Faction Icon

Options
Adroit - Lost City
Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Being that I submitted a ticket several days ago and was ignored yet again.. I guess I'll try here..

I wanted to set a faction icon for my guild.. and went to the faction supervisor and it gave a little tid bit about it. Said if you have a level 3 guild, you need to contact customer support and give them a 16x16 image in a .tga format and they'd set it to your faction.. and that you can only upload once every 2 weeks. I sent a ticket with the image I wanted attached.. no response at all, yet my friend that has his own alt faction (lvl 1) was out of town and hadn't been online.. somehow got an icon.. and he says he has no idea how it got there.. I can't find any other information about it.. so does anyone know how this works?
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
[SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Being that I submitted a ticket several days ago and was ignored yet again.. I guess I'll try here..

I wanted to set a faction icon for my guild.. and went to the faction supervisor and it gave a little tid bit about it. Said if you have a level 3 guild, you need to contact customer support and give them a 16x16 image in a .tga format and they'd set it to your faction.. and that you can only upload once every 2 weeks. I sent a ticket with the image I wanted attached.. no response at all, yet my friend that has his own alt faction (lvl 1) was out of town and hadn't been online.. somehow got an icon.. and he says he has no idea how it got there.. I can't find any other information about it.. so does anyone know how this works?

*points to his post that he posted before yours* You couldve posted there, you know.....b:surrender Now spoons has to clean up one of our threads.

Anyhoo, I dunno. I wanted to know more about it myself. You gave a bit more info than I knew, so now I know to tell Deceptypoo to send in an image :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    *points to his post that he posted before yours* You couldve posted there, you know.....b:surrender Now spoons has to clean up one of our threads.

Anyhoo, I dunno. I wanted to know more about it myself. You gave a bit more info than I knew, so now I know to tell Deceptypoo to send in an image :)

I kinda got distracted while posting this.. but at the time of starting a new thread.. you hadn't posted yours
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]