12/22 Server Maintenance FINISHED!

Comments

• SiIentBIade - Sanctuary
    SiIentBIade - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    xtormentax wrote: »
    Seriously, anni packs BACK?!?!?!!? this is xmas for whom?? PWI members? or PWI Admins, if this continue like this i dun even wanna imagine how it will b for the second year b:shocked

dual anni packs anyone!? :D
  • Gotrange - Harshlands
    Gotrange - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol anyone know how much longer it wil be?b:thanks
  • Kylinda - Harshlands
    Kylinda - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009

about n hour
  • Demonique - Raging Tide
    Demonique - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009

about an hour left
  • xtormentax
    xtormentax Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    in this update:
    5 more TT weapons for each of the new classes

snow men in all small towns, not cities though

lvl 79 skills for tide born

major bug fixes

max price for gold in AH set to 350k

anni packs are back, but they drop from all elite mobs on world map ( c u @ cyannmir spectres)

xmas fashion in shop

hat fashion (sunglasses included with some hats)

new world boss - Wraith santa drops charms and 99/100 skill books and nirvana stones

everyone happy now?

U forgot the part that says....
    Money drop will be increased to x1000 (times 1000) until aniverssary packs are gone (i.e. If it dropped before 87 coins, now it will drop 87k coins) b:victory
  • Gotrange - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Ty Ky!b:victory
  • Orlin - Dreamweaver
    Orlin - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Maybe they will give the Tideborn an actual FB19.
  • DiceReaper - Heavens Tear
    DiceReaper - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    man why was must we have down time i was on a lvling roll
  • Kylinda - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    i do hope so for the tideborns, i hope all updates are for them, cause i heard they had to grind at low lvls already, that aint much fun then
    edited December 2009
    i do hope so for the tideborns, i hope all updates are for them, cause i heard they had to grind at low lvls already, that aint much fun then

who said that? i didn't have to grind till 35 and then i got uber quests at 40
  • Demonique - Raging Tide
    Demonique - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    So... Whats there weather like where you guys are? ^.-
    Hot and stormy here... b:sleep
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    While you're waiting for the servers to come up, check out what we've done to the portal! www.perfectworld.com
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Gotrange - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    i think ill make a assassin
  • MaeDawn - Sanctuary
    MaeDawn - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Kantorek wrote: »
    While you're waiting for the servers to come up, check out what we've done to the portal! www.perfectworld.com

And random appearance from Kanto!
    edited December 2009

woah thar epic update

EDIT: omg just noticed the anime o.o
  • Keivida - Lost City
    Keivida - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Not that it really matters to LC. 8x assassin there already ffs. I wonder if he even knows how to use all those skills XD Mah nix will still eat both classesb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI: That wonderful feeling of accomplishment in life.... without actually making any real effort.
  • MoistNess - Lost City
    MoistNess - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oh and add in a proper FB19 for the tideborns too plz... Sending us to kill Qingzi at level 19?? Then Trioc at 29?? This is just stupid when we can literally do nothing in these instances, besides hiding behind the skirts of our level 5x, 6x, 7x, wotever... friends who will be running us through them.

It is bad enough that we have always had to do this for FB's, but just straight up NOT giving us an FB19 is a kick in the nuts IMHO.

<Major QQ time> (Why cant they make FB's challenging? you know actually make it POSSIBLE for a good party of level 20's to complete FB 19, then restrict the max level in party to 29 or something... at least that way we would stop see tardo's who make it to level 7x without any idea how to behave in a party)
  • GlitterKitty - Lost City
    GlitterKitty - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If they set max gold price to 350K in AH i will be one Happy Kitty!b:thanks

that plus the battle pack sell will get me my Herc b:pleased
  • Kylinda - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    who said that? i didn't have to grind till 35 and then i got uber quests at 40

i just heard ppl say it, i didnt make a tideborn, only a cleric a veno and n archer, so i didnt experience it myself
  • Keivida - Lost City
    edited December 2009

Dammit. I only just figured out my siggie. you guys realize, this means that there will be a riot if Snowmen dont show their faces. >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI: That wonderful feeling of accomplishment in life.... without actually making any real effort.
  • Reddragonash - Harshlands
    Reddragonash - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Nice streamlined look! ^_^ its pweetty b:victory
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I like the new site...not so much the random anime, but w/e
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • MoistNess - Lost City
    MoistNess - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009

What do you mean by "grinding", cos i have only had quests until now.. (level 30 on my assassin)... he started taking alot of damage around 25, but that was to be expected for a LA melee class (although evasion system in this game is **** compared with DnD, at least at lower levels), and was partly becos i couldnt get him into decent armor until the lev 30 reputation stuff... still waiting to properly test it actually... praying he stops being meat for melee mobs.
  • Kylinda - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    What do you mean by "grinding", cos i have only had quests until now.. (level 30 on my assassin)... he started taking alot of damage around 25, but that was to be expected for a LA melee class (although evasion system in this game is **** compared with DnD, at least at lower levels), and was partly becos i couldnt get him into decent armor until the lev 30 reputation stuff... still waiting to properly test it actually... praying he stops being meat for melee mobs.

well if 2 ppl now say they got enough quests, i guess the ppl who said they had to grind at low lvls probably died at lot lol
  • Roansillis - Sanctuary
    Roansillis - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Woot you rock for this link thanz b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Knowledge is nothing without Imagination!!

Listen to your heart and design...-- Roansillis(Santuary).
  • Keivida - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    On the note of some ppl getting 5 free levels.... what happens if Elyane or RedsRose or some 10x player gets them? And can we be sure that prize wont be wasted on a lazy half assed player that's only lvl33 or some ****?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    On the note of some ppl getting 5 free levels.... what happens if Elyane or RedsRose or some 10x player gets them? And can we be sure that prize wont be wasted on a lazy half assed player that's only lvl33 or some ****?

+1, cap me to 105!! b:dirty
  • XRokuroux - Dreamweaver
    XRokuroux - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What I hope they fix and bring in for assassins: (Note some carry over into tideborn in general)

Wings
    Noticeable delay between skills
    More TT gear
    79 and 100 skills

What I hope they bring into PWI:
    Snowmen b:shy
  • Keivida - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    +1, cap me to 105!! b:dirty

****. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    Western - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:sad i want +5 too b:cry plzzz
    b:angry CLEAN isn't GREEN b:cry