "killing blow" is last to hit it, period lol
  • Saishoni - Sanctuary
    Saishoni - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    inb4 suck it up cupcake photo b:laugh

You just HAD to say it didn't you....

To OP.... Ignore them. if you can pick up the drops, they are yours. If you kill the snowman first, they are yours. If they don't like it, tell them Saitada told them to.....

suckitup.jpg

~Saitada
    I post with these characters only: Saitada, Lucifruge, Shoshoni, Saishoni and DorkFish. All others are acolytes of the Holy Order of Saitada and the worship of the truth that is me.

~Saitada
  • Xanthir - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Omg! Card 21 lol
    I'm glad the one I killed by myself and far from her dropped a card, not the one she was aiming at or else... Both of us might argue to no end XD

Thanks for sharing b:thanks
    Ya card 21, the most sought after, because it gave you Mysterious Chips. These were the days before they released chips in the boutique lol.
  • Sealion_man - Dreamweaver
    Sealion_man - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ya card 21, the most sought after, because it gave you Mysterious Chips. These were the days before they released chips in the boutique lol.

Darn and I was full of hope with the card 21 I got this year b:cry
  • Xanthir - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Yeah if the card event comes back this year, the prizes won't be as valuable this year because of what has been released in the boutique in the last 12 months.
    edited December 2009
    You just HAD to say it didn't you....

To OP.... Ignore them. if you can pick up the drops, they are yours. If you kill the snowman first, they are yours. If they don't like it, tell them Saitada told them to.....

suckitup.jpg

~Saitada
    ^ +100 <333
    Darn and I was full of hope with the card 21 I got this year b:cry
    Good luck with it. I'm sure you could get it b:cute
    Yeah if the card event comes back this year, the prizes won't be as valuable this year because of what has been released in the boutique in the last 12 months.
    Yes, I agree as well. The price will drop I think.
    I got the 'human' world card one. Don't really know how to use it but I saw people sell them at high prices. If I'm not mistaken, it's worth 7 mirages, no? b:question
    Me <<-- still a newb lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xanthir - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Well I can't remember exactly which cards give what, but the prices last year were maybe 50k for the less valuable cards, and going up to 500k for the sought after card 21.

Even the Christmas Blessings won't be worth that much because you can get them from the Supply Stash (although that costs a fortune to open all the way to lvl 80 lol).
    edited December 2009
    Well I can't remember exactly which cards give what, but the prices last year were maybe 50k for the less valuable cards, and going up to 500k for the sought after card 21.

Even the Christmas Blessings won't be worth that much because you can get them from the Supply Stash (although that costs a fortune to open all the way to lvl 80 lol).
    500k for a card lol
    My presumption, it'd drop to about 200k-300k because of the availability from boutique. But people just can't help themselves wanting it XD

And about the supply stash... Agree totally lol
    I'm worried whether I'd buy a hammer or not to open it. The price of gold is slowly but surely skyrocketing even in RT b:sad

But hey, before that I need to level up more XD
    *kicks myself*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • storehammy
    storehammy Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    well...me finally got me paws on a level 1 bow and a few hundred arrows....
    Just be glad me are not in your server....
    b:surrender
    and this was just after a few minutes of starting....
    lolsnowmen.jpg
    hemoglobin: idk how the hell you can turn the word burrito into something sexual. perversion at its finest
    b:shocked
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    A clone of MagicHamsta... wow. He's original but you're not.

Me are hibernating. *poof*
    edited December 2009
    Awww... I wished hammy was in my server so I could have him play with those snowmen b:cute

*prepare a server-crossing cage* XD

Now, to hammy's post...
    It's just a few minutes after it started? :O
    And, what's so wrong with high level ones participate in the snowy party?
    I can't see their point Q_Q

Hammy should just swing his noob powah XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • storehammy
    storehammy Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Awww... I wished hammy was in my server so I could have him play with those snowmen b:cute

*prepare a server-crossing cage* XD

Now, to hammy's post...
    It's just a few minutes after it started? :O
    And, what's so wrong with high level ones participate in the snowy party?
    I can't see their point Q_Q

Hammy should just swing his noob powah XD

no me meant after a few minutes me started.
    xD
    not the event lols
    me pretty much cleared out an entire section of arch of people in minutes.
    b:chuckle
    but....no card drops and me has to sleep so....snowmen be safe for now. b:avoid
    hemoglobin: idk how the hell you can turn the word burrito into something sexual. perversion at its finest
    b:shocked
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    A clone of MagicHamsta... wow. He's original but you're not.

Me are hibernating. *poof*
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    2 words "Blacklist her/him" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    as the majority of this thread have stated its impossible to KS these snowmen. whoever hits first gets the kill and drops. since i took part in this event last year and had figured out (as most have...) that using a bow is the most effecient way to do it i began to do so last night.

however.... over around a 15 minute period i was cursed out by 4 NOOBS telling me i was either a jerk, a KS'er, a noob myself or some other generic 'hax' jargon.

at the end of the day, if u get the drops before somone else thats it, u have the drops and they dont. keep it up b:victory
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ooo I got one.

I got on a lvl 8 fail wiz i have by the banker in arch i use for storage. a snowman spawned next to me so i ran my wiz over and punched it. i then got cussed out.

I said "if you cant beat a lvl 8 wiz punching snowmen how is that my problem"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Just ignore them ^^

This +1.

If it bothers you, turn off world/local chat. People say what they're gonna say, if you're not tough enough to take it then choose to tune it out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol @ "run around like a duck" b:chuckle
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad