Tideborn Skin Disease

Kiyoshi_Soma - Sanctuary
Kiyoshi_Soma - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Okay...is it just me or when we change the skin color of the tideborn their face refuses to change too? Is this something that is going to be fixed or is that just how it is? Very anoying to be so limited when making a character....now I know how a barb feels. b:angry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Kiyoshi_Soma - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Roxci - Raging Tide
    Roxci - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    My whole characters skin changed...on both of them.
    I think it has to do with some peoples graphics settings, like the white lip spots.
  • Kiyoshi_Soma - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    My graphic settings? I know a few people who have the same issue, but if it is graphic related I would like to fix it. I have messed with my in game settings and have even signed in on another computer....same issue.

I give up b:surrender How do I fix this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roxci - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    My graphic settings? I know a few people who have the same issue, but if it is graphic related I would like to fix it. I have messed with my in game settings and have even signed in on another computer....same issue.

I give up b:surrender How do I fix this?
    If you have a nVIDIA card try upping your texture settings in the nVIDIA control panel.
    I don't really know what your graphics normally look like so I don't really know. b:shocked

If they are typically not to sharp on the details then it's probably that. It does it on my friends computer and hers is kind of behind on graphics.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Some venomancers apperances have a somewhat similar problem. It was never fixed, so I doubt they'll fix it for the Tideborns either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Kiyoshi_Soma - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    I run everything on HIGH with nice cripsy clean quality. It's awesome ^.^...minus...this...lil...thing...which is anoying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roxci - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    I run everything on HIGH with nice cripsy clean quality. It's awesome ^.^...minus...this...lil...thing...which is anoying

Then I have no idea, I don't even run anything but textures on high and I don't have this problem.
    It must be selectively evil. b:surrender
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    They already know about the Tideborn problem and they're working on a fix for it.
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Please check the tech support section for the thread about this.b:victory
This discussion has been closed.