Why is there a line at Oracle 1

KingJoel - Dreamweaver
KingJoel - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Tideswell (East)
I took this SS to show the Gms to add more spiders because a line at an Oracle spot now come on.

2009-12-2102-30-45.jpg

2009-12-2218-15-23.jpg
Post edited by KingJoel - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• jsnoopy
    jsnoopy Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    One word: LULZ!!!!!
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    They could instead just... you know... not oracle?
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Kibble - Raging Tide
    Kibble - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I want to join ; ; .... (don't have any orcles but still)
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i was there too it was really funny and they got mad at me for cutting lineb:laugh just to make them mad i dont have any oraclesb:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Calypsa - Raging Tide
    Calypsa - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    what are oracles? and how is it possible to be in a line in-game unless they were all just randomly standing there
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oracles are items that give you EXP, coin and SP after you kill a certain mob... and they're in a line because there is only one mob for this. They're in a line because they're waiting for their turn for it to respawn.

...Unless you were being sarcastic, and I completely didn't catch it. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • storehammy
    storehammy Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    fail....Lost City had that going before tideborns and cash shop oracles were out.
    b:chuckle

These be taken sometime in August
    http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt282/stormhammy/PWI/2009-08-0915-48-44.jpg
    http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt282/stormhammy/PWI/2009-08-0915-50-17.jpg

and this be a PvP server too lols~ (and everyone be white name lol)
    hemoglobin: idk how the hell you can turn the word burrito into something sexual. perversion at its finest
    b:shocked
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    A clone of MagicHamsta... wow. He's original but you're not.

Me are hibernating. *poof*
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    <---- is always white name even tho is a pve serverb:laugh tho i cant get a good 1v1 since Insight always ganks b:scorn
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    storehammy wrote: »
    fail....Lost City had that going before tideborns and cash shop oracles were out.
    b:chuckle

These be taken sometime in August
    http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt282/stormhammy/PWI/2009-08-0915-48-44.jpg
    http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt282/stormhammy/PWI/2009-08-0915-50-17.jpg

and this be a PvP server too lols~ (and everyone be white name lol)

OMG I SPY MAGIC HAMSTER!!!!!!!!!!! b:shocked
    b:laugh lol yeah, the lines are pretty cool from what I heard so far :3

Though theres a ton of WC with the KSing b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Fenian_I - Dreamweaver
    Fenian_I - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    wow... in the amount of time it would take to get the lvl req for Oracle II, it'd be quicker to just level normally until you can reach the next oracle level. When the dreamweaver server opened up (long before the first oracle event), I was over lvl 50 in 3.5 days. With lineups like the one shown in the SS's, it's gonna take you guys a week or more to make it to that lvl.

So, to sum things up, quit spending all ur money oracles and buy a few charms so you can play the game the old fashioned way. I promise that you'll enjoy the game more when you spend ur time actually playing instead of waiting for easy exp.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If you weren't expecting this you deserve an epic fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    wow... in the amount of time it would take to get the lvl req for Oracle II, it'd be quicker to just level normally until you can reach the next oracle level. When the dreamweaver server opened up (long before the first oracle event), I was over lvl 50 in 3.5 days. With lineups like the one shown in the SS's, it's gonna take you guys a week or more to make it to that lvl.

So, to sum things up, quit spending all ur money oracles and buy a few charms so you can play the game the old fashioned way. I promise that you'll enjoy the game more when you spend ur time actually playing instead of waiting for easy exp.

any VENO can do that
  • Nemesyk - Raging Tide
    Nemesyk - Raging Tide Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    wow... so fail... i love the people who actually WAIT in the line...

i just KS'd every single kill to get all my oracles done... i lol'd when they QQ'd cause not even the 6x assassin they called in could stop me (i was 3x at the time)

simply put... if you gonna QQ about something, turn your energy into finding a way to fix what you QQ about
    Retired Character

New main is Alexenokin of Lost City
  • Fenian_I - Dreamweaver
    Fenian_I - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    any VENO can do that

well... first of all... not EVERY veno can do that. There was a reason I was ranked #1 on that server. Secondly, I dunno why everyone thinks venos are so fast at levelling. Archers and bm's are usually the fastest classes for levelling. And personally, I was faster with my barb than with my veno. The only reason I made my veno first was so I could have my TT gear as soon as I hit lvl 60/70/80 etc.

Anyway, back on topic, I still stick to what I said. I think using Oracle I is a waste of time. You're better off doing things the proper way until you reach the lvl requirement for Oracle II. By that point, there are more mobs to kill and less people in that level range, so the lineups should be much smaller.
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    wow... so fail... i love the people who actually WAIT in the line...

i just KS'd every single kill to get all my oracles done... i lol'd when they QQ'd cause not even the 6x assassin they called in could stop me (i was 3x at the time)

simply put... if you gonna QQ about something, turn your energy into finding a way to fix what you QQ about

~ The Assassin formerly known as Alexeno ~

Sounds about right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.